[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

200 pounds, lots of acne and cysts. Ugly as fuck. How do I fix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3546.jpg (16KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3546.jpg
16KB, 125x109px
200 pounds, lots of acne and cysts. Ugly as fuck.
How do I fix my shit? I just want to be beautiful
>>
File: 1425094516369.jpg (36KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
1425094516369.jpg
36KB, 350x399px
>>8186574
Not everyone gets to be beautiful

Beauty would be meaningless otherwise

Maybe you should just embrace being ugly, like Shrek
>>
>>8186574
work out, eat a clean diet, exfoliate, practice skincare hygiene
>>
>>8186574
>>>/fa/
>>
>>8186585
This, also see a dermatologist.
>>
Fried food. Stop eating it. Fried shit makes your skin look dirty and old. Try going without anything fried for a month and you'll see dramatic results.

Other thing that fucks up your body, makes you stink(body odor, bad breath) and gives your skin nasty tone is sugar. Ditch this shit, too.

If you don't go o bed earlier, the results show up in your face. It will look dull and ugly.

Oh, and oil pulling helps improve skin tone. Also, helps drain your sinuses.

If you do these 4 simple things your appearance will improve 100%
>>
>>8186584
You're mean anon.

>>8186574
I'll be your BF
>>
>>8186702
holy shit, eating lots of fats and sugars is bad! who would have known. better throw this baby out with the bathwater, btw
>>
>>8186743
kys
>>
>>8186752
fuck off retard
>>
> 8186752

I eat a lot of fats, specifically butter. It doesn't affect me in anyway, but fried garbage makes me look like trash the very next day.
>>
>>8186766
probably cause you stuff yourself like a pig
>>
>>8186766

I do eat like a pig sometimes. Not too often, though. Fats minus grain-heavy, sugar-laden garbage keep me satiated for long.
>>
>>8186574
200 pounds' worth of cysts? Wow, I feel bad for you.
>>
I used to weigh 212. I'm down to 168. I hope to be down to 160 by august. This is through cutting calories only.
>>
>>8186574
start by losing weight and eating right, then by excersizing, then by bathing and grooming properly.
>>
Stop eating or drinking dairy products, they clog yer pores
>>
>>8186574

Replace soda with water. Do not drink soda.

Go outside and walk. Exercise + sunshine = good.

Use tea tree oil on your acne. Buy a small bottle of it, the price seems high but it will last a LONG time. Apply to your face while it is still wet after a shower. Put your index finger on the opening of the bottle, your thumb on the bottom, and quickly flip it upside down and back upright. You will have a small amount of the oil on your index finger. Apply to wet face, as much as needed to cover the face (I do one 'flip' for each cheek, forehead, chin and neck).
>>
>>8186574
a few things
>Take minocycline for a couple months to clear acne
>Stop drinking pop and limit other sugars(Bread/wheat products)
>work out and eat better
>Exfoliate and speak to your pharmacist.
>
>>
Acne: try zynerit, if not avaible in your country, try cosmetic products which include sylicil acid or alcohol, to dře up shit. Or see your doctor and ask for something with antibiotics.. You know what i mean. Carbo soap os also great. Face masks with charcoal also work.

For you obesity, same problem. Military diet is a great thing. Also see a doctor! You can have diabetes...
Google the symptoms.
Eat clean, that's it..

Hope it helps
Xxx
>>
*dry
>>
>eat right
>light lotion after shower
>skin is still splotchy shit with wrinkly asscheeks
Exfoliating makes it worse
What do
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.