[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A picture says a thousand words...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: real woman.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
real woman.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
A picture says a thousand words...
>>
oh gees

please don't
>>
I want off this ride
>>
>>8188989
I know people on this board like to shit on girls like Eli and Jazz a lot because they're not, well, the best examples we could have of early transitioners representing the trans community.

But honestly, when I see trainwrecks like fucking Caitlyn Jenner, I'm happy we at least have other options in representation, because god damn, when I see that grotesque thing, I just utterly cringe and feel like shit that this is what the average American sees when exposed to transgender women.
>>
>Republican tranny candidate
>the left cannot oppose it since that would be transphobic
It literally cannot fail.
>>
>>8188989
At least he's trying, and he's much more feminine then he was when he started cross-dressing.

>>8189787
> Republican tranny candidate
Where would he side on issues? It'd be great seeing him pass anti-trans and pro-life legislation.
>>
>>8189821
>Republican tranny candidate
>Where would he side on issues?
If I remember correctly, Caitlyn Jenner was once against same-sex marriage and even called herself a "traditionalist", which is very ironic given the condition of her life right now. Also she seems to be very critical of poor or economically disadvantaged trans women, calling them "lazy" and saying they should find jobs instead of whining and asking for handouts. And if I'm not mistaken, she's also described herself as a "Christian" and a Republican both before and after her transition.

If Caitlyn Jenner ever did make it into any elected office, she would most likely be similar to the Log Cabin Republicans. Meaning she would only be liberal in LGBT issues, but conservative in almost everything else.
>>
>>818978
Seems to check out. Haha what a world we live in.
>>
>>8189917
Its pretty funny, she was just on NPR the other day and a good third of the interview was her damage controlling over all the homophobic shit the Republican party has pushed. She very neatly avoided talking about her own views on the matter.
>>
File: IMG_4003.jpg (119KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4003.jpg
119KB, 1024x1024px
>>8188989

>left can't criticize her because she's a tranny
>right can't criticize her because she's a Republican

I would love to see how this plays out
>>
File: scream.jpg (71KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
71KB, 500x377px
Well Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzeneggar all got elected and were quite popular even though they had no skills other than acting.
I think there is a lot of pushback against the Kartrashians at this point, however, so she probably won't get elected.
But maybe she can get another reality show out of it since her last one was cancelled for being too boring.
If nothing else it will give Pimp Mama Kris an excuse to have her on the show in some sub story line.
I can't wait for her new makeup line to be released.
/sarc
>>
>>8190037
My sources are based on memory as I'm too lazy right now to link them here. I'll try to describe them briefly however.

Caitlyn Jenner previously came out against same-sex marriage on her appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. She literally had the balls to say in front of a cis lesbian, that she was against gay marriage. Only after receiving criticism and backlash from the wider LGBT community, did Caitlyn retract her opinion and even change her mind, now claiming that she's "evolved" on gay marriage.

During a preview or short clip for an episode (I can't remember which) of Caitlyn's own reality TV show, she once told her fellow trans friends that she looked down on poor trans women, demonstrating her complete lack of self-awareness of her privilege of being extremely wealthy and secure.

And finally, in several interviews Caitlyn still claimed to be a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican voter. She even once said she would rather try to convince Republicans to be more accepting of transgender people, rather than trying to convince Democrats to lower her taxes because of her immense wealth. And even though she was upset at Trump for revoking bathroom access for transgender students, she still publicly announces that she doesn't (yet) regret voting for Trump.

Sometimes I sincerely wonder if Caitlyn even knows that she's trying to swim in a tank with a bunch of hostile sharks. The fact as you've mentioned that she's an apologist for the Republican Party's anti-transgender attitudes and policies really makes me wonder.
>>
I'm disappointed that there isn't a thread about it on /pol/
>>
>>8190140
She's in it for herself. She really doesn't care about the community, she wants to use all of this to further her own success and benefit her and her family.

I don't know why this is so difficult for people to see. Just because she claims to be this amazing representative for the LGBT doesn't mean she actually is. This is all just an effort to get her into politics.
>>
>>8190140
I don't think that's entirely accurate. On the Ellen show, Jenner said she used to be more against gay marriage but that her views evolved over time. She didn't say on the show that she was against it.

That being said Jenner is a total piece of shit.
>>
File: the log lady.jpg (122KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
the log lady.jpg
122KB, 594x594px
>>8190140
She's an actor.
She expresses a common prejudice and then let's us watch as her character travels the arc of growth toward understanding.
She is actually doing us a service, because millions of middle-aged religious bigots can't look away from her train-wreck life.
As she grows, they grow with her.
Trans-acceptance is just around the corner thanks to visible freaks like her who force us to watch them gain tolerance.
>>
>>8190159
I figured that to be as well. I don't think Caitlyn Jenner speaks for every transgender person out there, and quite frankly, I wish she didn't claim herself to be a spokesperson either. My only complaint is that she tried to backstab the community and the only group of people who supported and cheered her on when she came out as a trans women. To put things into perspective, she's basically a selfish bitch who couldn't care less if Trump or the Republicans decided to initiate a holocaust against transgender people, just as long as it doesn't happen to her and her family.

And about Caitlyn's dreams of being an elected transgender Republican in the deep blue state of California, makes me think that bitch is hopelessly delusional. If she's not actually serious about winning an election, then she's a certified media attention whore, just like the Kartrashian brand.
>>
>>8190141
It would get saged or ghosted to oblivion. Or maybe overrun with attack helicopter memes.
>>
>>8190140
>Only after receiving criticism and backlash from the wider LGBT community, did Caitlyn retract her opinion and even change her mind, now claiming that she's "evolved" on gay marriage.
What a cuck. My respect for her has gone down.
>>
>>8189917
She's probably run as a Democrat though. Republicans are way too transphobic for the opposite to work
>>
>>8188989
Clinton New Network
>>
>>8190140
>now claiming that she's "evolved" on gay marriage.
Oh gee haven't heard that one before.
>>
>>8189787
Doesn't matter if no one from the party you're representing will vote for you.
>>
>>8190083
>>8189787
t. people who know nothing about politics

I know these comments get a lot of upvotes on sites like reddit, 9gag, ifunny, and funnyjunk but they don't really fly here. Please, go back.
>>
File: the bait for anon.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the bait for anon.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>>8190442
>Please, go back
>Smiley
>>
File: RNYeVeQ.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
RNYeVeQ.gif
156KB, 500x282px
>>8188989
>a future in politics for caitlyn jenner?
oh god please no
>>
>>8189787
When you see someone who purports to support your agenda, then opposes 90% of it, you don't think "this thing we share overrules our differences".
No, you think "what a deceitful asshole" and you vote the party line.

Conversely, how do Republicans feel about a character from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" who received FFS, SRS, and got on the cover of Vanity Fair representing them?
>>
>>8188989
SOUTH PARK PREDICTED IT
>>
>>8191539
Which episode?
>>
>>8190442
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1480202061631.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480202061631.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>8195475
>respond to my non-argument with an argument
>>
>>8188989
i'll give jenner credit for being able to sit next to a cis blond hottie
>>
The ultimate hon!
>>
>>8189787
That's not actually how leftists think though.
>>
File: 1480071648419.jpg (10KB, 307x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480071648419.jpg
10KB, 307x250px
>>
>>8197249
>leftists think
kek
>>
>>8189821
>Where would he side on issues?
Probably against anti-trans legislation and probably for pro-life legislation. If she gets a big enough reputation in the party we could see a more friendly GOP. Voters in both of the major US parties seem perfectly fine with switching their political beliefs at any moment if a famous enough politician in their party wants them to
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-16-12-49-54.png (2MB, 1067x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-16-12-49-54.png
2MB, 1067x1676px
>America's grandhon wants into American politics

I know people really don't want this to happen but I mean think about it, a lot of straight republicans probably don't care too much or may actively enjoy if a girl has a dick or guy has a gash, but many of them probably think we're all liberal morons, so honestly it could be beneficial to trans acceptance if average conservatives could see there's more variety to us.
>>
>>8189715

Brianna Wu is also "in politics", and is also more famous than Eli or Jazz (who I would not even have heard of if not for this board).
>>
>>8197746

Also, it could be beneficial for liberals to be more able to see how pathetically goofy conservatives can be.
>>
>>8189715

People like her are why I denied my feelings throughout my childhood. If I was exposed to passing, well-adjusted, sane transwomen growing up I might have had the courage to look at myself and perhaps begin transition early.

I just hope that passing trans people get how important it is for children to be aware of their existence, and that non-passing trans people understand that they might scare some people off. It's a shit world, but it's the one we live in.

>>8197746

I've sadly had trouble explaining trans issues to conservative and libertarian friends. There's a resistance to it.

Still, I do think it would be good if more trans people were involved in other political groups. Wonder if there are many other trans libertarians?
>>
>>8198398
Libertarians shouldn't be against trans people.
>>
>>8198466
Have you ever met a libertarian? For half the ones I've talked to, their libertarianism is very selective.
>>
>>8198499
I am one.
>>
>>8198466

The one I talked to would vehemently fight for the rights of trans people to live their lives as they please, but did not really accept their feelings as legitimate, or put much stock into the theory that their brains don't match their bodies. He was against people under 18 beginning transition. He was also pretty religious. That said, he was more receptive than outright conservatives.

Also, I'm a libertarian, and obviously fully support trans people that aren't garbage people.

>>8198499

It can be. I was in favor of Obama forcing schools to let trans kids use the bathrooms and locker rooms they want, even though he had questionable authority to do so and it is against libertarian principles.

Any libertarian that isn't a complete anarchist is going to have to recognize that we need to give the government some authority, and change has to occur over time, not all at once.
>>
>>8189715
https://www.linkedin.com/in/elierlick/
http://elierlick.tumblr.com/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.