[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hit just the right spot in human history to be born as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 3

File: 1429777699763.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1429777699763.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>tfw hit just the right spot in human history to be born as the last hon generation doomed to witness everyone younger transition at 12
I mean, it's better than previous generations, but fucking hell I wish this fucking tranny boom had happened ten years earlier.
>>
>>8185324
Iktf. How old are you, and when did you start?
>>
>Born in time to come out under the final months DSM-IV, see the change to DSM-V, come out a second time and have everyone waste my time with "but you neber showed any signs its just a phase give it a while before you make a permanent decision"

Why the fuck did I ever listen to these people. Transitioning isnt the worst part of being trans it's the idiots who took my choices away before I even started that make me wanna kill myself.
>>
>>8185324
OP are you jealous?
>>
>>8185453
>and have everyone waste my time with "but you neber showed any signs
Blanchard deniers ruin another tranny's transition.
>>
>>8185434
25, started 24 after a year of doctor visits.

>>8185468
Well obviously.
>>
>>8185472

Oh if only I came out as a prehomosexual boy instead of a homosexual pseudo-bisexual male-to-female.
>>
File: IMG_2774.jpg (44KB, 398x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
44KB, 398x550px
>>8185324
>last generation to not have suicide rates skyrocket as SJW-whipped doctors let little boys cut off their dick and ruin their bodies forever then change their mind once they're 18

Hehe, how regressive your generation was, r-right?
>>
>>8185508
tough luck kid
>>
>>8185993
???
>>
>>8185324
>tfw born just in time
Life is good.
>>
>>8186450

Just Blanchard things.
>>
>born in the last century before nanobot skeletal restructuring, stem cell vagina transplant, stem cell ovaries and uterus transplant, artificial womb, laser vocal chord alterations made it possible to truly become the opposite sex
Feels bad man

On the plus side,
>got to be a weird genderless sissy alien thing during the last decades before Islam conquered the world and imposed Sharia law making it legal to murder gays in the streets
>>
>>8185324
I know how you feel I started at 24. If I was born 10 years later I would've transitioned right when I was like 14. It really does suck and I hate myself.
>>
>>8186532
How do you feel about those who got to transition at 14?

Honestly, I avoid communities like r/asktransgender these days because of how many 14 year old transitioners there are. Even reading about them makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>8186510
Do you think the Islamic Dark Age is long enough away that tranny nano magic will happen first?
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1136x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1136x1207px
Why don't hons that can't pass sacrifice themselves to become "wise guidance figures"?

You can't pass, you look like shit, ok fine.
Then pretend you're like an elderly person guiding the youngsters.

Elders can't run, play, fuck and do other various physical activities like youngsters can, yet they (ideally) still offer them their wisdom and help them out because of sheer love towards the future.
Why don't you love and mentor those younger than you that are passing?
Why don't you help them avoid all the mistakes you've made and tell them all the things you've learned?
Why do you just hate them, making them hate you too in turn, having them call you a shitty ugly hon and your life becomes simply worse because of that?
Instead of hating everyone including yourself and then rotting in a hole alone, you could make yourself an integral and useful part of the community moving foward.
>>
>>8186543
(another poster)
Me too, I had to turn on filters so I can still read the occasional information post without getting bombarded with those tags that show people being 12yo. It makes me sick. Even on here I get sick hearing people just in late teens
>>
>>8186578
Even more so, just being a good person who listens and gives advice makes you more feminine and gives you a motherly aura that shouldn't be underestimated.
>>
>>8186543
I wonder what life is like for them.
>>
>>8186578
I don't hate passers, I'm just envious as fuck of their circumstances
I always try to spread self-medding (and harm reduction) info to babytrans and eggs whenever possible to help as many people avoid hondom as I can
>>
>>8186578

That IS what happens. Sure older transitioners feel like crap but they don't go around to trans support groups to kick puppies and call 16 year old transgirls AGP.

The problem is everyone tries to help in their own unique way. Older transitioners sometimes think people transition too young, or too late, or without knowing the risks. People false flag as trans to make detransition stories seem so appealing amongst stories of people detransitioning for legit reasons. Some trans people say "pls transition early" then get jumped on for advancing the trans agenda and mutilating poor defenseless children.

It's most likely most older transitioners feel like crap, they KNOW it's because they're jealous, and they genuinely want to help but in a massive sea with a giant tug-of-war of shit the temptation to be reclusive and take a "fuck you, got mine" stance is incredibly strong.
>>
>>8186543
Honestly I envy them a lot. I mean I'm happy for them but it just sucks for me. I was literally born 1 generation too late.
>>
>>8186578
Or hate instead the people who turned you into a hon.
>>
>>8186619
That is actually a really interesting alternative.
If we could weaponize hons and have them trained to become killing machines with nothing to lose we'd have a fucking fearsome army.
Problem is some of them would simply go batshit and start killing anyone who passes.
We'd have to train a separate group that specializes in killing hons that go berserk.

This is starting to turn into a sort of strangely amazing tranny wars version of Cyberpunk 2077 with the "Psycho Squads".
>>
>>8186606
>People false flag as trans to make detransition stories
Source or it didn't happen.
>>
>>8186578
Stop projecting or putting words in our mouths. Nobody hates them. We just feel like shit because we missed the boat by a few years. Not even the old person analogy works. We're not old. Most of us transitioned between our late teens and mid 20s. We still have 60 years of suffering just because of a few extra years of puberty. That's what's shit about it.
>>
>>8186608
This. I literally hate everything about being a millennial. I'd give everything to be born after 2000.
>>
>>8186647
Who's 'we'?
>>
>>8186712
>hating 90's nostalgia
>>
>mfw Weimar Berlin was extremely tolerant of trans people, was called the "LGBT capital of the world", and was the home of the world's foremost Institute of Sexual Sciences (Institut für Sexualwissenschaft) which was the first to research gender dysphoria and transsexuality
>mfw Nazi Germany came only 10 years later, the Institute's books were all burned while young kids were heiling the fire, and trans people were put in concentration camps
Y-yes, the l-last generation.
>>
>>8186464
You do realize Blanchard posting isn't flavor of the month now right
>>
>>8186543
It's not relevant to me and the situation I grew up in. I wouldn't have been allowed to transition even if I was born in 2020 considering where and who I grew up with. I didn't even have the money to buy myself any book besides a bible until I was 15, and didn't even visit my first library until I was over 20. Nobody told me the truth about anything until I was over 20.
>>
>>8186543
r/asktg is so fucking toxic
>>
>>8186685

Prolific enough that everyone voiced similar concerns here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/4jciqh/it_really_seems_like_the_number_of_detransition/

As an aside the sub goes through a lot of waves. Tons of detransition stories will hit at once, then suddenly everyone is on a snowball towards suicide because people can't stop attention whoring about killing themselves.
>>
>>8186779
That's what happens when you let cishet people make up stories.
>>
>>8186779
How so?
>>
>>8186685
there was a thread like last week about pretending to be different different letter of lgbt and a bunch of people talked about pretending to be transbians that's the only source you're going to get just because the nature of the website anyone can pretend to be anything
>>
>>8186805

>hi im cis but always wondered if u could take a pill tha tcured dysphoria instead of transitioning would you do it?
>hi im killing myself thx
>does it ever get better? i'm 1 month on hrt and i dont see it...
>[Meta] What the fuck is with all these suicide posts WHAT DO WE DO?
>came out to my parents and they were supportive!
>came out to my parents and now im homeless, any redditors in Massacheusets?
>came out to my bigoted dad and his answer surprised me!
>hi im a straight cis guy and i like a transgirl I met on tinder I dont know much about transgendered's but what can I do so I dont fuck it up?
>anti-trans talking point critiques for when you meet a TERF and they request a 170 page brief on trans rights and medicine
>>
>>8186819
>there was a thread like last week about pretending to be different different letter of lgbt and a bunch of people talked about pretending to be transbians that's the only source you're going to get just because the nature of the website anyone can pretend to be anything
Fuck, I was in that thread but never realized what it meant. I came here to figure out if I was trans or not, but I shouldn't have trusted anything here. It basically provides no value beyond entertainment
>>
>>8186896

t. AGP
>>
>>8186896
dude it's not that bad just don't be an idiot
>>
>>8186901
I'm amab, feel dysphoric at times but most of my fantasies are me being male, very dominant towards a chick; some of them are me being female and very submissive towards a guy
Am I autogyneandromascfemphilic?
>>
>>8186543
If it makes you feel any better they will have the same empty future that all trans people will.

Also asktg is literally about 80% weirdos LARPing. It is almost entirely bullshit, even worse than here.
>>
>>8186952

t. Pseudobisexual gynandromorphophiliac male-to-transexual

Sorry senpai. You meet all the criteria to transition and it'd be great for you but because you inconveniently fall in the class of trans people that cant transition. Tough luck.
>>
>>8186688
I feel bad for you if you can't pass starting hrt at 18. But i guess that's my bias since for me it's such a strange middle ground like I understand and relate to the jealousy of not starting sooner, but I was still able to pass mainly cause I looked like a twink before I started. It's a crazy mess of genes affecting how your puberty works and thus how your outset on life works i guess. Puberty is a strange thing I hear people say "male puberty" ends at 18 or others say 22. I am more inclined to think puberty ends based off physiologic factors meaning puberty never really has a clear ending or starting point.

In other words i think you can still have the potential to pass even if you start in your early twenties, but it's such a sensitive topic to discuss because some people are just born more manly while others like me never really got affected by T before HRT. Iv'e always wondered this and it makes me feel like maybe there's a more underlying medical issue for someone like me when it came to my own physical development.

It's really tough to classify transsexualism because of this since everyone has their own personal growth and development thus creating their own biased experiences on what we all call transitioning. Idk about others but to me I came to the conclusion that I have some unidentified intersex condition that manipulated my entire development since birth and can only be identified by classifying it as what we all call transsexualism or in more modern terms transgenderism, however the word transgender is now evolving into a whole new meaning which brings up and entirely different issue that I do not want to bring up in this post.
>>
>>8186966
They won't, though. They'll pass and be accepted as themselves. They'll be cute and find love. Even chasers often demand passability.
>>
>>8186952
You're just AGP on top of being straight, rather than instead of. Your chances of being comfortable without transition are better!
>>
>>8187032
>They'll pass and be accepted as themselves.
Until they get to adulthood and people start wondering why they aren't married and don't have any children. And why they never seem to get their period. And why do they have hypodermic needles and vials of estrodiol around.

>They'll be cute and find love.
If by love you mean sexual love from weird beta males and frustrated bisexual women both of whom will leave them when they reach mid 30s and want to find someone serious to have children with, sure.
>>
>>8186754
I'd gladly skip ten years of depression for pogs and Pokémon.
>>
>>8187317
When would you most like to have been born?

And don't say "now" or the future.
>>
>>8187328
Let's go with ten years and say 2002.
>>
>>8187506
Why then? You'd be 15 in today's world.
>>
>>8187049
That's neat desu
How do I know you're not bullshitting me to turn me male-to-hon later?
>>
Is starting at 20 good?

No meme answers pls
>>
>>8185324
Isn't all that trannie thing an zog-promoted meme?
>>
>>8187600
Because I will remind you of this:

Having better chances doesn't mean you can safely forget about transition! You may still be someone who is more comfortable transitioning and you should be highly alert to the possibility and learn about transition, your own feeling and the kind of life you want so that you can judge for yourself if it's safe to set aside the idea of transitioning or if transitioning would be safe.
>>
>>8187614
Trannies are an ((endocrine-disruptor)) thing.

>>8187624
Thank you anon, I'll keep figuring my feelings out and discovering myself, and see what's best for me.
>>
>>8186844
All those threads happen here too, though. Only difference is we also have daily /pol/ raids and Blanchard shitposting.
>>
>>8185508
I'm older than you and had a successful transition. It probably had more to do with your surroundings. There will always be repressed hons.
>>
>>8187604
Anything between, say, 16 and 25 is all about genetics. Sometimes you'll already have been fucked beyond repair by then, sometimes you'll be completely fine and maybe even already able to pass female before hrt. It depends on your individual situation a lot, obviously your chances of ever passing are null when you have 20 inch shoulders and a neanderthal's face.

15 or below is near guaranteed pass, 26 and above is 97% fucked territory.
>>
>>8187929
>15 or below is near guaranteed pass
>who is noelle
>who is commieposter
>>
>>8187909
What were your surroundings?
>>
>>8187933
What do you think near guaranteed means? Obviously there are outliers, but most people will be able to pass if they start at 15.
>>
>>8186578

The thing is, that once they're on HRT so much younger than you, they have taken an entirely different fork in the road than you have. Whatever advice you have to give them as a non-passing late transitioner is the same advice they could get from any cis person. Only another early transitioner would know about their other issues. Your role as an "elder" begins with getting a kid out of repression and ends with guiding them towards hormones, with or without their parents.

Also, not everyone here hates them. It's just a searing pain we feel on the inside when we hear about them.
>>
>>8187967
>a searing pain we feel on the inside when we hear about them
Could you describe this feeling? What causes it, and why?
>>
This so much this

The searing pain is so bad, it's in my heart. The worst is the anxiety that sickens you. I'm still coming back here after 4 years on hrt because somehow, being around others who share my suffering keeps me strong
>>
>>8186763

>was called the "LGBT capital of the world"

Contemporaneously?

Seriously, it's too bad that happened. If that knowledge had spread around the world at least before the Rohm and the Nazi party ruined things, the world would be so much better now.

>>8187089

>If by love you mean sexual love from weird beta males and frustrated bisexual women both of whom will leave them when they reach mid 30s and want to find someone serious to have children with, sure.

>No one has ever knowingly married an infertile person before
>No transgender woman has ever married a cis male and had adopted children

I think the future generations will have the best chance of finding partners because transphobia will die down until it reaches nothing. That doesn't mean 100% of straight cis men in the future would be willing to take a tranny, but there would be a lot more than there are now. Just as I'm sure the number is increased now over previous decades.

>>8187983

I'll try to describe it sometime tomorrow. For now, I should have been asleep hours ago.
>>
>>8187933
Both not only completely passable by any normal standard, but also completely passing
>>
>>8185324
Same.
>>
Eh just wait til they get older and start aging. They'll probably get plastic surgery and look like nightmares trying to stay youthful
>>
>>8186983
>Pseudobisexual
What's that?
>>
>>8189350

Only to the same degree that cis women would. Most early transitioners look like the average cis woman. Meaning not beauty queens, some will even look like shit just as some cis women do, so they're not likely to have any greater attachment to youthful good looks than most cis women.
>>
>>8186578
>elders can't fuck like youngster
Ha...
That's why stds amongst seniors are on the rise
>>
>>8191306
...well yeah, i guess they do fuck a lot.
But it must be kinda gross, even if you get used to it.
It's basically two prunes sliding an essiccated banana in and out of themselves, the chafing alone must be insane.
Some old people age better face wise, but i don't imagine it's the same for their body and genitals...
>>
>>8191331
>not understanding how old people can still hook up and fuck
>it's phobic to think trans people shouldn't be able to fuck with their shriveled bean dicks and extended clit
The state of lgbt
>>
>>8191340
I never said old people shouldn't fuck, i just find it gross.
Obviously they're free to do whatever the fuck they want.

Just like you think trans people fucking is gross, that's fine, it's when you limit them on what they want to do with their body where we have a problem.
>>
>>8191340
>it's phobic to think trans people shouldn't be able to fuck with their shriveled bean dicks and extended clit
Correct.
>>
>>8191417
FTM's with arm graft penises should be forced to fuck MTF scrote vaginas and then can have a say in cis pepole not wanting to fuck them
>>
>>8189289
>completely passable
>completely passing

What's the difference?
>>
>>8194493
Passable = able to pass but perhaps not passing
Passing = currently passing as a woman
>>
>>8191429
That would feel more different because of the frankenpenis than the frankenvagina, as far as I know, neo-vaginas feel pretty much the same when you're fucking it.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.