[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you so much /LGBT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170421-233750.png (423KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-233750.png
423KB, 1080x1920px
So this was me, I posted a while back. Thought I'd tell you all how it turned out.

So when we met up on Saturday, we went off campus, just the two of us, to go have lunch and chat a bit more. It was so nice to be able to talk to him again without all the awkward tension.

After that, we went back to his dorm room and just kept talking about stuff. We got really personal, and because we both knew we were asking each other really personal stuff, like how long we ha known about our sexuality and how we each slowly realized, and that we were each other's first gay crushes. After a few hours, I had to go back and sleep before my last exam, but we were gonna meet the next day.

The rest of that night and all the next morning through my exam I was just grinning, thinking about spending time with him.

That evening, he came over to my dorm this time, and we just kind of hung out and did stuff, while enjoying each other's company.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170421-233949.png (368KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-233949.png
368KB, 1080x1920px
Then he slid right up next to me on the couch, and he started telling me how he was now much more comfortable with his feelings for me.

He put his hand right on my inner thigh and said "just being here with you is the happiest I've ever been".

I felt my face going all red, and I saw his was too. He took a breath to say something else...

And then I leaned in and kissed him.

And holy fuck did it ever feel good. After almost a year, we both got to do exactly what each of us wanted. It was the most raw emotion I have ever felt.

I put my arm around his waist and leaned back, letting him fall on top of me.

I could barely breathe with how much I was kissing him, and I that moment I really didn't care. I wanted to kiss him forever.

I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair, and we slowly fell asleep on the couch.

That was last almost a week ago. And it's all thanks to some anons on here who called me pussy for not acting on my feelings, and guilted me into confronting him.

Thank you beautiful people so much <3
>>
god dammit don't tell me these things

i'm old and bitter and i can't deal with this jealousy
>>
>>8187093
Can we get the original picture in the screenshotted thread?
>>
>>8187093

I think I remember replying in your very first post on here maybe a week and a half or so ago?

Glad it worked out! Enjoy it and treat each other well!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170421-001501.png (385KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-001501.png
385KB, 1080x1920px
Here's the original post
>>
File: i can feel your feels man.jpg (26KB, 179x402px) Image search: [Google]
i can feel your feels man.jpg
26KB, 179x402px
>>8187891
>i'm old and bitter and i can't deal with this jealousy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.