[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever think of detransitioning? I'm 5 years on hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 08_171106.jpg (119KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
08_171106.jpg
119KB, 570x570px
Anyone ever think of detransitioning?
I'm 5 years on hormones and feel less trans than I ever have, sometimes feeling like I shouldn't have, despite not being unhappy about transitioning.
>>
File: 0851952970.png (146KB, 447x520px) Image search: [Google]
0851952970.png
146KB, 447x520px
Don't fucking do it
It was dreadful when I did it after 4 years
At least don't stop hormones
>>
>>8187814
>feel less trans than I ever have
why?
>>
not really

t. 7 years
>>
>>8187814
I started estrogen at 16, I am now a hockey star living as a macho male. After practice I let the whole team fuck me until I spew blood clots from my anus. If they are lucky I'll let them talk dirty Spanish words into my ear and let them ring their fingers around my fleshy areola.
>>
>>8187814
im 4 years on hrt and boymode, but I will not stop

in fact, I have recently resolved myself to go further because at this point, even using male pronouns feels wrong and out of place
>>
>>8187820
why hassle w meds and doctors if you're not going to finish transitioning?
>>
>>8187862
what do you believe is a "finished" transition
>>
>>8187866
living fultime as a female - eat, sleep, work, and date
>>
>>8187875
oh i guess so
>>
File: 1209448662.gif (458KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1209448662.gif
458KB, 250x250px
>>8187862
That is the exact argument I made because trying to kill myself from dysphoria off my HRT
>>
>>8187820
I can't really stop, I've already had SRS, FFS and VFS, so I dunno
It all felt so right when I did it, but everything's died out
>>
>>8187941
whys that
>>
File: 1443228446229.jpg (92KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1443228446229.jpg
92KB, 754x1060px
>>8187814
Consider this;

Maybe the reason why you feel less trans is because the HRT you have been taking all those years has helped your mental state in how you should have been born thus filling the empty void of dysphoria into a better and more positive connection with your mind and body. This can lead to the misinterpretation of doubting that you're actually trans when really you are just finally closing that gap in your life. (I am assuming you pass)

To understand this we have to go back to the fundamentals of what trans actually means. Trans just means you went from one way to the other so basically what i'm getting at is your dysphoria distracted you so much about properly developing that one day you suddenly wake up and realize you feel better not realizing maybe it is because the HRT clearing away negative emotions meaning you are now in all present cases a female and your body and mind can finally see that.

What I am trying to say is you don't realize how much better you are because of the transition process so doubt ensues because of all your insecurities of passing and shit but you finally do pass and can relax more. For me this bridge was crossed when I got SRS. I finally started to feel better about my self and body but for some reason i did have feelings of doubt. It is because you have more clarity in your mind about introspection. Just ask yourself "Can I really go back? Remember when you had a dick?" I bet you will feel a shock of dysphoric feelings hit you and come to your senses to clear that doubt and insecurity. If not then ignore my babble.
>>
>>8187857
How can you still be boymode?
>>
cispeople don't have any cis feelings
we don't feel unhappy not transitioning
we just feel fine
>>
>>8190546
pay for my FFS and SRS and I won't
>>
>>8187941
>I can't really stop, I've already had SRS, FFS and VFS, so I dunno
>It all felt so right when I did it, but everything's died out
fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>8190546
check your passing privilege fuck face
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.