[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself so much and feel like my transition has been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

File: 1463389214790.jpg (49KB, 736x541px) Image search: [Google]
1463389214790.jpg
49KB, 736x541px
Do any other people feel this way? I need help. I can't stop hurting people that I am envious of. When I see a transgirl being more successful than me despite less time, my blood boils and I want them to feel the pain I feel.

how can i fix this?
>>
>>8182719
What do you do to them? What kind of trans girls make you angry in particular?

Still, I'm sorry that you're this way. It's hard to get over the pain, but let's not forget we're in this together. Some of us are just more fortunate than others, but even then, those people are still cursed with being trans. Very rarely is a trans person, passing or not, truly happy with themselves.

By the way, how old are you, and when did you start HRT?
>>
>>8182719
trip on kayla
>>
>>8182743
>girls
>>
>>8182719
so basically like the majority of trannies that come on this board?
>>
>>8182719
You actually look really good wtf
>>
I'm a cis guy who sometimes pretends to be a jealous tranny who hates passing trans people. I need to stop coming to this board.
>>
I mean, if that's you in the pic, you're cute af, but we're our own worst critics most of the time. Self image issues take a long time to deal with, and require constant reassurance, kind of like working out. It sucks half the time, because you feel like you're putting in work for something that doesn't seem to do anything, but down the line it really makes a difference.
It doesn't help if you hang around here too often either, where any bit of reassurance is automatically seen as attention whoring.
Just remember, you can't really fail at being yourself.
And hurting others may feel good for a short amount of time, but in the long run, it just makes you feel worse, and more alone.
>>
>>8182719
If that's you then you're a hot gril 10/10
>>
You are your worst critic. You came for our opinion/help, here's mine: Your transition looks perfectly fine to me! Your transition in my eyes looks well done and successful.

(You're very pretty) 10/10
>>
File: 1467298283213.gif (2MB, 189x185px) Image search: [Google]
1467298283213.gif
2MB, 189x185px
>>8182988
>>8183080
>>8183145

>Being this new
>>
>>8182719
Try finding them hot instead.
>>
>>8182719
I know exactly this feel
I get so incredibly angry at young transitioners because the only reason they're pretty and I'm a hon is because they didn't have 28k dial up Internet until they were 17
>>
>>8183651
How do you define young transitioner? I don't understand why you'd be mad because of the whole Internet thing though. I mean, wouldn't you have done the same and turned out the same if you were born 5-10 years later?

I do think many younger transitioners have the shittiest personalities however. They're so often smug and entitled, believing themselves superior to less passable trans people.
>>
>>8183651
Same. Whenever I see someone who transitioned at 12 or 13 instead of 15, I just bury them in my backyard with the others.
>>
>>8183677
No, if I were born 5-10 years later this board would have existed before I was 23. Not to mention the existence of young transitioners in the media. I started within a year after my first visit to /lgbt/
>>
>>8183677
>They're so often smug and entitled, believing themselves superior to less passable trans people.

I mean it's not like young adult trans girls are any better, seeing as how one of the main aspects of this board is constantly shitting on older transitioners (40+) and calling them hons.
>>
>>8182719
You look great hon!
>>
You have BDD
>>
>>8182719
Trans women that get rhinoplasty look weird because they have a female-size nose on a male-size head and face.
>>
File: 363654453.jpg (99KB, 560x683px) Image search: [Google]
363654453.jpg
99KB, 560x683px
>oh you have BDD
>you have AFG
>you have ABC it's easy as 123
>you have post traumatic dick unbirth syndrome

Back in my day we just called people like OP miserable bitter cunts and that was the end of that.
They eventually would hate themselves to the point of suiciding and the world kept moving on.
Sort of a self solving problem.
>>
File: image.png (347KB, 361x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347KB, 361x371px
>>8182719
Everything the person in this photo achieve can all be achieved with hard work. Save 500.00 from each check at 12 months you will have six grand. Repeat that process or do some low investing and you can achieve it. Face app gives me more bdd lately.

T. Femboi who worried about their face 24/7.
>>
>>8185163
>6 grand every year
>you'll be able to afford FFS in FOUR YEARS MAYBE

LMAO
>>
>>8185195
There's these magical things called loans if you wanna rush wanna bet that the op picture only spent 25 grand total?
>>
>>8185476
Idk where she went, so it really depends. She could have gone to Cardenas and spent a fraction of that for all I know.
>>
>>8185163
this faceapp meme pisses me off. when i do the girl filter there's literally no change. my face is so fucked
>>
>>8186067
She went to spiegel her photo was literally on his website before she asked for it to be removed God knows why? One of the reasons why I had considered him. Plus it's only like 25k from the work that was done.
>>
File: IMG_1365.jpg (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.jpg
25KB, 300x250px
You might feel better if you check my dubs
>>
File: xbj5.png (2MB, 1357x1920px) Image search: [Google]
xbj5.png
2MB, 1357x1920px
I know exactly how you feel.

There was a time when I would go out of my way to help others, even sacrificing my own comfort if need be, because I derived my happiness from seeing them succeed. Now I just don't care anymore. I feel nauseous when I hear of people who get to transition when I couldn't, and it makes me only want to spread pain and suffering.

The only difference is I don't want to be 'fixed'.
>>
>>8186984
>I feel nauseous when I hear of people who get to transition when I couldn't,
How so? Also, what caused you to make the switch from helping others to spreading suffering? How do you spread it?
>>
File: 1216661372399.jpg (947KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1216661372399.jpg
947KB, 1181x1748px
I feel the same way OP. I don't have the financial resources to necessary to transition, and even if I did I'm too old to do so successfully. I hate these young trannies that transition so earlier and look so good. I hate everything about them, how they look, how they sound.

But really I just hate myself.
>>
File: Rpp0dRg.png (1MB, 740x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Rpp0dRg.png
1MB, 740x1047px
>>8187012
Nobody really deserves or appreciates it. They'll just continue to whine no matter how much of a better place they are in compared to everyone else. The amount of self-focus displayed is disgusting, and I regret ever doing anything for these scum.

As for how it's spread, let's just say I truly understand Caraposter's motives now.

>>8187054
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>8187095
>As for how it's spread, let's just say I truly understand Caraposter's motives now.
Please forgive my questions, but could you explain this? Have you succeeded, and how do you feel about doing this as opposed to helping them? Why do you consider them scum?

That said, I really am sorry you feel this way. I wish things were more fair. Older transitioners did nothing to deserve the pain just as younger ones did nothing to deserve their luck. But I guess I can't really understand it, as an outsider. May I ask how old you are, and your thoughts on your transition so far?
>>
>>8185163
>. Save 500.00 from each check
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>8182719
I don't even just bully them. I intentionally sabotage their transitions so as to ensure they become poisoned by T as much as possible.
>>
>>8182719
I consider myself a failure of a human being for even wanting to transition in the first place but there's no reason for me to be angry at other people about it. The only thing I can do is improve myself or kill myself. Op you should look into Marxism. It seems like it would be right up your alley.
>>
>>8187095
Teach me your ways. I want to hurt people, too.
>>
>>8182719
The girl in OPs picture is butterflyhugs and she got ffs with Spiegel 5 years ago. She's one of the many success stories that made Spiegel so famous and expensive. Of coarse he went downhill from there, but at least now you know why people used to cling on to him like the holy grail.
>>
File: jjjH8.jpg (382KB, 804x1124px) Image search: [Google]
jjjH8.jpg
382KB, 804x1124px
>>8187120
Too old, and I'm not transitioning.

>>8187147
The best lies have a bit of truth in them; enough to cause people to question their own beliefs. Class is dismissed, come back tomorrow at the same time for more.
>>
>>8187095
>>8187138
How and why do you sabotage/hurt others?
>>
>>8187095
>As for how it's spread, let's just say I truly understand Caraposter's motives now.
Yeah, I mean, as times goes on, I hate to admit it but Cara's psychosis makes more sense to me every passing day. A year or so ago, I would look at Cara as just a delusional annoying twat, but now, a year and three months on hrt and little to no changes whatsoever, and the ever looming reality that my transition will be a failure, and that I'll become a genuine hon while those slightly younger than me get to become normal girls and have normal lives. It just leaves me with an utter sense of resentment.

& I know it's not their fault, but it still doesn't stop me from being bitter and cynical, because honestly at this point what else is there to feel.

& back to Cara, I can understand why going to school everyday and seeing a trans girl who got the picture perfect ending would slowly drive her mad. To see a pretty trans girl with a loving family, who's supported by all those around her, while she is an ugly man with little to no friends whose family hates her, and having to face that reality every single day. I can see how that would slowly break her psychologically. Still doesn't excuse the fucked up shit she did, but it's becoming more and more clear how she came to be the borderline deranged person she is today.
>>
>>8187095
Why are they scum?
>>
>>8189934
Why would you resent trans girls who transitioned earlier than you and not the ones made you a hon?
>>
>>8187095
>>8187138
I'm so glad someone reached out to me and helped me transition in high school. I feel sorry for the kids that get hon-ified by people like you.

I pass perfectly and am stealth, and I wouldn't have had my boyfriend if I hadn't transitioned when I did. It's whole lives you're ruining.
>>
>>8191218
>transitioning in high school
>passing perfectly
>>
>>8191222
What can I say, late puberty and Asian genetics did me wonders.
>>
>>8189934
Really puts things into perspective. It sucks that this happened to you. A few years can decide your entire life. It's insane.

When did you transition, if I may ask?
>>
>>8191230
Would you say you're happy with your transition?
>>
>>8191218
>It's whole lives you're ruining.
They hate themselves so badly that positive feelings from helping people don't stop it. The best they can feel is hate for someone else.
T. Hate myself too but not that badly.
>>
File: happiness.jpg (58KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
58KB, 800x490px
>>8191268
Yup! Very much so. It's not like it's bliss or anything; my problems just went from trans problems to girl problems. Still beats the old life, of course!

I'm a strong advocate for transitioning in youth as a result of this. It's so important for trans youth to be given at least some semblance of a normal life.

While I feel sorry for those who missed the train by a hair, there's not much we can do for them except to be kind and understanding. I can't say I can ever truly comprehend the pain of being visibly trans, and that's simply a privilege gained through sheer dumb luck. So at the end of the day, I feel like we should aim to prevent as many unpassable cases as we possibly can. AT BEST, all that happens to passing trans people is that they get normal lives. It doesn't make them happy, necessarily. It's just a way to help them deal with a horrible condition.

So with that said, I'm honestly disappointed with many passing trans people. Too often they're arrogant and look down on unpassables. It makes me really sad to see this happen, since the only reason we pass is because of luck. There's no point in being smug about it or even believing yourself superior.
>>
>>8191307
>except to be kind and understanding.
Why should i? all they've done was try to sabotage me and ruin my life. there's a reason why hons are so hated here
>>
>>8191206
Because they get the happy ending and I don't, simple as that. I know it's illogical and inconsiderate to them, and I know everyone has their own individual struggles, but it's still hard to be in my early 20s, knowing that the rest of my life is ruined, while girls in their mid/late teens will more or less be done with transition by the time they're my current age.

& no one made me a hon. I could complain about the Susans/Lauras Playground/lack of overall resources thing till my voice gave out, but at the end of the day the fact of the matter is I was simply a coward. I have no one else but to blame but myself.

>>8191244
Started hrt on my 22nd birthday, now 23. Fell for the early 20s meme of "as long as you're still young hrt will work for you."
>>
>>8191320
>at the end of the day the fact of the matter is I was simply a coward.
Why were you a coward?
>>
>>8191320
>Fell for the early 20s meme of "as long as you're still young hrt will work for you."
What's the difference between transitioning in late teens and early 20s?
>>
>>8191333
Because I had all the information yet I did nothing with it. I could have transitioned at the appropriate time, the Susan's teen forum while cringe inducing, non the less provided the basic information on how to transition. I knew about estrodiol/spironolactone in middle school, difficult as it may have been with my parents and school, I could have transitioned in high school and been done with this by now, instead of facing the present and future that I face now.

>>8191336
Early 20s you're done with puberty, so your body metabolizes hormones at a slower rate than during your developmental years.
>>
>>8182719
What about straight guys that look feminine? Do you hate them for looking like females without even trying?
I got called "she" a few times while I am an assumed straight male just because I have a light frame and long hair fucking kek.
>>
File: IMG_1600-8681.jpg (56KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1600-8681.jpg
56KB, 320x320px
Op, it is extremely rare and lucky that ANY teenager would be able to transition at such a young age. Many people do not realize they are transgender, let alone begin to transition until they are in their 30s/40s.

You are not the picture perfect happy ending Transition story. I don't think anyone is, even the girls you're jealous of. I know its hard to shake off all the negative emotions and feelings of inadequacy. Truthfully, if you really want to change, try to limit your time here on 4chan. As much as I cherish my fellow lgbt friends, it's very much a cesspool of negativity and jealousy.

Allow yourself to feel the bad things, but don't let them fester and control you. For what its worth I think you're a VERY beautiful woman, and I am praying for you. Things can always get better.
>>
>>8182719
>how can i fix this?

Maybe volunteer some of your time at a homeless youth shelter or a hospital.
This will give you something to take your mind off of yourself and you will see that other people have it much worse than you.
Also it will get you off 4chan and into the real world.
4chan is not the real world.
>>
>>8191376
>Early 20s you're done with puberty, so your body metabolizes hormones at a slower rate than during your developmental years.
I always thought that was the late 20s? Because I dunno, I started at 20 and have had quite significant changes already (22 now).
>>
>>8191376
What age did you find the information? Why did you decide to be a coward and do nothing with it?
>>
>>8191415
Another anon here started at late 24, now late 25 and seen significant changes in such a short time as well, of course I'd wish I had narrower shoulders and wider hips etc but overall I'm pretty happy.

I believe genetics are more than age, but if you get good results at 25 you'd likely get better at 15 regardless.
>>
>>8191314
>all they've done was try to sabotage me and ruin my life.
Susan's and trolls on /lgbt/ are not all the non-passers in the world.
>>
>>8182719
You can't, you will be a shitty person till the day you die.
My grandmother is like you, she can't be happy unless everyone else is on her side or unhappy.
>tw bitch grandma dying of ass cancer
>she's unhappy because mom's boyfriends mother who has heart disease is dying faster than she is
Enjoy your shit life
>>
>>8185163
>500 from each cheque
>implying the posters here have jobs
N E E T B U X
E
E
T
B
U
X
>>
>>8191522
Not that anon, but what do you mean?
>>
>>8182743
>but let's not forget we're in this together.

no we are not, anons aren't here to help me buy hrt, anons aren't here to help me work this 50 hours a week i need to work to get hormones...these anons don't have the same facial structure or body structure that i do.

There is no true empathy here...we are all alone, perhaps if you're helpful you can say "we're all alone together" but even this is stretching it
>>
>>8191832
Most older or non-passing trans women aren't out to sabotage others.
>>
>>8191852
it doesn't change that many of them still do, though. sometimes the vocal minority does the most harm. i'm looking at people like caraposter and some of the people in this thread.
>>
>>8191861
We should be kind and understanding, not smug or superior, never mind the minority.

Caraposter isn't even transitioning.
>>
File: 453980345.png (1MB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
453980345.png
1MB, 884x1024px
>>8191861
When was I ever trying to sabotage EARLY transitioners?
>>
>>8191973
You admit trying to sabotage teens and older if they consider transition?
>>
>>8191973
You try to sabotage everyone. That's shitty of you.
>>
>>8191307
I think we should focus entirely on the younger generation and ignore the older ones. The struggles of non-passing trannies are not our struggles, and all they do is hinder our progress. They're a lost cause imo. I mean yeah, it sucks to "miss the train" or whatever it is, but hey, if it's just 5-10 years, you could've done it yourself easily.
>>
>>8192128
There will always be repressors, unless you suggest some kind of testing at puberty, and I'd love to know how to make that foolproof. So what, throw them under the truck?
>>
>>8192147
No, just ignore them. If it happens, it happens. But advocacy should be done primarily for the passables. Repressors frankly deserve to be hons. I risked my life and future to transition under an unaccepting, hostile environment. My reward for this pain is to pass and be pretty.
>>
>>8192161
You can't advocate only for either group because both are in the closet to start with.

You have to advocate for closeted trans people who might not even know they are trans yet.
>>
>>8192161
>>8192128
Do you believe yourself superior to non-passing trannies?
>>
>>8192228
Who cares? She believes non-passers should be abandoned, that's the vile part.
>>
>>8192256
Why shouldn't they? They're the reason why society thinks of trannies as men in dresses. They had their chance to transition, but they squandered it. I don't see why they should get a second chance.

>>8192228
I guess you could say that, yes.
>>
>>8192256
>>8192409
She wants closeted trans people neglected too >>8192192
>>
>>8192420
Nope, not even. Age and/or the chance of passability, however, should be taken into account. While every effort should be made to help younger trans people come out and/or transition, potential hons shouldn't be helped out of the closet, ever.
>>
>>8192429
>every effort should be made to help younger trans people come out and/or transition
What does that even involve?

The only way you can do that is by raising awareness of being trans among people who are repressing or don't realize they are trans, which will help hons out of the closet too.
>>
>>8192445
By ostracizing non-passers and demonstrating the difference in outcomes between a late transitioner and an early one. Essentially, keeping them in perma-boymode.
>>
>>8192453
Why shouldn't cis people do the same to you?
>>
>>8192473
Because they wouldn't know I'm trans? That's the whole point of passing.
>>
>>8192484
They would need other tools to stop you from passing, like preventing ID changes and supporting gatekeeping.
>>
>>8192498
They don't have quite as much to gain from it as the trans movement does, though. Besides, they can easily be redpilled into understanding the AGP vs HSTS dichotomy.
>>
>>8182719
Kill yourself, you pathetic circus freak.
>>
>>8192572
Explain? Why should OP kill themselves?
>>
>>8192578
>I can't stop hurting people that I am envious of. When I see a transgirl being more successful than me despite less time, my blood boils and I want them to feel the pain I feel.

Pathetic shitbag so full of self-loathing cus they suck at tranning, they actually want others to suffer with them because they base their entire lifes mission on their fucking looks. Get the fuck out of here
>>
The anti-hon "early transitioner" ITT is Cara false flagging >>8192625
>>
>>8192596
>self-loathing cus they suck at tranning
You'd be self-loathing too in her position.
>>
>>8192578
>themselves
>one person
>THEMselves
>>
>>8192721
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
>>
>>8192680
>implying there aren't multiple blanchard posters on this board
>>
File: IMG_8638.jpg (94KB, 520x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8638.jpg
94KB, 520x559px
This is fucking dumb, seriously.
Early transitioners aren't superior to late-transitioners. It is known that an early transition would help you pass better than if you started late, but there are countless examples of transgirls starting at 14 and ending up looking like the biggest hon ever. None of us is closer to being a cis girl. Even if you pass and transitioned early, there will always be a barrier that will seperate you from cis girls and you can't do anything about it.

If you're a late transitioner, don't lose hope comparing yourself to early-transitioners. Transition for yourself and I guarantee with enough hard work you'll get there. Also, there are lots of early-transitioners with 6 foot height and most of them still need to work on their voices when transitioning. There's no superiority.
>>
>>8193557
What is this obsession with think that, in all the world, there is only THE ONE shitposter?
>>
>>8192409
>They had their chance to transition
I curious as to how you became aware that transition was possible
>>
>>8193612
Wait, are you Dollface, or is that someone else?
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.