[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are we going to do about Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: hemilcik.png (4KB, 101x160px) Image search: [Google]
hemilcik.png
4KB, 101x160px
There is straight up lynchings and assaults on gays going on in St. Petersburg and Moscow right now. How do we stop this? Amnesty International? Anyone know other more directly involved organizations?
>>
Proof?
>>
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/06/30/pride_parade_in_st_petersburg_met_with_violence_hostility.html
ALSO
https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-03-18/russias-assault-gay-free-speech
>>
>>8187736
There is a way to fix Russia

what couldn't be done with a Panther, might just be done with a Leopard
>>
>>8187757
m8 this is serious
>>
>>8187764
I seriously think that alliance of Germany and post soviet EU states should liberate russians from themselves
>>
In Russia you can still be fired from your job for being gay. Police often tun a blind eye to crimes committed on LGBT people
>>
>>8187769
fuck off forest nigger scum, slavic hordes should have killed every last """german"""
>>
>>8187785
why is german in quotes
>>
>>8187791
because the internet is really fucked up these days
>>
>>8187791
'german' isn't a real ethnicity, its just propaganda to get the various germanic peoples to abandon their identity
>>
>>8187749
Those are 4 and 5 years old. What do you mean by "right now"?
And anyway there's nothing we can do to help them short of a full war over some gay laws.
War with russia is inevitable I feel, but it won't be over some fags getting killed.
>>
File: k62vd5.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k62vd5.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
This is a far more pressing matter than even lynching so long as they're not government funded. And just a friendly reminder if someone try to use the excuse, Chechnya is still Russia.
>>
>>8187874
What constitutes a "real" ethnicity?
>>
File: IMG_20170428_033723.jpg (51KB, 472x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_033723.jpg
51KB, 472x636px
>>8187736
>lynchings and assaults on gays going on
>right now.
>>
>>8187736
So long as LGBT members will always care more about straight feelings and straight religion more than LGBT safety and rights, what can you do? I can count the number of LGBT people who believe that violence is always justified against religious straights that I've ever heard of, myself included, on one hand, in the entirety of all of human history. There's really nothing you can do to help people who believe it's their duty to help diseases be pure evil against them.
>>
>>8187736
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_to_protect

but seriously there is no realistic way to "stop this" for anyone outside of russia

worse than this happens pretty much every day across the world and we don't do shit
>>
>>8188114
If Obama were still President one could start a petition to try and get him to provide amnesty to them, and cooperate with Russian LGBT groups to get in contact with them. Or one could try to do the same with Britain today. It's a longshot, but it's their best hope. Russia will just spend lots of money to find and capture any that escape, and return them to Chechnya, otherwise.

As far as prevent it from happening again over and over, though? Not much you can do. A group of people who will never stick up for themselves using violence is a group of people who will never stop having violence perpetrated against them.
>>
>>8188110
I'm surprised that you haven't met more who advocate violence against straights.

I've attended a community college as well as two universities, and only the community college group seemed to believe in tolerance. Of course, I'm not saying every member felt that way, but the overall narrative at both universities was pretty disgusting.

Examples: Church vandalism, throwing eggs at temples and cars in church parking lots. This isn't serious violence at all, but this is what these people were bragging about DOING.

The acceptance of violence I refer to is best communicated by a very popular incident with the group at my last university: the Dylan Roof shooting. Forget that he's racist scum, these idiots thought him a hero for shooting up a church.
>>
>>8188124
But I'm not interested in pretending that I believe your lies, straight.
>>
>>8188089
One that isn't invented by an empire to break down cultural lines
>>
File: who could be behind this.jpg (143KB, 1282x462px) Image search: [Google]
who could be behind this.jpg
143KB, 1282x462px
>>8187918
Hmm what could possibly make someone so vile and homophobic
>>
>>8188131
So only the ones that empires use to try and create cultural lines? Because what is one to one empire is the other one to another empire.
>>
File: kadyrov-image2.png (108KB, 250x267px) Image search: [Google]
kadyrov-image2.png
108KB, 250x267px
>>8188135
"HURDUR only 1.4 million in Chechnya. Implying they represent the opinions of Muslims as a whole. Filthy racist." Paraphrase of a real quote.

Pic relevant.
>>
>>8188126
Ok Cis
>>
File: 1394638977405.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1394638977405.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
>>8187757
Doing the same thing again and expecting a different result is the very definition of insanity.

Hitler lost. It's time to move on.
>>
>>8188115
you mean provide them with asylum? Even the Trump might be okay with that. The problem is that every gay living in Russia isn't going to have the resources/ability to move to the US
>>
>>8187749
>>8187736
Get back to the reality. People there don't care about their property rights, why would they care about gays.
>>
>>8188135
If you actually read that it says wahabbism and salafism. You know who funds that don't you? Your government does.

Step 1) stop funding them
>>
>>8188136
I don't know what you're saying but I am anti imperialist so yes any imperial fabricated identity is bad
>>
>>8188167
Then there will grow the risk of uncontrolled behavior. It's unacceptable. You can't let people you own to do what they want, or you lose your power.
>>
How about gay oppression in Muslim shitholes?
>>
>>8187736
>Russia
haha have fun nobody is gonna do shit except some economic sanctions at most.
But nobody cares enough about gay people to actually consider it.

Best would just be relocating all lgbt people to Mars and ANNIHILATE EARTH.
>>
>>8187736
Get a job at amnesty as a journalist
>>
>>8188797
I just showed an example of that above with Chechnya.
>>
>>8187918
>Chechnya is still Russia
In the same way that Puerto Rico is still America, sure. Chechnya will still never be anything more than a Sunni shithole that's been doing their own thing in the eyes of greater Russia, which is why they're getting the Boko Haram treatment where no one wants to mention the demographics, just the atrocities

The fact no one major is outlining how Chechens may as well be a different nationality entirely, or quoting the president's promises of gay death by Ramadan showcase that news orgs just wanted the always-profitable gay suffering as a prop for whining about """Russia""", also part of some greater slam dunk against Trump, despite the fact they have Pence for that, assuming they haven't already ran out of Pence stories
>>
Annex Russia as living space for a new Aryan Imperium. Just bring proper winter gear this time.
>>
>>8187785
When did they have the chance to do so?
>>
>>8192722
You're basically right, but I had to specify it's "still Russia" for anyone who might want to be willfully ignorant and claiming I'm trying to derail the subject.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.