[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexy Straight white men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8498.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8498.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Due to the system systematically dismantling/removing all of men's rights when they get married, giving the women and promoting the women to destroy the straight mans life. I know hookup culture is a way for them to deal with it, but they can also go into trans or just fuck a faggot. I could give a shit about the lgbtq+ community it's total bullshit, in straight but due to the power to utterly destroy my life given to women I prefer to hookup with men, preferring to bottom, because why the fuck not at that point. Lol, I propose that men should just fuck men as a MGTOW thing.
>>
>>8183714
kill all men
>>
>>8183747
kill everyone
>>
>>8183714
Fuck men or trannies, women are literally not needed for anything and they're pure evil.
>>
Mexican straight men > white men > arabic men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bisexuals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>failed straight men AKA trannies >>>>>>>>>>failed trannies AKA femboys
>>
>>8183796
t. meximanlet
>>
File: 1411197025520.png (48KB, 227x223px) Image search: [Google]
1411197025520.png
48KB, 227x223px
>>8183796
The only good mexicans are mix breeds from their Spanish invaders.
>>
>>8183895

CHEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>8183895
>mix breed
You mean pure Spaniards. If you stick your cock in Indio meat you're flushing your genes down the shitter.
>>
>>8183924
It's not as if Spanish genes had any worth to begin with, though.
>>
>>8183714
you are a moron. the reason why the system favors women is because men are more rich, poor men marrying into women and divorcing also get to abscond with tons of money. the only thing in court women tend to win is leneancy in criminal cases, and custody or childcare related issues. actual dosh is just split and alimony is paid to the poorer part.
>>
File: spvsmx.jpg (69KB, 615x369px) Image search: [Google]
spvsmx.jpg
69KB, 615x369px
>>8183944
They do.
>>
>>8183714
>implying men have rights before marriage either
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.