[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ChaserGen/ Cancer Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: blowjob.jpg (239KB, 504x1751px) Image search: [Google]
blowjob.jpg
239KB, 504x1751px
I'm bored, let's annoy each other.
>>
File: 1486512500104.jpg (813KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1486512500104.jpg
813KB, 1075x1518px
>>8181233
What about transgirl chasers? This my ideal relationship right here

If anybody had its source btw id love it
>>
>>8181321
Bugger off pedophile.
>>
>>8181321
>two transgirl chaser relationship
unf
>>
>>8181233
survey for chasers: what chaser type are you?

futacon: basic chaser, wants a girl with a dick. normie. always straight.

gamp: wants a hon, like it when his girlfriend doesn't pass. likely agp. uncommonly bi.

metasexual: wants his gf to look just like a regular girl, but to think like a boy and have a boy's sense of womanhood. isn't into dick but is ok with it. often bi. the rarest kind.
>>
>>8181335
Hardly, i like curvy and mature. Oh but lithe and young isnt bad... i just like cute girls!

>>8181337
That would be amazing!
>>
>>8181354
GAMPer.
>>
>>8181354
metasexual, i'm also a transgirl btw
>>
File: GAYJEW.jpg (48KB, 711x186px) Image search: [Google]
GAYJEW.jpg
48KB, 711x186px
>>
>>8181364
Also I'm cis so no AGP shit.
>>
>>8181354
futacon i even started with futa at age 12 and then got into transsexuals a year later
>>8181398
every bi guy i know is mostly into men and manly men at that I told my bi male friend i like transsexuals and he just though that was weird
he's only into some girls and manly men
>>
File: 1385208252453.jpg (107KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252453.jpg
107KB, 693x712px
Please submit personal inquiries and Field Intelligence Reports on Kik @ The_Carthaginian
:^)

>>8181321
How the fuck are you supposed to read this retarded weebshit? I read it bottom to top, top to bottom, right to left and left to right didnt make sense either way...... you know what nevermind.

>>8181354
>survey for chasers: what chaser type are you?
I supose that Futacon is the closest to my tastes. I like pretty, passable, feminine trans girls.... not really sure what "look like a girl but think like a boy" or "have a boy's sense of womanhood" means because it seems like basically every trans girl would have that to a large degree considering their socialization during the first 15-20 or so years of their lives. I understand and accept that, but even if you like video games, or other stuff that is traditionally considered "male interests" you still should be well versed in the basics of female appearance, upkeep, and most importantly BEHAVIOR. So ideally I would want any trans girl I was with to be "a girl" and as feminine as realistically possible

>wants the dick, always straight
>isnt into the dick but is ok with it, often bi

*thinking*

All these classifications seem arbitrary and pointless cant a white guy date an Asian girl without having "yellow fever"? Cant Black guys be in a white woman's dating pool without her being a "mudshark"? I dont understand why being physically attracted to good looking cis girls and trans girls is viewed as on odd or unnatural thing that requires classification.

Well anyway I am leaving again to go do what I do (trannies), wont be back until Sunday night. I bet this thread will be trash without me.... prove me wrong, step the fuck up for one time in your chaser lives and carry this thread with quality content without me.... you wont :^)
>>
>>8184501
>it seems like basically every trans girl would have that to a large degree considering their socialization during the first 15-20 or so years of their lives.
The conclusion of >>8170856 seems to be that socialization isn't a very big factor.
>>
File: 1492011279669.png (457KB, 515x625px) Image search: [Google]
1492011279669.png
457KB, 515x625px
>>8184501
>How the fuck are you supposed to read this retarded weebshit?
Carth shut your bitch ass mouth ahahaha
Seriously either transition to qt black amazon and let me lick your butt or dont address me again with youre impure aura

Holy shit what a normalo right guys
Im glad we all hate carth
>>
>>8184931
This is a shitpost haiku.
>>
Hello

Anybody want a nero bf?
>>
File: AN00477789_001_l.jpg (76KB, 750x1005px) Image search: [Google]
AN00477789_001_l.jpg
76KB, 750x1005px
>>8185197
Forgot my new avatar
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
Why are girls hotter when they are trans? I mean why am I looking at pics in passgen of transgirls that, at best, more or less llook like average ciswomen and somehow the mere knowledge that they are trans makes me go "so hot, I wanna fuck her so bad?" I mean one thing if I liked cawks but I really have no interest in them...

>tfw thinking about violently wrecking boipucci of qt transgirls so psych myself before lifting
>tfw Theryn Meyer moaning "d-daddy" as I stretch her out on my mind as I set a new diddy pr earlier today
>tfw shitpost here on the off chance I might get a qts email adress or something...
>>
File: 1487119499256.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487119499256.png
34KB, 470x512px
>tfw FtM chaser
>tfw most of the FtMs I meet are just AAP trenderscum women who unironically believe gender is a spectrum
>>
>>8186643
You're an AAP too though.
>>
>>8186643
Yeah I'd chase those kinds of >>>"""guys""<<<< ;)
>>
>>8181354

Futacon, but bi.
>>
>>8186643
AAP is comfy. I'm probably AAP myself but nobody suspects it because I pass as HSTS. Does it count as full AAP if I am attracted to myself as male but my outward sexual interest is towards females? I find other men disgusting. Or is it a twisted AGP manifestation since I am attracted to my own form as a feminine male? It's high maintenance keeping yourself feminine while also injecting testosterone but worth it when genes cooperate.
>>
>>8186765
>Does it count as full AAP if I am attracted to myself as male but my outward sexual interest is towards females?
That could be meta-attraction.

>I find other men disgusting.
This is the really odd part though. Meta-attraction shouldn't involve disgust at others of your transitions sex. How can you even feel that when you're attracted to being it yourself? Is it that manly men disgust you but other feminine men don't?

>Or is it a twisted AGP manifestation since I am attracted to my own form as a feminine male?
It's "AFP" which is a kind of AAP. It seems most AAPs don't want to be as masculine as AGPs want to be feminine.
>>
>>8186864
> Is it that manly men disgust you but other feminine men don't?
Yes, that is true. The behaviour must be feminine too, in other people. I do not have feminine behaviour or mannerism, just appearance, and I don't find it appealing in others. Which is why I'd be fine with a very feminine femboy\mtf\ciswoman.
Isn't AFP a different manifestation of AGP but through a third layer? Instead of being directly attracted to female forms, an attraction to partial feminization of the male form.
>>
>>8186909
Wanting them to be behaviorally feminine while not being behaviorally feminine yourself is interesting. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe you are HSTS and AAP and/or AGP as well.

>Isn't AFP a different manifestation of AGP but through a third layer?
Ehh, I think it's semantics really. I call it a form of AAP because its ideal form is male, albeit feminine, and because natal female AFPs like you do transition to get closer to that male form (even though natal males do too).
>>
>>8186981
>Wanting them to be behaviorally feminine while not being behaviorally feminine yourself is interesting.
A behaviourally masculine person would feel like competition rather than completion. I can befriend masculine people as well as feminine but romantic involvement with a competitor isn't desirable. I am probably just a narcissist obsessed with self image.
>>
File: IMG_20170416_180500.jpg (268KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_180500.jpg
268KB, 1536x2048px
>>8186643
>tfw currently in a relationship with chubby ftm
>he's on testosterone and has adorable voice cracks
>tfw his peach fuzz rubs against your lips when you kiss
>>
File: Anzujaamu.jpg (318KB, 839x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Anzujaamu.jpg
318KB, 839x1119px
>>8186633

I think I was in a thread on /fit/ (definitely somewhere on 4chan) where Anzujaamu's Q&A about people in her country giving her weird looks for her cosplay was used as the OP. I remember one guy said something like, "What country must I go to to defend this young boy's honor?" Later on he said, "Never mind, it's just a fucking girl." Another guy said there's something about girls that look like her that gets him rock hard at the idea of them being male.
>>
>>8181321
Source: https://nhentai.net/search/?q=soso-zagri

That includes the untranslated sequel. One of my favorite yuri doujins.
>>
>tfw your repressing because your bf doesent approve of transition or hrt
>tfw if your bf was a chaser then you'd be happy and on hrt right now and he would be happy for you

I'm too weak and emotionally attached to leave him ;~;
>>
>>8181354
how is metasexual the rarest?
we want the feminine body, but women's mind (if u can call it that) is absolute cancer and her non existant soul is poison
>>
>>8191572

t. loser who only wants a 'tranny' because he thinks she might love him the way 'real' women never have

LMAO at you my man. If not being able to handle ciswomen is your reason for chasing after trannies you should kill yourself. Not even being an arsehole here, just a gentleman looking to protect qt transgurls from the likes of you :^)

Seriously, try some self-respect and self-improvement and you quickly see the 'cancerous' minds of women change.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TViO4gD0cQ
>>
>>8191550

Leave him if he's just gay.
>>
>>8191657
i can 'handle' ciswomen, its just pure pain
not even saying that t girls are different, but if there is a chance, why wouldnt we go for that?
>>
>>8196943
>not even saying that t girls are different,
agps are. hstses are the same as cis girls except for having gone through transition.
>>
Whats a chaser?
>>
>>8181427
whatever you say hon :)
>>
File: superlative.jpg (113KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
superlative.jpg
113KB, 455x675px
>>8196943
>confirming my accusation this hard

>>8197011
>blanchard-memeposting this hard
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.