[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here in a Fraternity or Sorority?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: Asig represent.jpg (1MB, 4177x2773px) Image search: [Google]
Asig represent.jpg
1MB, 4177x2773px
Is anyone here in a Fraternity or Sorority?
>>
>>8186698
>browsing 4chan
>being in a frat or sorority

Pick one.
>>
>>8186705
Fugg, does that mean I'm not browsing 4chan right now?
>>
I'm personally not, and would never be but at least a couple of my friends who are gay males are in fraternities, and a couple of my female lesbian and bi friends are in sororities.
I don't get it at all!
>>
>>8186698
>tfw ywn get spanked by other sorority girls as an initiation and then live in a house full of hot semi-naked chicks while getting laid with frat boys
>>
My boyfriend was in a fraternity. He was out of the closet (as was one or two his frat brothers) and they were pretty cool about it, from what he tells me? I felt pretty out of place when I visited him at the frat house, but that's just cause I was an quiet introvert surrounded by boisterous extroverts.
>>
>>8186711
The best way I've seen it described is that it's a sort of.. a support group.
'cause when kids go to college, they are alone in this new scary environment called college.
Greek life acts as a home away from home where you can go to just destress and be you.
Of course, there is drinking and parties from time to time but that's not the whole of it. It's a group of people that will accept you for you and will lend a hand or ear whenever you need it
>>8186725
From what I gather, the srats are way more.. psychological with their hazing while frats are more physical.

But that's just from what I've heard, they are wicked tight lipped about it.
>>
>>8186705
Nearly every person who trolls on 4chan is just the sort to wish they were in a frat. Now whether they're accepted or not is another thing.

But then if 1 million autists try to join a frat, at least 1 or 2 will accidently be accepted in.
>>
>>8186710
it means you are a normie outlier
>>
>>8186740
Greek life is the exact opposite, it's like a high school where you have to constantly try to fit in by abusing substances, and acting like it's cool to be addicted to coke and alcohol
>>
>>8186740
what psychological hazing? that could be hot too
>>
>>8186745
So I've gathered.
>>8186736
I mean, I'm a pretty introverted fuck, I mean I still get shit for being introverted but not all frat guys are all that gregarious.

Also brothers don't give a shit that I like dudes, theres plenty of other stuff to give me shit about.
>>8186758
#notallfrats
Some frats are like that, but not all are.
>>
>>8186762
There are only three things that I've heard that the srats make their pledges do (at my college)
1) Strip the pledge, wrap 'er up in plastic wrap, drop 'er off at a frat and have the guys write/draw whatever they want on 'er
2) Make the pledge have sex with some random dude at a frat party
3) Strip the chick, lock 'er in the basement with a sister. And I do not know what goes on down there but the pledge always leaves crying.
>>
>>8186764
The ones that are not are the ones where have to fit in by abusing religion, and acting like it's cook to be addiction to conservativism and religion.
>>
>>8186794
I'm sorry, but I simply don't agree with you
>>
>>8186781
>tfw none of these things will happen to you
>>
>>8186811
And that's why I can't respect you. How could I respect someone who disagrees with reality and truth?
>>
>>8186827
If it's an issue as to what's in your pants, I can say that most srats and at least a few frats are trans type friendly
>>8186834
Oi, you don't need to take it that far.
There's a wide variety of frats, not all frats are muscular dudebros and some are the nerdy type and even more are just for normal guys.
I mean, I have brothers who are asexual, and some don't even touch alcohol on principle.
>>
>>8186850
>Muscular dudebros
Christian authoritarians who believe they're better than everyone else because they believe they would win a fight even though they'll never be in one.

>nerdy type
Christian authoritarians who believe they're better than everyone else because they're intellectual and thoughtful, not violent and retarded like those other Christian authoritarians, even though they'll never prove they can think beyond "how can I obey" and "how can I force the bible on others."

>normal guys
Christian authoritarians who are like the above groups, only lazier.
>>
The only thing I dislike about some of my brothers in my fraternity is that sometimes they like to pick on the fact that I've got a speech impediment.
Shit on what I can change, damnit.
>>
>>8186850
>most srats and at least a few frats are trans type friendly
that's not enough. i need to be a hot cis girl.
>>
>>8186862
Spot on for the first one, but you are just very wrong with the other two.

Just watch movies like Frat Star, Animal House, and Goat. They is exactly what modern fraternities are not.
>>8186871
:^)))
I've seen the AOE sisterhood and I can say that not all of em are attractive
>>
>>8186880
But that's still just you lying again.
>>
>>8186906
What do I have to gain through lying to a stranger on the internet?
>>
>>8186880
it's just a dream. another fantasy because that's all i have.
>>
>>8186937
:/
I hope you find happiness soon.
>>
>>8186925
Your paycheck from whichever Russian or U.S. alt-right think tank pays you pennies a day, tolerance of your pedophilia by right-wing law enforcement so long as you brainwash others the way they say, safety from all of that meaningly cowardly fear you fell over the idea of hell, and stroking of your ego so long as you convince yourself that your very very obvious bullshit is super dank and really tricks others with that epik maymay powa.
>>
>>8186955
me too ;_;
>>
>>8187020
I honestly can not tell if you are being ironic or not

If you are, then I'm sorry you think that way, also I'm bretty liberal, senpai.
>>8187027
It'll happen, just give it time.
>>
>>8187033
No, reality is not ironic, and you're just lying again.
>>
>>8187040
There is nothing that I can do to change your mind, but I can give you my word that I am none of what you said.
It probably isn't good enough for you, but it's the best I can do.
>>
>>8187058
You're word is worthless since you're just lying troll garbage. And of course lying in order to enhance your efforts to harm innocent people, promote your own pedophilia, and just in general advance traditional lies in exchange for your paycheck is the worst you could do, not the best.
>>
>>8187084
Im just sorry that you feel this way
>>
>>8187102
I know that's the only thing you're sorry about, which is another one of the countless reasons you're worthless.
>>
>>8186698
>you'll never have a qt femboy body that you use to become a frat slut in order to satisfy the sexual needs of your frat brothers to lower the amounts of date rape on campus
I just want to help but I have a fat, hairy, manbody.... and I'm 32
>>
>>8187148
anger
Incest is strictly forbidden in fraternities.
>>
>>8187173
The only difference is biology. Your/anon's definition of trans woman was a woman who isn't cis biologically.

It's like inventing a new word for cars with different engines because "you can't just redefine words"
>>
>>8187148
i know this feel
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.