[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reverse sexism in bisexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: 1493270425692.jpg (37KB, 625x478px) Image search: [Google]
1493270425692.jpg
37KB, 625x478px
clearly, women are given the right to be bisexual/pansexual/queer whatever at every turn, but for some reason a reverse sexism exists towards stigmatizing bisexual men specifically

how do we deal with this, and who is most responsible for it?

>that is, how can we isolate the reason this is a thing? let's attack the source of the problem
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
Lots of bisucm theads this moring
>>
>>8182132
Straight people and the continued enforcement of traditionalist macho ideals of men.
>>
>>8182153

Why are you here if you don't support our cause?
>>
>>8182155
>Straight people

Okay, but that's both women and men. Why is there *sexism* involved in the issue of bisexual visibility?

Is it because sexism towards women makes it seem like their orientation is less of a problem, because they don't "matter" as much?

In whatever case, how do we go about solving this specific problem?
>>
It's still just regular old sexism, yo.
The stigma is if you like men, it makes you less manly, therefore feminine, therefore weaker. Solution would be both more representation of gay or bi characters that isn't a sassy side character, who refers to themselves as a queen, and also not assuming feminine necessarily means weak.
>>
>>8182132
>sexism against men
>reverse sexism
t. feminism
>>
>>8182187

whatever, you know what i mean
>>
>>8182158
cause? what cause?
the fight against imaginary evil feminists?
>>
>>8182193
If you said n****r or k**e I'd know what you mean too.
>>
>>8182206
"reverse sexism" is easier to type than "sexism against men"

what do you propose, "male sexism"?
>>
>>8182205

The cause of LGBT.
>>
File: bisexual_erasure_image.jpg (30KB, 632x395px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual_erasure_image.jpg
30KB, 632x395px
Maybe stop allying with the LGBT "community" and be an individual for once.
>>
>>8182442

LGBT is one of those rare "committees" where you can't choose to be a member, just like you can't choose to be a part of the black community if you are black.

It's literally a "community", not a community as in a club.
>>
>>8182457
Not that some people don't try.

Plus, I mean, this board's a shit comparison to the actual lgbt community which for the most part is much more supportive, but even if it wasn't, knowing how it sucks to be judged for who you love yourself, you usually don't want that to happen to others.
It's that darn empathy.
>>
>>8182484
>actual lgbt community

this is the actual community, just the parts of it that are on 4chan

people are also not themselves in person, they are themselves on here
>>
File: 1493277930885.jpg (128KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
1493277930885.jpg
128KB, 736x748px
>>8182132
if bisexual women like girls then there is no reason they shouldn't like bisexual guys

literally makes no sense, and yet it's a real problem for some - doesn't speak well of women
>>
>>8182489
That second part is very important, it's a certain type of person that goes on 4chan and religiously posts on it. For better or worse, it causes some isolation and disconnect tgat makes it easier to judge people if you're not interacting with them, and with the bullshit theories and constant hate, it just adds to it. So it's like a warped reflection, if anything.
>>
>>8182511

Hopefully that's something that will just go away with time. Women are as homophobic as men in this way, and it just takes time for things to progress and stigma to dissipate.
>>
The source of the stigma is bisexual men themselves, jesus christ.
Maybe if you psuedo-faggots could keep it in your pants while you're in a relationship the entirety of both straight, gay, and in between communities wouldn't despise you.

You do know the tale, right? Bi guy dates a woman for a few years then leaves her to fulfill his cocklust, dates a guy for a few years then leaves him to fuck women again. All you do is break hearts and spread diseases.
Bisexuals are the fucking plague rat of LGBT.
>>
>>8182631
You're just trying to create stereotypes which aren't valid because you're a shit person and your ex bf left you for good reasons.
>>
File: (you).jpg (21KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
21KB, 429x500px
>>8182722
>implying I'd date a biscum
>>
Women on women is more sensational than men on men. And it's easier for straight men in media to understand. Who wants to write about a man who can bang women banging a man instead?

There's not much point in saying that a character is bi of they only do stuff with the opposite sex.
>>
>>8182723
>>8182723
So you're making up shit about a type of person you've never, therefore you have no idea what the fuck you are saying.

You're worst kind of person.

I'll tell you that I'm bi and have very much had crushes on gay males before and I would very much have loved them as much as like a woman if we had ever dated. If I'm in love with someone, that's all that matters. Gender is irrelevant at that point.
>>
>>8182816
come back and say that when your 30
your kind always settles with the straight life style in the end
>>
>>8182828

pretty sure you're just insecure, which is unattractive

if i'm gonna actually date a gay guy over a bisexual guy, tons of confidence and seductive power is hugely attractive
>>
>>8182835
>pretty sure you're just insecure, which is unattractive
s shut up the difference between you and me is that i can feel pain
>if i'm gonna actually date a gay guy
Oh Please spare the poor thing
>>
>>8182845
dude...... epic.............
>>
>>8182864
dude, gay
>>
>>8182212
Misandry you silly cunt. It's the masculine version is misogyny. Ie: a word for the hatred and discrimination based on the fact somebody is male rather than the generalist and neutral term of sexism.
>>
>>8182816
I know what I'm talking about. You think I'm making this up from nothing? Biscum are well known for their traitorous ways in the gay community.
I've heard the stories of broken hearts from countless men both on this board and irl.
The only thing you're good for is NSA sex, and even then I wouldn't. Who knows what filthy diseases you biscums carry.
>>
>>8182132
Its the same with being gay. Basically straight men can get off on two girls having sex and are grossed out by two guys having sex. Boners make the world go round
>>
>>8182132
Lesbian here. we hate biscum too.
>>
File: 1492919578995.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1492919578995.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>8182955
>durr
misandry is hatred as is misogyny. Neither has anything to do with sexism other than correlation. its perfectly possible to be sexist while not hating the people you feel are lesser and inferior.
>>
>>8182132
>"Reverse sexism"
There's no such thing such as "reverse" sexism. Sexism is just sexism, whether it is against a man or a woman.
>>
>>8183513

Why? I don't hate you.
>>
>>8182218
>One solid cause
Fuck you.
>>
Don't bring Panda Bear into this shit
>>
>>8184413

it's just a picture
>>
bisexuality is so weird, it's like because it's everywhere, nobody sees it
>>
File: 1493352513644.jpg (66KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
1493352513644.jpg
66KB, 540x809px
blame heteronormativity
>>
>>8187490
>discrimination against men?
>call it every name in the book besides 'misandry'!
>>
>>8182205
>imaginary evil feminists
t. quasi-Marxist
>>
File: 1493376871040.gif (772KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493376871040.gif
772KB, 500x333px
sadly, women tend to care too much about what men think about other men, so if most men think of a guy as "lesser" for being willing to be a sex object for other men, then women will somehow (irrationally) absorb that judgement to think that male will be less successful or whatever

you could probably study this through anthropological factors
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.