[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are better people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 38

File: IMG_4395.jpg (195KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4395.jpg
195KB, 750x830px
Women are better people at the core

>men are aggressive
>testosterone clouds there mind
>gay males are some of the most shady snakes I've ever met
>straight cis men and they're fragile masculinity can get triggered by anything

Women are just better people, no memes, honestly, women are just nicer, more understanding and smarter.
>>
>>8182998
I agree and that's why I want to be a girl
>>
>>8182998
I also agree. That's why I date women.

I'm not, however, under the delusion I can delete my male socialization or change my chromosomes.
>>
>>8182998
Men do more. They actually do stuff, the initiate, they grow and learn ECT. Most women I know stay in that 16 yo mindset untill they're 60. Men can be just amazing also. I've met plenty of girls who are really ugly on the inside.
>>
>wants to disagree
>constantly presumed to be trans or female on this board for not throwing a rage fit at every troll and just dismissing them.
>some obsessed anon has been stalking my posts and making it a point to tell people I'm a feminist as if this automatically proves a point/is an insult.
>is there a single gay guy here who doesn't just assume bi people are cheating assholes, or at least has an anecdote to back up that claim?

Welp. I got nothing.
>>
>>8182998
ALL humans are totally shite, regardless of gender. A few exceptions shine through on both sides though.

/thread
>>
File: image.png (558KB, 1280x720px)
image.png
558KB, 1280x720px
>>8182998
>women are just better people
>no memes
>women are nicer and more understanding
Is this bait?
This has to be bait..
>>
>>8183040
then you really are a moron they claim you are. stop falling prey to confirmation bias. OP is talking about 50% of the planet's human population, not your personal anecdote.
>>
>>8182998
>/pol/ says the contrary

And /pol/ is always right.

t. BI dude.
>>
>>8182998
>making wide claims
> not waiting till a specific person fucks up before judging them

what did you accomplish?wew lass
>>
>>8182998
Weaker, docile, less ambitious, emotional. Yeah way better, sure.
>>
>>8182998
Matriarchy WHEN
>>
>>8183436
When it cansustain itself and not leech off hardworking males
>>
>>8183436
Never. Artificial wombs are now reality and we can finally exterminate women, we don't even need them for reproduction anymore.
>>
>>8183515
Why would scientists (a leftist demographic) give you artificial wombs to you first, though?
>>
>>8183041
this
>>
>>8183521
maybe this is why the right is trying to cuck the science departments income, so they have to sell them wombs
>>
>>8183482
So never?
>>
>>8183521
STEM are hardly leftist, and the wombs were developed in China, a country where a family will chuck their newborn into the shitter when it turns out to be a female. The millennia of cunt slavery and matriarchal tyranny will soon be over, we shall be free.
>>
>>8183539
That china thing is honestly exaggerated in the modern day (if it does happen, it's typically through abortions). It's ridiculous how valuable women are there nowadays thanks to the shortage.
>>
>>8183564
Doesn't matter, your days are numbered. People SEVERELY underestimate how important this invention is. In the long run it's bigger than the atomic bomb, the internet, the printing press or even the fucking agriculture. This is the biggest game changer, we will pry reproductive monopoly away from females, we will stop being a species of animals and finally elevate ourselves to godhood, denying millions of years of vaginal bondage. Gynocide is coming and it will be beautiful.
>>
>>8183587
lol men can't even raise children, why do you think it's always left to females or why gays are basically childless?
>>
>>8183601
>t. increasingly nervous cunt demon
Mothers are nothing but murderers and boy abusers.
>>
>>8183610
>>8183601
>>8183587
I honestly don't know what to say. if you believe men will replace women with onaholes you're wrong. men want the whole package. some of them even want the crazy. that wont change. what may or may not change is female rights or perhaps even gender segregation.
>>
>>8183616
Golems will be either killed off or forced to project their heterosexuality onto trannies or sexbots instead. There is literally NOTHING we need females for anymore.
>>
>>8183616
>men want the whole package. some of them even want the crazy

And we'll get it with our qt3.14 trap gfs.
>>
File: 1402972761412.gif (350KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
1402972761412.gif
350KB, 380x200px
>>8182998
>Being a tranny because he feels inferior compared to other men
At least you're honest. Trannies, take note.
>>
>>8183659
qt3.14 trap gfs are by in large lesbians and want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>8183902
You're implying they will have any say in the matter.
>>
>>8183626
>golems
what jewery are you even discussing at this point?
>>8183659
>>8183913
if they have no say, why genocide women? just enslave them along side the traps? they have a longer shelf life span
>>
File: IMG_3933.jpg (36KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.jpg
36KB, 508x524px
>>8182998

Women are manipulative, childish succubi and if you unironically want to be one you deserve no respect. It's easy to be "nicer" when half the population will bend to your whims based on the fact that you might open your legs for them.

>smarter

This has to be bait. Made me reply/10
>>
>>8183919
Golems are basically the white knights, straight subservient subhuman men females prop up to defend their pretty princesses because they're physically shit and cannot defend themselves, much like the Jews created golems out of clay. Women would be long gone or at least enslaved if they didn't have the ability to create golems.
>>
>>8182998
It's all true
>>
>>8184152
t. w*man
>>
>>8183935
jews didn't actually have any ability to create golems and where everyones bitch until a literal accident happened (a bunch of inbreed european fuckheads decided banking, industry, and the lesser persuits where only for the degenerates not allowed representation or into normal society) that made it not their fault, and now you blame them for orchestrating the opression of white people. your analogy makes no god damn sense. for women to be like jews womens studies and other degrees would have to explode into financially lucrative enterprises that dominate the western world.
>>
>>8184184
>a jew calling anyone else inbred
top zozzle
>>
File: 4532.jpg (95KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
4532.jpg
95KB, 900x674px
>>8182998
Reminder
>>
>>8184184
Women even control the Jews. The JAP stereotype is rooted in reality and every Jew household is dominated by a spoiled, nagging female. Jewish culture is the most cucked, feminized culture on Earth, their women were whoring around with foreigners (mostly Romans) so much they had to switch from patrilineal inheritance to matrilineal to avoid a cultural extermination. Otto Weininger, a Jew himself, loathed both Jews and women and pretty much equated the two.
>>
File: IMG_20170427_145047.jpg (22KB, 360x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_145047.jpg
22KB, 360x233px
>>8182998
>Womyn are passive aggressive.
>Estrogen makes them irrational/emotional.
>Thinking because you personally had a few bad experiences with 0.1% of gay men, that all of them act the same.
>Believing calling someone out on bs or reasonably standing for one's self whilst being unfairly demonized is the same ad 'being triggered'.
>>
>>8182998
>Went to an all-girls boarding school
>Majority female degree
>Get a majority male job
>Suddenly realise I'm riddled with social maladjustment, neuroses and awful behaviours

Men can be disgusting and degrading assholes, but at least they don't fucking destroy your self worth every day of your fucking life and treat daily life like it's a dog fighting pit.

Neither sex is superior, but society should never divide. Awful things happen when either group is left alone to cannibalise themselves.
>>
>>8183436
When females manage to get the balls to get shit done.

Or the brains to be able to do math.

Or the objectivity to take hard decisions.
>>
>>8184228
You're saying Jews are good boyim?
>>
>>8184373
Why was your schooling/degree so feminine and then your job masculine? What were the problems you saw with your thinking/behaviors compared to men?
>>
The only reason this upsets me is that I hate being dumped in with a group of people who are suffering from generalizing attacks.
>>
>>8185883
>Women are nicer
They aren't. They absolutely loathe other women, let alone men. The camaraderie and brotherhood men enjoy is a foreign concept to them, they are an ancient Dyonisian evil that knows only reckless destruction. Every great civilization that ever fell, fell because of women.
>>
Holy fuck it's so easy to trigger men. Is just like tumblr but the genders reversed. 10/10 thread got my noggin joggin.
>>
>>8186052
>le horseshit theory
>>
>>8186083
No theory involved. It's a thread full of the same type of behavior that 4chan bitches about. What a blast. I can't believe so many people took the bait.
>>
>>8186110
You understand that when two different people do the same thing, it's not really the same thing, right?
>>
>>8185854
I streamlined into a more male dominated area of genetics, away from therapy.

I realised I was still treating interactions like constant displays of dominance/submission in order to maintain my position on a social hierarchy. Sure, guys treat me like a kid, but in every decision I'm always an equal, not just when I've climbed the ladder to be near the top that week.

It was so strange to not keep a quid pro quo among my new friends. I was used to years of having to buy emotional support and attention in an economy where I had little buying power. My male friends were just plain supportive, no trade needed.

Aside from no longer treating my friend group like a courtier drama, the biggest difference was the unparalleled and unilateral acceptance of whatever I wanted to do. There was no one at the top of our social structure to cast judgement or tell me that my ideas were stupid. If I wanted to build a crossbow or try for a promotion, they were all in full support with no rumours behind my back and no humiliating comments to cut down my confidence and self-worth for daring to strive for something they couldn't do or take an interest that wasn't what the social leader deemed to be cool.
>>
>>8185883
> 99.998% combat deaths are male
> men are still better at A N Y T H I N G
Woah, what a stupid dick. OP was right — men are just stupid testosterone monkeys who even forgot about women scientists/engineers/designers/masters, but still think that they're (((better))). Also, I want to notice you that all forms of (((gender))) degeneracy that makes people to be fucking monkeys is absolutely disgust.
>>
>>8186313
>women scientists/engineers
All shit.
>>
>>8186306
What were you doing that was treating interactions as social displays?

Have you been successful at getting rid of your maladjustments/neuroses/awful behaviors?

How do you feel about your schooling/college social environment now, in retrospect?
>>
>>8183038
>he's saltin over an internet meme
>>
>>8186345
> inplying all men scientists, except maybe five at most, got more than women scientists
gbt/polrninek/
>>
>>8186367
Got more what? Learn English you evil cunt.
>>
>>8186345
>Men made it illegal for women to own things like patents
>Women were forced to file under male names or surrender credit to a guy they knew
>Men are literally leeches that feed off women
It's time to stop ignoring the truth.
>>
>>8183040
I never said you were a feminist l, and we just look at the same threads. Unless you're talking about some other schlub.

This board is also notoriously catty and filled with fat heads. What were you expecting when you posted, a hug and a kiss?

>>8182998
>generalizing men and women and putting them under a single label just because you've met a few good/bad ones.
You're actually disabled, seek help immediately, you sad loser.
>>
tell that to my several exes who couldn't keep a job for more than a few months and would be homeless if not for my financial support while they dicked around on kijiji. After a while of babying them as much as you can tolerate, you dump them for a person who makes an effort. it's not about male or female it's about not being with a loser who can't support themselves without leeching off their partner. It's probably for the best that you swear off females though, good call. They're totally the reason you're triggered and alone posting about your creepy plastic womb family.
>>
>>8186131
When a woman does it, she's triggered.
When a man does it he's Triggered: for Men.
>>
>>8183601
With how well women tend to do it, the bar is set pretty damn low.
>>
>>8183038

they learn electro cock torture? o you are indeed a learnful man to share such nuggets
>>
>>8183040

Nobody cares about you, you bland stupid blogger. Take it to Reddit. Reddit was made for what you're doing.
>>
>>8183038
Men only do that shit because women make them
>>
>>8184215
waaaahhh women wont have sex with me a bloo bloo
>>
>>8184215
While this might be true, its straight men's fault.
because when a women is like “i made cereal for breakfast this morning”
men are like “wow thats so cool! that’s amazing, i didn’t know you could cook!”

If men want women to be great, they have to higher their standards, like women do for men. The only reason men are better is because women wont give up the pussy unless they are successful.
>>
>>8192311
>triggered roastie/mangina
>>
File: tTCvEPt.jpg (63KB, 814x650px) Image search: [Google]
tTCvEPt.jpg
63KB, 814x650px
>>8192348
if you put a lil coconut oil your hands can feel kinda like a pussy lmao
>>
>>8192332
Agreed,

There are times when I honestly want to just make some women cry by pointing out how useless and deluded they are.
>>
>>8182998
Both genders think the other gender is like this... until they grow up.
>>
>>8182998
Stop with the daily "woman are better, men are inferior" threads. This place is starting to feel more and more like the polar opposite of /r9k/.
>>
>>8183530
Exactly.
>>
>>8183601
>men can't even raise children
Sure puts the term "daddy issues" into perspective, huh? :^)
>>
>>8192311
How many times do we have to tell you cuntflaps until you get it? WE. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. HAVING. SEX. Believe it or not, we have minds outside fucking. The only group of people that care about virginity is women. Virginity is a female conception, it was never a male idea. If we really cared about whether we stuck our pole into a wet hole or not, we would either have gone extinct or at the very most still be living in caves. Do you get it now? Does anything I say permeate your thick skulls? Whatever. Go bob on a dick, bitch. That's all you're ever good for.
>>
>>8186052
Excuse us for calling bullshit out when we see it.
>>
>>8186110
>I was only pretending to be retarded
Nice try. That old adage won't fool us any more.
>>
>>8194014
>WE. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. HAVING. SEX.
so delusional kek maybe asexual autists such as yourself don't, because you've never experienced it. but the majority of men are whiteknight beta faggots that bend at the whim of literally any female

>Virginity is a female conception
wrong. notice women do not care about male virginity, so long as he has at least had sex once. where as females who are not virgins are scrutinized by men, because sluts are less attractive. Men made up virginity so they can rank females by desirability.
>>
>>8191114
When a hot muscular hunk is wearing speedos it's not the same thing as when a fat old guy is wearing them.

>triggering
Can you GTFO with your dated reddit normalfag memes?
>>
>>8182998
i saw workplaces closed because of woman gelousy and rivalry.
I still have a no permanent paid work thanks to old and useless worker, most females.
>>
>>8194053
Women in any workplace will fuck shit up, but making women into teachers ensured that society as a whole is being flushed down the toilet.
>>
>>8184215
>comparing autistic geniuses to normie females
what did op mean by this? most normie men's thought processes don't extend past "hurr gotta catch the ball game tonight.. oop look at dem titties over thur"
>>
>>8182998
Brought up by women, moved out to live with women, and disagree. This thread stinks of people being extremely sheltered and socially retarded, who are unable to get on with other people because they have a nunny or a ding dong. It's the hope of everyone who loves you that you'd grow out of that after the age of 4 or 5. Also, you seem to be unaware that men can be very kind, and women can be absolute cunts too; there's two sides to every coin.
>>
>>8182998
>women are just nicer, more understanding
So if this is true that women are generally nicer and more understanding than men why do cis les gen posters treat trannies like they're sub human rapists; and will regularly derail their entire general with flaming trannies?
Where as the meaner less understanding gay gen posters will treat FtM posters like any other guy/not care enough to derail our inane generals with tranny bashing shit posts?

>>8183040
>is there a single gay guy here who doesn't just assume bi people are cheating assholes, or at least has an anecdote to back up that claim?
Yeah, in my experience openly bisexual guys will not cheat at a higher rate than a heterosexual or homosexual guy. The bisexuals that simply can't be without vag are mature enough to require open relationships at the start of a relationship with a guy, or will just break up a monogamous relationship once they want to chase snatch/get dumped for whining about how much they want snatch.
The closeted "Bruh be chill, and don't tell my wife that I fuck guys from another city's gaybars on the down low"-bisexuals are a different story though. Whenever someone cheats like that I see them as cheaters first and their sexual preferences are incidental.
>>
File: 1493160305571.jpg (43KB, 495x480px)
1493160305571.jpg
43KB, 495x480px
>>8182998
and you posted this because...?
take your (you) and get better bait next time
>>
File: 1465013931894.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1465013931894.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>8182998
>>
>>8195485
>get better bait
Considering the number of responses OP got, this was a pretty successful attempt.
>>
File: 1393726845581.png (92KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1393726845581.png
92KB, 448x336px
>>8193994
>This place is starting to feel more and more like the polar opposite of /r9k/.
>Implying this is a bad thing.

Good thread, OP.
I'm with >>8183027.
>>
File: 1426530456105.png (80KB, 329x306px) Image search: [Google]
1426530456105.png
80KB, 329x306px
>>8185969
>The camaraderie and brotherhood men enjoy
>capitalism/classism
>racism
>slavery
>torture
>war
>homophobia
>violence against transgender males
>violence against effeminate males

You're a cute bub.
>>
>>8182998
False. Men have a better camaraderie among themselves, and work better as a team. Whereas women are more solitary and prone to fits of jealousy that tends to ruin any chances with men they might have had.
Just look at it - men get into fights and that's the end of it. Women don't fight, they just act like bitches towards one another for all eternity while wearing a fake mask of friendship.
>>
File: hiroshima.jpg (213KB, 998x699px) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima.jpg
213KB, 998x699px
>>8195661
>men get into fights and that's the end of it
>>
File: Auschwitz.jpg (100KB, 784x520px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
100KB, 784x520px
>and that's the end of it
>>
File: Vietnam.jpg (288KB, 950x677px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam.jpg
288KB, 950x677px
>the end of it
>>
>>8195801
>>8195814
And now Japan and Germany are both good countries.
>>
File: Armenia.jpg (524KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
Armenia.jpg
524KB, 1440x720px
>end of it
>>
File: Arabia.jpg (58KB, 635x348px) Image search: [Google]
Arabia.jpg
58KB, 635x348px
End it.
>>
File: America.jpg (85KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
85KB, 598x600px
End men.
>>
File: Italy.jpg (187KB, 980x552px)
Italy.jpg
187KB, 980x552px
>Men have a better camaraderie among themselves
>>
File: Slavery.jpg (528KB, 1000x612px) Image search: [Google]
Slavery.jpg
528KB, 1000x612px
>camaraderie
>>
File: Torture.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Torture.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
In literal terms, the one biggest cross-historical and cross-cultural source of physical and emotional suffering, for all conscious creatures including themselves, is the male homo sapiens.
>>
>>8195586
>classism is bad
>capitalism wasn't fueled by women
Out to the gynogaschamber you go cunt
>>
File: Woman.jpg (631KB, 1184x853px) Image search: [Google]
Woman.jpg
631KB, 1184x853px
>>8195864
>>
>>8182998
Smarter? No way. Last week I watched a woman pull up to a gas pump for ten fucking minutes.
>>
File: Perfect_Bee_Communism.png (151KB, 1847x870px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_Bee_Communism.png
151KB, 1847x870px
>>8182998
Nikola Tesla agreed
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>8182998
>>
>>8182998
You used the wrong form of "their" two different times, both in different wrong ways. You're probably not better than anyone.
>>
>>8194035
>notice women do not care about male virginity, so long as he has at least had sex once.
>women don't care about male virginity, except they do
>>
>>8182998
>women drown their own kids in a sink
>ditch babies in a dumpster on prom day
>cut another womans face up because she tried to "take their man" by talking with him
>mutilate their partner for infidelity (real or perceived doesn't matter)
>are irrational and neurotic

I mean if we are looking at genders as unified group then women are actually more fucked up than men
>>
Men have tasty cocks so they're better period
>>
>>8200073
>muh cherry picking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
Ages 11 and up were removed because there were too many. Most from the US.
>>
File: WarOnWomen.jpg (59KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
WarOnWomen.jpg
59KB, 500x462px
>>8200073
Oh I didn't notice you weren't only talking about violence against children.
So here's some more data.
>>
File: keith-on-mvaw.png (66KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
keith-on-mvaw.png
66KB, 700x700px
>>8200073

98% of convicted rapists as per FBI data are men.
>>
File: rape_infographic.jpg (156KB, 606x634px)
rape_infographic.jpg
156KB, 606x634px
>b-but female rapists go unreported!
>>
>>8200194
That infographic has been debunked a couple of times. There's no way to record the unreported rape cases because it's unreported. The two falsely accused should also be in the reported part because it's recorded.
>>
File: 1403773567724.jpg (745KB, 2058x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1403773567724.jpg
745KB, 2058x1446px
>>8200190
>>8200194
The FBI's definition of rape is:
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

It means that women can't be rapists because they don't put things in holes. So if a woman forces a man to have sex, it's not rape according to the FBI.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape
>>
>>8200662
Yeah but what if she penetrates your dick hole with her vaginal discharge.
>>
>>8182998
You can't generalize 50% of the population, people are different
>>
>>8200190
Cis men have an, "I'm giving it to you", approach to sex. Also you can't rape a a flaccid
>>
>>8200186
>>8200190
>>8200194
Kek, three feminist infographics and all three contain untruths.
>>
File: 1394970097923.jpg (201KB, 502x514px) Image search: [Google]
1394970097923.jpg
201KB, 502x514px
>>8200677
It doesn't count. It has to be the vagina, anus, or the mouth. Dick holes aren't included. They actually needed to include the mouth in the definition of rape. Before it was just pussy and asshole.
>>
File: 1480202217730.png (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480202217730.png
81KB, 400x400px
>>8183601
Because women are incapable of hard manual labor and their only purpose genetically is to spit out children while the male does all the hard work to provide.
>>
>>8195837
>good
>>
>>8197948
>guy who never had a girlfriend thought women are good
In other news, draft dodgers think war is awesome
>>
>>8200186
Abortions count in the millions annually though.
>>
>>8183601
majority of prison inmates were raised by singe moms, women are incompetent
>>
>>8195801
>>8195814
>>8195834
>>8195852
>>8195864
>>8195877
>>8195884
>>8195916
>>8195932
"Women are the primary victims of war."
>>
>>8209277
No, but they should be
>>
sage for your ass spelling
>>
>>8192332
>women may be retarded but thats only because women are retarded
>women need men to motivate them to actually get off their arse and get good at something
>>
File: 1243508823869.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1243508823869.png
52KB, 249x238px
>>8200635
>make survey
>"have you ever been raped? Y/N"
>"if yes, have you reported it? Y/N"
>???
>PROFIT!

>>8205453
>shit, I have no counter argument, what do I do now?
>oh I know, I'll simply claim that their evidence is wrong, without providing any explanation!
>that'll show them

>>8206062
>murdering an adult person and aborting a fetus are ethically equivalent

>>8209277
>maybe I can enact a straw man argument and nobody will notice? I sure hope so!

Damn, MRAs get even more retarded than they normally are when they get their panties in a bunch.
>>
>>8214611
>straw man argument
>most prominent feminist in the world
>only female presidential candidate ever
>build her career on being female
>direct exact quote
>straw man
>>
True but men built society

> muh patriarchy

How can women even compete?
>>
>The rape of men by men has been documented as a weapon of terror in warfare (see Wartime sexual violence).[37] Studies have documented incidents of male sexual violence as a weapon of wartime or political aggression in Uganda, Chile, Greece, Croatia, Iran, Kuwait, the former Soviet Union and the former Yugoslavia. Seventy-six percent of male political prisoners in El Salvador surveyed in the 1980s described at least one incidence of sexual torture, and a study of 6,000 concentration-camp inmates in Sarajevo found that 80% of men reported having been raped.[37] In the case of the Syrian Civil War (2011–present), the male detainees experienced sexual abuse like being forced to sit on a broken glass bottle, getting their genitals tied to a heavy bag of water, or being forced to watch the rape of another detainee by the officials.[40]

>b-b-b-ut she MADE ME PENETRATE HER!! :-(((

>>8214622
I am not, in fact, Hillary Clinton.

You fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1395180882244.gif (1MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1395180882244.gif
1MB, 300x199px
>>8214611
>claims there was a survey
>doesn't show proof
>ask others for proof instead
at least anon can't get any lowe-

>thinks it's okay to kill a human being because it's not an adult
>>
>>8182998

> clouds there mind
> there mind
> there

Looks like the estrogen is having a negative impact on you.
>>
File: female rape.png (156KB, 1205x529px)
female rape.png
156KB, 1205x529px
>>8214639
>mocks men for being raped by women
this is why feminism is cancer
>>
File: rapists.png (581KB, 1200x1185px)
rapists.png
581KB, 1200x1185px
Also,
>>8214622
>Hillary
>most prominent feminist in the world
That's like saying Nickelback is the most prominent Rock band in the world.

>>8214627
Men did not, in fact, build hunter-gatherer societies.
They built systems of exploitation, torture, and warfare on mass scale.

>>8214654
>I'm too retarded to follow links oh can you please fuck my face
Sure, here you go:
http://sarahbeaulieu.me/the-truth-about-false-accusation
http://www.hmic.gov.uk/media/without-consent-20061231.pdf
>Page 8: “Estimates from research suggest that between 75 and 95 per cent of rape crimes are never reported to the police.”

Other stats:
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

>>8214679
>Men are sexually torturing each other at times to literal death everywhere around the world but you're cancer for not caring about this one anecdote I was able to find on the Internet!!!
>>
>>8214698
>disregards women raping men because other backwards countries are using rape as torture
again, cancer
>>
>>8214698
The document you gave doesn't include the "survey" for the unreported rape case. It's just about the reported ones. It was Sarah Beaulieu who made the infographic, and she just put a random number in the unreported. She also put 2 of the Falsely accused in the unreported side even though it was determined by the police, and therefore should be on the reported side.
>>
>>8214698
>“Estimates from research suggest that between 75 and 95 per cent of rape crimes are never reported to the police.”
Where did they get this? Again, no source.
>>
Not even women believe this. Why would Feminism exist if women were better than men?
>>
people are just animals tbqh
>>
File: 675588290-1.jpg (135KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
675588290-1.jpg
135KB, 396x594px
>>
>>8214744
>It's just about the reported ones.
But a significant number of reported ones are false, more than any other reported crime.
>>
>>8214611
Boy fetus is more of a human being than an adult female.
>>
>>8214920
>women make false rape accusations to the police
not arguing that one
>>
>>8215522
Good, we agree it's a fact.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
>>8183027
>tfw I don't need to change my chromosomes to legally change my gender and be acknowledged as legally female, even if it's not my birth sex
>>
>>8214698
>hunter gatherer societies
>build
Yeah I thought it was a shitload of effort to "build" a "society" full of illiterate cretins living in caves where your entire life revolves around picking berries and fucking. Men dragged humankind out of apehood and women are trying the hardest to drag us back.
>>
>>8215970
And quite rightly so.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.