[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are trans people such tricksters, like just accept you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_2723.jpg (2MB, 4169x3425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2723.jpg
2MB, 4169x3425px
Why are trans people such tricksters, like just accept you're something other than a genuine woman, and be happy with that, and I'm sure you'd find a guy who would treat you like a girl while understanding that sometimes it's hard for you to be 100% feminine - why u gotta deceive people. That honestly fuels a lot of transphobia, guys don't like being cheated and trapped.

And trannies sperging out because a guy they tricked doesn't want to be with them once they realise she used to have/has a bénis, thats so silly. I have no stigma against trannies, they're just not women and I don't like being deceived. Break the stigma against being a trans-woman, don't force yourself to be accepted as a 100% genuine woman.

Literally how do you refute this position except with Olympic mental gymnastics
>>
>>8187048
>just accept you're something other than a genuine woman, and be happy with that
what am i then? how is whatever that is different from a woman?
>>
File: 08.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>8187048
>and I'm sure you'd find a guy who would treat you like a girl while understanding that sometimes it's hard for you to be 100% feminine

I was just that, but I didn't and it's been many years since I started hrt and always presented "male"

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BF U LIAR
>>
>>8187048
>like just accept you're something other than a genuine woman, and be happy with that,
I have and I am. In fact I'm even trying to fight against the idea of wanting to be a woman.
>>
>>8187048
you're on the wrong board, tumblr fags are the one's who need to hear this
>>
>>8187048
Wouldn't it be more deceptive to act in such a way that's unnatural?

If I meet you and you believe that I was born as a woman based on both my looks and mannerisms, why is it my fault?
>>
>>8187057
A trans-woman. I don't see that name as negative, do you? A trans-woman does everything a woman does, and is open and honest about their biological makeup. Honesty is a virtue anon, people will love you for you if you're honest with them. People don't like tricksters and those pretending to be something they want to be. That's why pickup artists are lame - they're pretending to be confident ladies men but it all cracks under scrutiny and people dislike them.

>>8187069
I'm afraid you might have to find gay men. The insistence on 'infiltrating' straight, cis dating and relationships in the hope of finding one guy who won't be mad you tricked them is, frankly, why you guys end up unlucky in love and miserable.
>>
>>8187082
How and why at you fighting against that?
>>
>>8187092
>>8187048
You are calling people men. That isn't accurate either.

So that's a reason to do the exact opposite of what you want.
>>
>>8187092
>honest about their biological makeup. Honesty is a virtue anon,
yeah... except biology is starting to show that transsexuals are what they say they are and the conventions of what plebs like you think is what sex is, is simply untrue and this is why we choose to be stealth yet you demonize us and think we are tricking you when we are just acting like every other female out there you meet.
>>
>>8187092
A trans woman is just like a woman except she's biologically male? That's just being a woman. Women can be cis or trans but neither need to identify with that. They can both just be women.
>>
>>8187094
I don't want to want to be a girl, obviously.
>>
>>8187094
as to the how, right now I'm trying pure willpower. If that doesn't work I'll try 9mm.
>>
>>8187119
> except biology is starting to show that transsexuals are what they say they are
Don't be a deluded moron. Being transgender is basically like being intersex (body male, brain female, or brain half male half female). A trans woman is something distinct from a woman. Different. That doesn't make you less legitimate as women (socially and so on) but it's the biological reality.
>>
File: IMG_2675.jpg (394KB, 1890x1244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2675.jpg
394KB, 1890x1244px
Maybe the reason a lot of you are isolated and rejected by society isn't because people are bigoted but because the only people who don't mind you tricking them are virtue signallers and other hugboxers. The only people who like pick up artists are other 'slayers', people in the same isolated insular community. If you want to be accepted in the wider world and find love, be honest my dude(tte)s.

I would consider dating a trans woman if they put the effort in, and were an interesting, honest and kind person. I wouldn't talk to them ever again if they'd tried to romance me and hadn't announced their biological status at the start of things.

I think a lot of men think like me, even if they wouldn't date you. I am a pretty simple man, I don't sleep around and I pride myself on honesty, so I probably don't represent lots of men because a lot of people are more mercantile and have principles against you guys, but for traditional guys who just want to date and have a nice time like me, there you go.

I love you guys, don't lie to people even cursorarily and you'll find acceptance. If someone sees you and thinks you're a chick, there's no harm. If someone starts flirting with you, casually let them know. It's the honourable thing my dudettes.
>>
>>8187124
>A trans woman is just like a woman except she's biologically male? That's just being a woman. Women can be cis or trans but neither need to identify with that. They can both just be women.
ishiggydiggy
>>
>>8187124
>A trans woman is just like a woman except she's biologically male? That's just being a woman.
End this fucking meme. You can't just redefine words when it suits your purposes. We are not women. We will never be women. Either go into biotech or kill yourself family!
>>
>>8187048
I literally just exist, and everyone I actually want to be intimate with knows about my status. The only guys who get butthurt and whine about me "tricking" them are those who approach me, get rejected, then find out later that I'm trans so they beat their chests and whine about "fags" to seem more manly in front of their bros.

I'm not going to wear a sign on my chest, or blurt out that I'm trans to everyone I meet, just so straight dudes I don't even want to fuck don't flirt with me and radicalized bigots can pick me out of a crowd as a target for their next queer bashing.
>>
>>8187048
Deep down I know I'm not a woman and it really hurts. I try not to think about because if I think about it too much I'll go spiraling into depression and lay in bed crying all day.
>>
>>8187173
>we
You're anonymous, dude. There is no "we." There's only a "You" and even that's suspect. You speak for yourself alone.
>>
>>8187048
I just had to argue with my therapist about this today, she tried to say that it was okay to date chasers and I had to shut her ass down.
>>
>>8187154
>I wouldn't talk to them ever again if they'd tried to romance me and hadn't announced their biological status at the start of things.

What is even "the start of things"? Because there's no way I'd announce that to someone I just met that day.
>>
>>8187153
you are clearly blind to how human development actually works.
>>
>>8187185
Yeah, sure buddy. That's not what op described and he doesn't seem like that kind of guy, so clearly you're making up for something
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 700x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 700x592px
>>8187153
Doesn't that mean intersex ish roles like Femboys are what trans and everyone with GD should be?
>>8187154
It definitely sounds like being a Femboy would be preferable to your out youself but pander to a chaser plan.

Better to be an Andro boy and force all the repressed faggots like you to admit they're gay.
>>
>>8187237
>Doesn't that mean intersex ish roles like Femboys are what trans and everyone with GD should be?
No, it just means that's the biological reality of it. Not a prescription for how you should feel, view or express yourself.
>>
>>8187156
>>8187195
Hons like you who celebrate being men in dresses are disgusting

You should just be a man then. Man in dress like you isn't a woman.
>>
>just change your core identity and personal beliefs to what I want them to be to suit my preconceptions and I'll date you
>or else I'll tell everyone I know that you're a trickster and it's totally ok to be brutally bigoted to you

Wow, what a gentleman.
>>
File: IMG_2816.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2816.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>8187211
Then you're not an honest person and you need to work on your self confidence that you don't have to hide anything about yourself.

If i had a cold, I'd tell someone I met for the first time.
If I was a police officer, I'd tell them pretty early on in the friendship/relationship.
If they asked me if I was a guy (pretty obvious so they wouldn't), I'd have no issue with telling them.

Don't make people ask if you're trans, they're already worried enough if they're being transphobic and it's incredibly awkward to ask a pretty 'girl' if they're male or not. Help a brother out, if the guy is worth your time he'll be nice and grateful you told him

Be honest people, you'll be happier and people who like you will like you better
>>
>>8187241
Gender is irrelevant, biological reality is all that matters. Men in dresses like you need to stop hikejacking women.
>>
>>8187244
Stop projecting and seek therapy.
>>
>>8187253
You want somebody to tell you they're a biological man. That isn't accurate really.

And then you want that person to play along and say they're a woman so you can't be gay.

Honestly pervertred cowards like you are disgusting. Contradicting yourself so you can pretend you and your disgusting fetishes are normal.
>>
>>8187245
Top tier mental gymnastics

How is liking honest people who don't hide a biological reality about themselves until it's clearly too late bigoted? Get a grip my dude(tte)
>>
>>8187257
After you stop beaming with pride over your man body. How could you even transition like that?
>>
>>8187264
I don't want to be lied to. If you can lie about this, you might lie about something really important. You'd probably lie if you had hiv, which from your negative and vicious reply, probably lol
>>
>>8187265
Wha biological reality? Are you that crazy pedoposter? I thought you got banned for good.
>>
This is a typical chaser neg thread.

Ignore.
>>
File: IMG_2635.jpg (29KB, 293x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.jpg
29KB, 293x323px
>>8187271
Kek
>>
What is xx and xy?

It IS that simple. I get called all sorts of feminine pronouns because of my hair, despite having a penis, masculine jawline, and broad shoulders. Its a mistake, not oppression or an attack. Their conditioning is slightly off putting but ffs they have as much right to be judgemental of you as you do of them.

They are normies anyway you should be PROUD if someone hates you because you aren't, not offended. Just laugh it off.
>>
>>8187271
You want to build a gigantic lie to prove that you're normal and straight to the public. not wanting to openly date feminine men even though that what you say they are and should identify themselves as.

Your fetish is disgusting and your cowardice and hypocrisy are even more so. Suicide would be preferable to touching or getting touched by puss like you.
>>
>>8187280
This

I couldn't dream of the next step of lying about your chromosomes to a potential partner. That's so messed up lol. And getting mad when people find out your lie and leave you by the curb? Hwat?
>>
>>8187280
You're literally an AGP hon and proud of it. That's disgusting, you frighten people with your man body and don't want to do anything to change it.

You're hurting females and others with your caricaturish creepiness and by invading their spaces.
>>
>>8187287
Why are you quoting a pervert who harasses women in the restrooms? That's bad company.
>>
>>8187285
Very good response, very well thought out and not just an ad hominem on Op, who seems like a plain guy (if a little dumb).

Why are people like you so venomous? I'm glad I don't hang out with trannies
>>
>>8187280
You shouldn't have transitioned when you're so horribly unpassing
>>
>>8187295
Clearly more passing than you lmao, stay bitter Chris Chan
>>
>>8187253
>tell random strangers private information that could get you killed
Wow what fantastic advice. Someone's trans status is a need to know basis. If you're a fantastic friend that I trust, sure I'll tell you. If I want to date you, hook up with you, or sleep with you, I'll tell you. If you're some fucking nobody I've never met, a friend of a friend, a coworker, a random tool at a party, some ego-inflated pickup artist Roosh type, or some gross catcaller who hit me with a weak pickup line on the street, go fuck yourself. I owe you nothing. Less than nothing. Not even what kind of ice cream I like.

Also
>>8187276
>>
>>8187293
He admitted to being a horribly unpassing man in a dress. Despite being so overwhelmingly a man physically, he still goes around uses the women's restroom and makes girls uncomfortable or worse.

He isn't just pulling a blackface and impersonating women with a bad caricature. He's also invading their spaces and causing them grief.

It's guys like him who make the republicans sound smart when they talk about bathroom bills
>>
File: 1416469009520.jpg (445KB, 980x952px) Image search: [Google]
1416469009520.jpg
445KB, 980x952px
>>8187092
>I'm afraid you might have to find gay men. The insistence on 'infiltrating' straight, cis dating and relationships in the hope of finding one guy who won't be mad you tricked them is, frankly, why you guys end up unlucky in love and miserable.

gey men don't want me cuz i dont have bigus dikkus maximus
>>
>>8187299
That's exactly what I'm encouraging you to do. Be honest at bars and in your social life, don't lead guys on, and trannie hate will go down.
>>
>>8187253
But I mean, if I just met you that day, I have no idea whether you're interested in me or if you want to pursue a relationship or not. And if you start flirting with me, that's your choice. I'm just not going to announce something so personal to everyone I meet.

I don't flirt with people precisely so I can avoid this kind of thing.
>>
>>8187297
Not really, anyone with bdd and ethics wouldn't transition unless they were certain about passing.

Complacent hons like him who don't feel pain or bdd become creepers for sure, that's exactly why he and Chris's can show their caveman mugs in public.
>>
>>8187297
>overconfident hons don't know irony
>>
>>8187311
I agree, honesty is the best policy. So what's your full name and street address? Now remember, don't hide or lie. That's dishonest trickery.
>>
>>8187307
Not op but I'd date you, you could dress however you want and take test but unfortunately you'd still have to be my little princess and be a good mother to my babies, my jacked testosterone babies from their mother shooting tren while they're in the womb

London?
>>
>>8187330
Chaser neg thread confirmed.
>>
>>8187326
I am happy to tell you over a beer or at a house party, if you're interested in me teehee #^-^#
>>
>>8187332
Hi, op here, I've seen this a lot in this thread. I'm new to this board and your weird terms, can you explain what this is and how you arrive at thinking I'm one? Am I trying to encourage non hiv people to reveal themselves? Genuinely curious, cause that's not my intent, I didn't know what neg meant til I googled it now
This sounds conspiratorial but like I said, simple guy
>>
>>8187352
You're an AGP chaser and likely future hon. So that makes your nonsence extra disgusting.
>>
>>8187359
Lmao what? Just for postérities sake, can you explain what the fuck that even means?
>>
File: 1491316127453.jpg (308KB, 612x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491316127453.jpg
308KB, 612x700px
>>8187359
>>
>>8187315
Ah i see, sorry, not familiar with the nuance of your communities. Yeah I agree with you, that sounds like the root of the problem with bathrooms
>>
>>8187291

Im straight and male. Funny you mention that scenario though, my fondest sexual memory starts by being pulled into a womens restroom by my "friend" claire. One of three women who figured out I only respond physically to female initiation. Fuck highschool was great.
>>
File: IMG_2453.png (710KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.png
710KB, 1136x640px
>>8187388
Hey, thanks for explaining (right up until the end. I actually lied when I said id date a trans, I thought this board was less sharp and I was trying to be nice and give the feeling there are lots of potential accepting nice guys out there. You probably won't be convinced by that but it doesn't matter, I'm being honest (lol)).

Man, i did not know about the nuance of your community, these hons genuinely sound like the reason you guys get so much hate in the first place. Thanks for explaining, this shit is lost by all the tumblrfags shouting into the wind. I feel like I need to rethink the whole premise of my original post
>>
>>8187388
See
>>8187417

I dont try to pass as anything but male and Im only here to share perspective from hetero male POV. My best friend is literally a bisexual black chick and we wing for eachother on occasion. Friends since before she discovered her sexuality as a freshman in HS.
>>
File: rc1.png (2MB, 994x1322px) Image search: [Google]
rc1.png
2MB, 994x1322px
>>8187399
>I'd sooner die than transition unless I was 100% certain about passing
>>
ITT: douchebag fratbro learns of the plight of trannies against AGP and hons
Beautiful sight
>>
>>8187421
I don't care about nice guys, or any of this hypocritical nonsence. And I'm cracking over my body issues so I sure don't want to touch anything, but even if I did, I'd force you or any other nice guy to admit they're really just faggots into androgynous guys and I wouldn't dress as female or try and trick the public, so that way you'd get seen as a fagot and there's no getting away with it. It would be hilarious.
>>
>>8187338
Why can't you just be honest with me and give me your full name and street address? Why are you witholding this info?
>>
>>8187048
hey dumbass you realize people catfish all the time? it's not a tranny thing, it's a people thing. every person is shit, but that's no reason to deny trans people status as the opposite gender they where born as on documentation.
>>
Now is a really bad time, I'm close to dying
>>
>>8187425

Exactly the attitude that drives others away from accepting lgbt lifestyle. Dismissive of their lifestyle, but expect tolerance. You're fuel on the fire that needs to be put out.
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (290KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
290KB, 548x546px
>>8187457
Wow, this was a hornet's nest, I've been accused of liking men, being a pedo, wanting to infect people with HIV, wanting to become a transsexual myself

What's wrong with you guys lol (rhetorical question). I just came to preach about the morality of being honest to people, and I learnt that it's not so simple. Learnt some cool new phrases tho. And just to confirm I am straight and comfortably cis, I didn't have the mental capacity this late at night to be projecting or anything you guys are accusing me of or thinking I'm into.

Thanks lgbt, guess you were pretty chill considering. Glad I learnt about the pedo ape nonces that I see going into the same bathroom as my girlfriend.

Til next time fags, peace
>>
File: 1491357431584.png (440KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
1491357431584.png
440KB, 500x734px
>>8187352
It's a term used in MRA pickup artist circles, which overlap with 4chan chaser circles. It's a way to purposely and strategically diminish a woman's self-esteem and self-respect so they will fuck you when they otherwise wouldn't. Online, one of the methods is to sockpuppet as a bigoted sex-crazed douche (their actual personality) then swoop in as another white knight online persona to pick up the ones who fell for the dynamite fishing.

But of course OP would never be someone like that...
>>
>>8187494
Better luck next time, chaser. Work on your rhetoric. The "honesty" thing is really weak.
>>
>>8187487
???
>>
>>8187489
I can't stand myself, I never asked for tolerance or anything when I'm no better than an animal. I practice what I preach at least. I'm sure I will fail so I really don't have a reason to around. I should die, I just keep putting it off because my cowardice.
>>
>>8187509
It gets more obvious every day that I'll never reach what I want. I should start trying to end it.
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (299KB, 1235x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
299KB, 1235x1680px
>>8187508
Is that like bug chasers, or just chasing vulnerable people like >>8187500 explained?

Whilst I wouldn't orherwise encourage you guys to put down your guard considering what you have to deal with, I don't know how I can convince you that I am genuine, just a little slow. Don't be full of hate, there are bumbling guys like me out there (I feel pretty dumb now, this thread is quite lowbrow and ill considered, and I accidentally sided with a 'hon' along the way lol). Goodnight my long haired lipstick wearing friend, hope you can find happiness.

And a reminder to all you queers, adopt a European kid or become a patron of a disadvantaged white kid! Do your part!
Goodnight :)
>>
>>8187500
>MRA pickup artist
When did these become a single thing?
>>
>>8187544
I will adopt a black Muslim just for you.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (55KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
55KB, 718x540px
>>8187544
Goodnight you loveable goob
>Pic related: this thread
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Is Joey Salads now posting trannie threads on 4chan?

such a salad head
>>
>>8187554
It was always a single thing, now it's just more official with Roosh and those like him openly virtue signaling MRAs and the Alt Right and vice versa. These ideologies all draw from the same pool of isolated, socially awkward, bitter, and disaffected young Western dudes who generally hate women of all stripes, trans or cis, and seek to manipulate/control/commoditize them.
>>
>>8187579
>Joey Salads
That's the guy who admitted to faking a bunch of videos in black neighborhoods to get more views and internet money from angry racists.
>>
>>8187173
The only difference is biology. Your/anon's definition of trans woman was a woman who isn't cis biologically.

It's like inventing a new word for cars with different engines because "you can't just redefine words"
>>
>>8187593
Yeah that's the guy, but he also delivers these 'moral lessons' and thinks he's some kind of good guy atoning for fake pranks with his latest vids
>>
>>8187048
That woman jaw and greek nose makes me feel weird. Why?
Please help.
>>
>>8187048
Have you ever met a transy in real life? The only guys getting tricked by tgirls are blind, deaf and dumb. Its a complete non-issue.
>>
>>8187048
Admitting to random strangers that you're trans is pretty dangerous. Hence why trans people will generally only reveal it if they're close enough to trust you. People generally don't reveal negative things about themselves as soon as they meet someone, and that includes being trans since it's seen as a negative thing by a lot of people.

It has nothing to do with "tricking straight men" or whatever you think.

Also, would you feel "tricked" if a woman with CAIS only told you about it a couple of months into seeing her? That is, someone who has XY chromosomes, but because they don't get the effects of androgens they developed as any cis female would.

Because any trans person who transitioned early enough and had SRS is essentially the same for all intents and purposes. A body more or less like any other cis woman, just with XY chromosomes.

Or alternatively, what if your long-term girlfriend found out she had CAIS only recently, and was thus XY? Would you want to break up with her just for having XY chromosomes that you can't even see? Why do chromosomes matter so much?
>>
>>8187092
Gay men don't want people with boobs.
>>
>>8187315
If you have BDD, you'll always hate how you look so what's the point of passing?
>>
OP you're delusional if you think that people wouldn't hate me if I admitted to not being the same as a cis woman. I'm not a cis woman but I'm not a man either. People are stuck in thinking in binary terms though and won't accept that.
>>
>>8187048
i can be a trickster if I want to shitlord
>>
>>8187111
>You are calling people men
Explain how it's not accurate
>>
>>8189053
You are a man that chose to appear as a woman. It's okay.
If you paint a an orange yellow, it's still an orange.
>>
>>8189083
So a transwoman is as much of a man as you are?
>>
>>8189083
HRT has a significant impact on brain structure. The changes it induces go beyond mere appearance. I am not a woman but I am not a man. I am something between male and female.
>>
>>8187048
Like I'm doing this for your sake.
You are absolutely incidental to my motives.
>>
>>8189087
Not at all, considering that I'm an actual woman.
It's a man that wants to be treated/considered/referred as a woman and usually follows different treatments/surgeries to have a more feminine appearance.
>>8189097
The fact that you modify whatever you want to modify doesn't mean you aren't a man.
>>
>>8189109
My brain no longer looks like the brain of a man because it has been altered. Many of its regions, though not fully the same as those of cis women, are now closer to those of cis women than those of cis men. My body has many female characteristics, including secondary and sex characteristics. My hormone levels are feminine.

This does not make me a woman but to say that I am a man is dogmatic insistence.
>>
>>8189125
In my eyes you are a man who has decided to change his body, obviously not the same as a man who hasn't decided to change it, but still a man.
>>
>>8189148
>>8189109
>>8189083
This guy sounds like that insane troll who keeps getting banned. Suggest you report him
>>
>>8189156
I don't remember being banned, and if I've ever been banned I can assure you it hasn't been on this board
Is having a different opinion going against the rules or what?
>>
>>8189148
I mean, I'm not sure I can convince you otherwise at this point but I feel like you aren't accepting that HRT is not just cosmetic. That hormones affect the brain to a significant degree. If the brain does not decide your essence, and the body doesn't decide your essence, what does? I have not been socialized as a woman but you wouldn't deny a biological woman raised in captivity with no interaction with the outside world womanhood.

If you do accept that the brain has something to do with your gender then why doesn't my brain being sexually distinct from the brains of men and women convince you that I'm neither?
>>
>>8189168
Wow, it's almost certainly him, he denies ever having been banned despite having multiple globals against him
>>
>>8189169
I'm no scientist so I can't talk about brains and whether they change or not. I'm sure you can find papers saying the opposite, but here's this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21467211

And I don't believe I'm a woman because of how I feel. I'm a woman because I was born female, which causes me to have a specific aspect and body. It's not having that aspect or that brain that makes me female, it's being female what causes those things. You can attain them despite being a male, good for you.

>>8189191
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UizA5O34iI
It's rude, man. Or woman, whatever.
>>
>>8189220
>I'm no scientist so I can't talk about brains and whether they change or not. I'm sure you can find papers saying the opposite, but here's this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21467211
I'm not an expert either haha. I just dabble. As you've guessed I know of some studies that suggest that, post-HRT, there is a marked difference.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4987404/

The tl;dr is that pre-HRT female-identifying transsexuals who are attracted to men have some feminized brain regions while the same is not true for those who are not exclusively attracted to men. HRT shifts the brains of everyone in that direction, whether they're attracted to men or not.

>And I don't believe I'm a woman because of how I feel. I'm a woman because I was born female, which causes me to have a specific aspect and body. It's not having that aspect or that brain that makes me female, it's being female what causes those things. You can attain them despite being a male, good for you.
I think things work the other way around: something is defined by the sum of its attributes, its attributes are not defined by what that thing is. I assume the latter would require some form of non-materialism, which I don't get along with. If someone attained all of the attributes of womanhood but wasn't born female and is thus not a woman I'm not sure the distinction is all that important.
>>
>>8189288
Where does that leave someone who doesn't pass? In the "not a woman but not a man either" category?
>>
>>8189412
IMO if they've been on HRT for a lengthy period of time, or if they're one of the transsexuals whose brains naturally lean toward being like that of the other sex's, yes. To be fair, though, such a person wouldn't qualify as someone who has "attained all of the attributes of womanhood" because the body is one such attribute they've failed to get right.

Ultimately if someone protects my right to take hormones, modify my body and express myself in a feminine manner, understands that I need a bathroom apart from cis men because they're dangerous to me and is not cruel to me for being like I am I don't strongly mind them thinking I'm a man. No lie, I'd still find being referred to as a he hurtful though. I don't feel like I can help it.

I do think it is reasonable to expect transwomen to inform potential partners that they are what they are, but in a bigoted society there is an undeniable danger to doing so.
>>
>>8189490
>transsexuals whose brains naturally lean toward being like that of the other sex's
I would call this intersex
About the others, I've already stated my opinion
>inform potential partners that they are what they are, but in a bigoted society there is an undeniable danger to doing so
Don't you think it's WAY dangerous not doing it though?
>>
>>8189583
>About the others, I've already stated my opinion
I guess I don't think it matters that much whether you attain some quality artificially or not, but I won't push this further.

>Don't you think it's WAY dangerous not doing it though?
No yeah I agree you shouldn't progress until you tell someone, but if a rando flirts with you then telling them is nigh-suicidal. Women already get hurt by men they reject. Imagine rejecting someone by telling them you're trans. It's safer to be stealth in general but you obviously should tell someone before you date them or whatever.
>>
>>8187048
there's a lot more to having gender dysphoria than just "oh no nobody will love me if I'm a tranny"
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>non-trans person talking about trans issues
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>8187048
not getting treated/accepted as a woman doesn't alleviate my gender dysphoria
it's that simple
no one is out to trick anyone, it's just the straight male's fragile ego and masculinity that they feel is threatened because they are attracted to someone born a male
>>
>ITT: people who don't understand science or philosophy dicuss science and philosophy on the homosexual section of an Eritrean spear fishing board

Also to chasers who make the chaser-boogyman even more scary: good job guys. Phase one complete, transgirls are now even more afraid of creeps, increasing your relative value if you convince one that you aren't a creep. Remember phase two: practice saying in front of a mirror at least once a day "babe, I didn't even know you where trans! :^)"
>>
>>8187048
>implying I try to deceive anyone
It's your own fault if you're too much of a retarded faggot and false make assumptions.
>>
>>8189583
Technically intersex specifically refers to genetic disorders while trannies and gays are probably the results of epigenetic but it's the closest available term.
>>
>>8189412
Same as ugly cis women with masculine characteristics?

Funnily enough, whenever they've actually tried to kick trannies out of bathrooms and changing rooms they only ever end up harassing unattractive cis women who they assume are trannies. Many such cases.
>>
>>8192212
>Technically intersex specifically refers to genetic disorders
[citation needed]
>>
>>8189083
Apples and oranges are different species which isn't comparable to the difference between males and females of the same species.

And a coat of paint is not comparable to the effects of gender transition.

Your analogy is shit, off yourself.
>>
>>8192212
Congenital =/= genetic.

Genetic defects are congenital, but not all congenital disorders are genetic. All intersex issues are congenital, but not all are genetic.

For example, someone who has XXY chromosomes is intersex and has a genetic defect. Someone born with indeterminate genitals is intersex but they don't have a genetic defect. Nor does someone with androgen insensitivity.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.