[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would state-covered euthanasia be a good solution for gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: elpresador.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
elpresador.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Would state-covered euthanasia be a good solution for gender dysphoria? It seems trannies will end up killing themselves one way or the other anyway, so why not help them and get it over with?
>>
Yes, of course. Next question, should gorillas be allowed to play in the NFL?
>>
>>8182131
Around 86% of the NFL players already are gorillas but this should be a topic for /sp/ rather than here.
>>
>>8182131
Yes. Wouldn't want you to be excluded, hun.
>>
>>8182148
If a great ape could operate a computer that would be extremely cool and not an insult, so, heh, fuck you. Bitch
>>
>>8182152
>If a great ape could operate a computer
Leslie Jones has a twitter account so it's scientifically possible.
>>
>>8182117
>tfw this suggestion has occurred to me in my lowest moments
>>
>>8182166
I'm so sick of you people denigrating others by comparing them to black people.
>>
Probably not. Just a possibility, but maybe attacking harmless people is probably not justified. Its also possible that doing so makes you a bad person, and puts you beneath them. Thats just a possibility though, im not a scientist.
>>
>>8182117
Does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>8182131
Only if they can maintain a passing grade in school
>>
>>8182117
I will support this if that means state-covered euthanasia is also extended to:

-All NEETs
-All alt-right
-All SJWs
-Everyone that posts on /pol/
-Everyone that posts on /leftypol/
-Everyone that posts on /lgbt/
-Everyone that posts on /b/
-Everyone that posts on /a/
-Everyone that posts on /v/
-Everyone that posts on /co/
-Everyone that posts on /tv/
-Everyone that posts on /fit/
-Everyone in the US
-Everyone in Africa
-Everyone in Mexico
-Everyone in Germany

And i'm probably missing a few others but my point is, clean up all the scum and i'll be your #1 supporter.
>>
>>8182426
Thankfully I never posted on 4chan and I'm from Canada.
>>
>>8182426
what form of autism is this?
>>
>>8182490
Being a tranny is my bet.
>>
>>8182403
>shittily snarky passive-agressive post
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
>>
>>8182500
>>responding to legitimate arguments with dead memes.
N E E T
E
E
T
>>
As much of a faggot OP is, the correlation of trannies and suicide is a striking one. Well, not really when you consider it a mental issue. However, most trannies insist that it's everyone else who's the problem.

A former friend of mine killed herself recently. Tranny, obviously. She had a steady income, traveled around the world, surrounded herself with people who stroked her ego at every opportunity and yet she committed suicide. Most trannies complain it's the outside world that's causing their issues, and yet a life filled with that amount of positivity was not enough.

Maybe HRT and shrieking about pronouns is not the right way.
>>
>>8182534
>being a NEET
>bad
t. wagecuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.