[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay in the closet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: meme.jpg (29KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
29KB, 479x480px
Daily reminder thread to stay in the closet.

Feel the need to express yourself? Play a video game. Shitpost on an anonymous image board. Role play.

Stay. In. The. Closet.
>>
>>8187946
Why? My friends and family were all completely accepting.
>>
>>8187962

They were quasi-accepting or pseudo-accepting. Not really acceptance.
>>
>>8187946
But I'm happier out of the closet.
>>
>>8187978
>that projection
>>
Is that really a girl?
>>
File: she is pretty cute.jpg (97KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
she is pretty cute.jpg
97KB, 640x799px
>>8188004
>>
>>8187946
I assume this is to the trannies of the board, literally no one cares if you're gay anymore
>>
>>8187946
why shouldn't i come out
>>
I'll tell my family when I don't live in their house anymore even if they would probably be accepting.
>>
>>8187978
My brother married a post-op trans girl, and I witnessed this firsthand. They acted accepting, and I started getting up the courage to come out to them, only to hear a pretty dirty joke about Jenner the very moment I was approaching them. It took me two years to finally tell them the truth, and my dad still seems to push women on me.
>>
>>8187946
wwwait is this girl trans?
she's from my city and seems completely cis :/
>>
>>8188156
Nah, she's a cis cosplayer who cosplays popular characters.
>>
>>8187946
>Stay. In. The. Closet.
This.

The world is one of cruelty and wickedness.
Pain and suffering awaits those that do come out.
The closet is your only friend.
>>
File: IMG_20170427_165922.jpg (63KB, 728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_165922.jpg
63KB, 728x1152px
I'm coming out today as tranny to my mom

Will report back tomorrow
>>
>>8188132
How young did she start transitioning?
>>
>>8187946
This would be a great plan except for the fact that if you don't come out of the closet yourself, someone's gonna drag you out or find you in there.
>>
>>8188770
godspeed anon
>>
Every day spent in there pushes you closer to madness, anon
>>
File: 1.jpg (71KB, 701x393px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 701x393px
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP
I HAVE A SOLUTION

Come out of the closet
BUT
Literally cut all social ties to everyone aside your bf
Even better, don't even have a bf, but a harem of close friends that are also your fuckbuddies
Distance yourself from your family and essentially every other human being that can cause problems

Can't fuck up your social circle if you DON'T HAVE a social circle aside extremely rare handpicked individuals that support you completely.
>>
>>8189462
>tfw all my irl friends are male cishet normies and they support me completely
Damn nice
I dunno about my family though
>>
>>8189471
family is, to use a brutal word, disposable. if they suck then just don't talk to them
>>
>>8189479
Well it's disposable if you're an anglo (or someone completely autistic like finns, for example), due to the innate lack of family ties for anglos, but in other cultures the ties are much stronger and harder to sever.
>>
>>8189488
are they so strong that they wouldnt dispose of you if they found out you were lgbt
>>
>>8189498
It's kinda complicated to explain.
In some places your family will love you so much but at the same time be so traditionalists that they'll keep bothering you to be straight your entire life pretty much.
Because in their mind, they want the best possible life for you, and being lgbt is an abberration and not the best possible life.

I'd say the scenario where they just reject you completely is more rare (unless you're in some fundamentalist third world shithole, then your life is at risk instead), but the most common scenario is that they'll never, ever leave you alone on this "issue".
It's a different kind of hell.
>>
>>8189551
i guess so. i dunno i got kicked out as a teen for being lgbt so i guess my views are skewed
>>
>>8187946
Omg this pic slayed me
Lmfao
>>
>>8187946
Staying in the closet is unhealthy, I'd rather just have you Shut. The. Fuck. Up. desu

It's not like I need more mental illnesses.
>>
>>8189471
>tfw your friends talk trash behind your back and you know they do but need to keep up the facade of having supportive friends because that's what society expects from you
I'd hate to be in your shoes anon.
>>
>>8187946
Then where do I attain bf?
>>
>>8187946
>Feel the need to express yourself? Play a video game. Shitpost on an anonymous image board. Role play.
I do these things all day everyday and I feel dead inside.
>>
>>8188132
>dirty joke about Jenner
Oh god not your feelings. How horrible for you to have been slowed down by a literal attention whore pussy of a human being
>>
>>8189462
this
>>
>>8188132

don't leave us hanging.
tell the joke, for chrissakes.
>>
>>8191464
What's black and has 40 tits?
The trash bag outside the FtM surgery clinic.
>>
>>8189462
That is literally what I did, and I'm happier for it
>>
but i want to know what it's like to have a dick in my mouth and take a facial
>>
>>8188770
Report.
>>
File: angry skeletal.png (38KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
angry skeletal.png
38KB, 475x347px
>>8189462
>harem
>fuckbuddies

WHY WOULD YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY ENJOY OR DESIRE THIS
>>
>>8188006
Wait, that's not anzu? What the fuck, my life is a lie.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.