[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if bisexuals make up the majority of LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: Sam Riley as Ian Curtis.jpg (397KB, 3003x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Riley as Ian Curtis.jpg
397KB, 3003x2000px
why does the mainstream media try to hide them?
>>
>>8182049
Because people who can have children dosnt correspond with (((their))) agenda
>>
>>8182049
Because people that aren't to an extreme don't make good ratings.
>>
I mean, they don't seem to too much recently when it comes to girls, but they still seem to have an issue with portraying dudes liking dudes without them being flamboyant.
>>
>>8182049
Because they don't.
>>
>>8182078

so isn't this almost a kind of sexism?
>>
>>8182094
Oh, very much so.
Granted, there's been some progress but it's painfully slow.
>>
They hide themselves cause they are all self hating.
>>
>>8182110

made this so we can actually try to solve the problem as a community head on:
>>8182132
>>
>>8182110
>feminist admits sexist against men
Wonders never cease!
>>
>>8182156

how about sexism exists on both ends but for different reasons and misunderstandings of the other sex
>>
>>8182156
...I'm saying it's a bad thing. Do you npt know what feminism is? How it's about both sides meant to be equal? Or so you just jump on the whole bandwagon of it all being obnoxiously angry tumblrites?
>>
>>8182215
>it's about both sides meant to be equal
Since never.
>>
>>8182215
>Do you not know what feminism is? How it's about both sides meant to be equal?
no that's egalitarian feminism is a political movement there is a difference
>>
>>8182221
Dude, I'm way too tired to bother correcting your stupid, so sure. Whatever you tell yourself, buddy.
>>
>>8182228
Semantics.
When it was named, women were kind of the priority because they were vastly unequal, but the point's always been equality.
>>
File: 7436364.jpg (20KB, 346x344px) Image search: [Google]
7436364.jpg
20KB, 346x344px
It's because bisexuals don't make their sexuality their entire personality.
You know why?
It's not because bisexuals are more intelligent or less attention whores.
It's because nobody gives a shit.

HEY
HEY
LOOK AT ME, I'M BISEXUAL

See? Nobody cares.
I might as well have just said that my favorite color is blue, nobody gives half a shit.
Thus, when nobody gives a shit, you naturally tend to focus on other sides of your personality and what defines you as a person in general.

Bisexuals tend not to be terribly interesting characters to revolve stories around, because 9 times out of 10 they're just your average kind of guy doing whatever.
Gays and trannies tend to demonize us but even that is completely uninteresting to the media.
Nobody cares if some faggot got his heart broken by a bi guy, it doesn't make for a compelling story.
>>
>>8182337
>It's because bisexuals don't make their sexuality their entire personality.
Heh you haven't met a bisexual girl before
>it doesn't make for a compelling story.
>"He was Straight all a along"
can't argue with that
>>
>>8182357
>you haven't met a bisexual girl

It's not the "bisexual" part that makes them absurd attention whores who's personality revolves entirely around what they rub their vagina against.
Hint fucking hint.
>>
>>8182357
neither have you from the sounds of things
>>
>>8182357
Have you tried not being an ass?
You might find it surprisingly pleasant.
>>
File: 1489639063119.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489639063119.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>8182049
So I've had sex with 2 girls and 2 guys. I felt more complete doing it with guys but I see women and I still get turned on. It's like the idea of guys romantically does it for me. Physique doesn't bother me but I can tell the female form still makes me hard but I also want to suck dick and hold a guy close and make him feel good. Am I prison gay or....Like what the fuck. I just don't see anything long term happening with a woman. But a guy? That sounds awesome
>>
>>8182337
There are bisexual trenders too. Incredibly people that do it for attention get the most attention.
>>
>>8182439

You're bisexual with a slight preference for romantic attraction to men.

Don't overthink it.
>>
>>8182440
Being bisexual as a trend is like thinking that having a myspace account makes you trendy.
That ship sailed so hard by now it's lost somewhere in the bermuda triangle.
>>
File: 64xSlmE.png (866KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
64xSlmE.png
866KB, 1280x720px
>>8182446
Duh, thanks.

Sometimes it's just easier to tell dudes you're gay though. Is that misleading?
>>
>>8182464

Yes, because you're bisexual, not gay.
>>
>>8182464
>>8182475

If the guy is gay, telling him you're gay prevents him from being triggered and disguises you as a more appealing potential partner.
If the guy is bi, don't hide being bi, he usually won't give a shit.
>>
>>8182480
Yeah, but that just supports that fear he has in the first place.
>>
File: 1493277930885.jpg (128KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
1493277930885.jpg
128KB, 736x748px
>>8182480

Lying isn't ever an answer.

Just find a smart bisexual girl who won't judge you for fooling or dating with guys as well.
>>
>>8182514
But Im loyal :( so I figure it doesn't matter too much. It's about having THEM not just a whole gender. I don't want it to come off as if I'm going to have multiple partners and I feel like when you say bi it implies sharing
>>
>>8182514
>smart bisexual girl
That's a nice joke, anon.
Also i don't do relationships with girls, sex only.
Girls make for absolutely horrid partners from an emotional standpoint.
They're also usually really uninteresting personality wise and have boring ass hobbies and terrible, superficial opinions on any subject etc.
To have a good long term relationship with someone that person must usually be cool, interesting and an overall positive person to hang with, something most girls just plain aren't.
>>
File: 1488439289768.png (631KB, 594x924px) Image search: [Google]
1488439289768.png
631KB, 594x924px
>>8182480
That's what I'm thinking. I just need to get my foot in the door
>>
>>8182514
And by the way:

>fooling or dating with guys as well

A fuckbuddy is a fuckbuddy.
A gf/bf is another thing entirely.
If i'm single and i have fuckbuddies, i'll fuck around.
If i'm a relationship i'll NEVER sleep around until that relationship has ended.
The entire point of a relationship is to focus on one person.
>>
>>8182550
>The entire point of a relationship is to focus on one person.

You can focus on a person and fuck other people, or even love other people. Polyamory is a thing.
>>
>>8182566
I disagree and find people that approach relationships with that mindset to be quite frankly disgusting.

If i find that any of the people i know share this mindset, i quickly remove them from my circle of acquaintances and distance myself from them as much as possible.
I find them utterly repulsive on a physical level.
>>
>>8182572
>I disagree and find people that approach relationships with that mindset to be quite frankly disgusting.

Well then that's where we will agree to disagree.
>>
>>8182572
Sounds like you're overcompensating for the biscum meme.
Doesn't matter because all Bi's are filthy cheaters in the end. You'll see.
>>
>>8182572
a bi guy is gets all moral orel over polyamory? now i heard everything
>>
File: 1308607506475.jpg (24KB, 340x516px) Image search: [Google]
1308607506475.jpg
24KB, 340x516px
>>8182599
>>8182611
I understand you're memeing me but i want to explain my poisiton anyway.

I used to think i was gay, and for most of my life i pretty much exclusively fucked dudes.
Realizing i was bi came much later on.
Since day one my approach when it comes to relationships has always been the same.

-I expect complete devotion to the point of borderline insanity (if i give you a hammer and order you to smash your hand for me, you have to do it or we're trough), obviously the same goes for me, i will do anything, and i mean -anything- for the person i'm in a relationship with.
-I expect full honesty regarding everything, even the most minute details, no matter how unconfortable the subject in question is.
-I expect full intimacy and pushing sexual union with my partner to it's absolute limits, i expect, and pretty much demand my partner to tell me every single fetish (obviously, aside those that would include other people in the act) that can help me become completely intimate with him, putting it simply, if instead of sex i could literally merge physically in a single combined organism with my partner, i would, i use sex simply as a way of emulating an act of union and destruction of the separate individuality for both of us into a single entity.

Essentially i treat my relationships as a form of binding contract, while in a relationship with me, me and my partners are each other's entire scope of existence, in every single aspect of our lives.

If the contract is "broken", the relationship ends immediately, completely.
At any point during the relationship if my partner can't handle it anymore (can't handle the stress of the relationship itself and what it requires/can't suppress the need to fuck around) he can simply tell me, and i'll gladly work with him to end the relationship on terms of mutual respect.

I've managed to do this 3 times in my life, with two relationships lasting for around 10 years each, and the last one unfortunately only 3.
>>
>>8182638
Yeah, yeah, your blogpost won't save your boyfriend from having his heart broken, filthy breeder
>>
>>8182638
>I've managed to do this 3 times in my life, with two relationships lasting for around 10 years each, and the last one unfortunately only 3.
sucks man but you will make a woman happy one day good luck with the breeder life Scummie
>>
>>8182712
>>8182712
Why are so many gay men this jealous of bisexuals?
>>
>>8182740
>jealousy
I too wish to be hated by as many people as possible like the glorious bisexuals.
>>
>>8182740
i have always wanted to have a heart of charcoal
>>
File: state of the union.jpg (8KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
state of the union.jpg
8KB, 250x166px
>>8182537
>he takes it up the ass
>still hates women
incredible
>>
>>8182755
like all gay men on /lgbt/ it seems
>>
>>8182049
>the mainstream media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUDab9piv_U
>>
File: Lady-Dynamite-002.jpg (224KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Dynamite-002.jpg
224KB, 612x380px
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4885186/
>>
>>8182049
This is total horseshit. If bisexuals are really so common then at least all the male ones must be closeted.
>>
>>8185366
Yes, tons of males out there are closeted.
Male sexual experimentation is a huge taboo compared to female sexual experimentation.
That's one of the reasons why there's so many female bisexuals vs so few male ones.

Honestly calling it "being in the closet" is retarded.
Most people, male or female, like dick.
They also like pussy.
And they like ass.
They like to suck and fuck various orifices and sexual organs and society as it is right now punishes you if you're a guy and you want to try some dick to understand if you like it or not, but your brain doesn't care and still wants to try it out.
But you can't, so you suppress it.

That's all this is, if society was more lax, more people would just fuck whoever they wanted and figure their shit out by the time were out of college.
>>
>>8186521
And people unironically talk about male privilege...
>>
File: axl.jpg (38KB, 303x462px) Image search: [Google]
axl.jpg
38KB, 303x462px
>>8185366

Most men are bi, therefore most men are in the closet. Weird world but you guys had to fucking stigmatize that shit. Wasn't a problem for a lot of ancient cultures.
>>
File: 1493352513644.jpg (66KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
1493352513644.jpg
66KB, 540x809px
media are cowards
>>
File: 1493376871040.gif (772KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493376871040.gif
772KB, 500x333px
because most people aren't intelligent enough to think outside of black and white logic and media doesn't like confusing sheepish people
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.