[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

File: 1_gsa logo.jpg (7KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
1_gsa logo.jpg
7KB, 215x235px
Where you out in High School?

I was the co-pres of my school's GSA

Really only my immediate friend group knew I was gay, including some stragglers. Surprised not many knew in a school with only 400 students where everyone knew each other.
>>
>>8180560
Nope, repressed hardcore because Catholic school and family and couldn't accept myself or accept I was trans so I kept saying "Nah, no way that could happen to me"

Take heed high schoolers, just come out and do it
>>
>>8180570
Should have mentioned I'm trans (of course) mtf (of course) and my hs is a Notre Dame ripoff so half the kids were conolete and utter fucks
>>
>>8180570
Sorry to hear that you had to struggle with repression :/

My family were never really religious so we were free to be ourselves for the most part.

Best of luck in your future. Always being true to yourself is the most important thing :)
>>
>>8180576
>and my hs is a Notre Dame ripoff
???
>>
>>8180560

I don't recall if there was a GSA at my first high school. There must have been one since it was a mostly white suburban school, but I just remember for the most part I wasn't sure about joining anime club since I figured they're always filled with cringy weaboos. On my orientation day for that same high school the clubs were also looking for new members among the incoming freshmen. My mom and I walked up to this enthusiastic girl thinking she was there to give information about where we were supposed to go for orientation, but she told us she was recruiting for her club. I don't remember what it was; a pep squad, cheer team, step team, I don't know. I think it was probably the pep squad though. When we first walked up to her, she seemed surprised like she didn't expect me to want to join (probably because they only get girls and gaybois), but then she got right into it excitedly explaining the group. I'm pretty sure I remember her saying, "If he wants to join..." it seems important to me. My mom grew up outside the US, so she didn't know what it was and she thought it would be nice to get me to join. But when I heard the girl say what it was I wanted to leave because I didn't want people to think I was gay for being in it, so I tried to get my mom to stop talking to her. I would have handled things a bit differently if I could go back. It's kind of sad now that I remember this.
>>
>>8180560
>>8180855

I remember my middle school did have a GSA though. I didn't join that one because I was repressed. My second high school was a ghetto inner city school, and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a GSA, probably few clubs of any kind in fact. Though there was at least one openly gay student there, he was a senior. In my third high school which opened that same year in the same city as the second, I think the students formed a GSA. It might not have been a GSA though. It definitely dealt with feelings of some kind and peer support. Like peer therapy. Whatever it was, I was thinking of joining it, but apparently some people hijacked it to make drama and it went downhill so I decided against it. I don't think it even existed after that anymore.

I wasn't out as MtF or bi at all during high school.
>>
>>8180560
I graduated in 2008. There was no gsa. Instead christians were pushing to have bullying lgbt as a part of religious freedom.
>>
File: Eradicate plebs.jpg (41KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
Eradicate plebs.jpg
41KB, 600x693px
>>8181175

>Instead christians were pushing to have bullying lgbt as a part of religious freedom.

To think this is what happens when you teach a pleb to read. One struggles to imagine the barbarity they would be capable of without the skill.
>>
Sort of? I moved around constantly, and had stuff going on, so I was a depressive mess that didn't really talk to too many people.

If I told anyone, it was in passing, and if anyone hit me with gay jokes, I'd just agree or flirt back, but guys do that all the time. (Though that's also how my first time happened)

So, eh. Possibly subconsciously, but it wouldn't have changed anything anyway.
>>
File: 1406850283427.png (31KB, 950x643px) Image search: [Google]
1406850283427.png
31KB, 950x643px
>>8180570
Oh god you're not alone friend, Catholic school really fucked with me.
>>
>>8180560
Was out by the middle of highschool, I didn't give many fucks. Didn't join GSA but did a panel they asked me to do cause I got out of classes for the day doing it.
>>
>>8180570
>>8181551

Are you two Catholics who did your sacraments, or did your parents just send you to Catholic school? I have to say, Catechism fucked me up a bit and set my self-acceptance back.
>>
>>8181551
what did it do?
>>
>>8180560
Was out as bi, not as a tranny until late Junior year at which point I didn't want to be involved in GSA, since I went to one meeting my Sophomore and it was literally me, the pre-anything tranny bi kid, and a bunch of cishet/"""bi""" girls, with one ftm thrown in for good measure. Literally nobody else with a penis in the room, and the thing of the day was showing a little short film by a gay male couple about how much it sucked they couldn't get married because green cards, which was actually tragic. Too bad the entire GSA was made up of Fujos, so the discussion immediately became "awww but they're so.cute together it suucckkss ", not any actual caring about the tragedy.
>>
I came out when I was 13 in 8th grade, middle school. People were cool with it but I think it mostly had to do with my reputation around the school and who I was friends with beforehand, because there was this other kid that got hell for being seen kissing me.

Anyway, when we all graduated to highschool only a handful of kids from my middle school decided to go to the same highschool as me. It put me in a weird sort of limbo where a lot of people knew I was a faggot from before, but a lot of people didn't know.
I didn't feel like doing the whole "Hey everyone, I'm GAAAAAAY!" thing *again*, so I didn't.
Over the 4 years I was there I'd have people, ranging from strangers to people I had class with to ones I'd consider friends, tell me they've heard rumours about me or ask me if I'm really gay, to which I'd never deny.
I went to attend a GSA meeting once and it was filled with ugly people who were lower on the social totem pole than me, so I never went again.
>>
I was home schooled.
>>
File: 1493254893061.jpg (46KB, 427x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493254893061.jpg
46KB, 427x560px
>>8180560
Never got involved in my school's GSA because I thought the name was funny and I wasn't very vocal about being bisexual.

I knew seniors so when I finally became a senior I was by myself. I didn't talk all that much but that was more so my choice rather than being awkward or something, teenagers can be mean.
>>
I went to a catholic school so I was going to stay closeted until my "bestfriend" outed me as gay.So I did want anyone would do and bullied the Bi kids to get cunts off my back worked fairly successfully and know i only slightly regret it.
>>
>>8182736
Highschool is a vicious battle for social standing. It was better them than you, anon.
>>
>>8182705
how was that for you?
>>
>>8180560
went to GSA as an Ally and wasnt out but everyone knew :c
>>
>>8180560
GSA?
>>
>>8183306
Probably for the best. Parents pulled me out in 2ND grade because I was being bullied so badly. But it was extremely hard and stunted my social development a lot.
>>
I was out to most people as gay and a few as a tranny I dropped out after a while like that though
>>
>>8188186
gay-straight alliance
>>
>>8180560
GSA are banned in my country.
Promoting "unadequate image of equality of non-traditional relationships in a compare to normal", amongst minors, is a crime.
>>
>>8188190
Bullied for being lgbt? Why was it extremely hard?
>>
>>8188245
I was very GNC and later transitioned in my early teens. I was a very weak kid and a really easy target. Homeschooling was hard because it enabled a lot of my really bad habits and shut me inside a dysfunctional household most of the time which fed into my depression. I could do all my book work for the month in a week or two and spend the rest of the time laying in bed. I dunno if public school would have been much better though.
>>
>>8180560
I was out in a very repressed and hostile Baptist school. Luckily I had 3 older brothers and 7 older cousins who cared more about protecting family than my sexuality. I avoided all the physical bullying, as the threat of a beatdown by a gang of huge rugby players always loomed over the prospect, but still got all the social bullying. I had it bad, but not as bad as others.
>>
>>8188257
You transitioned while out of public school? What was so dysfunctional about your household and wouldn't you just be set more book work if you finished early?
>>
>>8188270
I mean I transitioned male to female. My parents are mentally ill and their marriage was breaking apart at that time so there was a lot of chaos at home. And the way it worked art charter school was you had certain curriculum pieces or milestones or whatever to do every month so if you finished them early you didn't really have anything else yu needed to do.
>>
>>8180560
>Coming out at all
HAH!
Can't trust breeders with such info.
>>
>>8180560
Most of my friends knew im gay. My parents still dont.
>>
>>8180560
I was socially ostracized, called a faggot and people threw firecrackers at me from cars sometimes
>>
Never was "out" or "closeted". I did my thing and never made it into a big deal. Why bother? My mom knows I'm dating a woman. She doesn't know she's trans. She doesn't care that I'm les. No one really does. It's pretty great. It isn't a big deal and doesn't really influence my life.
>>
>>8188282
charter school?
>>
>>8180560
When I was in HS they had banned GSAs. There were a couple openly gay kids in our school and they didn't get horribly bullied though.
Still in the end I stayed closeted throughout high school. Combined with my general autisticness it made no difference anyway, I would have never gotten a bf anyway.
>>
i was so repressed in high school

my first crush was in middle school, and it just snowballed from there, with crush after crush that i didn't understand (or figured it was "just a phase").

i had absolutely no excuse, i grew up in an upper middle class, hugely liberal town, with gay-acceptance shit everywhere
>>
>>8193328

>When I was in HS they had banned GSAs.

When was that?
>>
>>8193309
its what most homeschool is done through in the us. basically a publically funded school that allows parents to teach kids though it varies from school to school. but since they are public sector they have to conform to state curricular standards
>>
School didn't have anything like that, although I was openly gay by like grade 11 (I came out to the entire school over the PA system, partly because I was getting tired of explaining this shit, mostly because I thought it would be hilarious).

Probably wouldn't have joined anyways, to be honest I didn't really get along with the other openly gay kids at that school that much.
>>
>>8180560
hell naw

not many were part of that
>>
File: Lol-Graphics-32-810x485.gif (48KB, 810x485px) Image search: [Google]
Lol-Graphics-32-810x485.gif
48KB, 810x485px
>>8180560
GAY OR STRAIGHT OR BI, YOU'RE ALL FAGS
>>
>>8197603
I graduated in 2007, but I went to a catholic school. In my province at the time the catholic school district banned GSAs. It's only been within the past year the ban has been lifted.
>>
>>8197719

>catholic school allowing GSA

Huh, under what reasoning? Is it on the condition that the GSA promote life-long celibacy for its gay members?
>>
>>8188724
Still teachers and counselors especially ought to be someone you can trust.

My ex was outed by his guidance counselor after he told her he was gay during his sophomore year. Junior year he had really bad grades and when the counselor called his parents in she suggested a reason for it could be his sexuality was weighing heavy on him and that's how every found out
>>
>>8197754
It was forced by law lol
>>
File: Ararararara.gif (185KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ararararara.gif
185KB, 480x268px
>>8197766

I hope the teacher assigned to be the sponsor of the group at least has a positive view of LGBT then.
>>
>>8197754
Like with anything where the church stopped doing what's evil and started doing what's good instead, it's because they made it illegal to do otherwise.
>>
>>8197853
At my school none of the teachers were extremely religious anyway. None of them ever really seemed anti-lgbt or anything. I think half the reason it was a catholic school was just for financial reasons cause the attached church was absurdly wealthy.
>>
There was a GSA that I wasn't a part of despite the fact that I hung out with half the queer kids. I didn't know I was trans at the time because I didn't know it was an option frankly. Also hella sheltered.

Pretty sure my actually gay friend ran it purely for collegiate score card points. It worked!
>>
>>8180576
what state i also went to a notre dame ripoff school. are the schools initials MD?
>>
>>8197924

What school did he get into?
>>
File: Genderfluid.png (256KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
Genderfluid.png
256KB, 900x300px
>>8197879
try an Evangelical run Christian school, they hate LGBT ppl to death, not a place for you and me.
>>
>>8182750
>>8182736
>>8181672
>>8197662
>proof that all gays are sociopaths.
>>
>>8200328
That's an edit, right?
>>
I tried going to that a few times in two different schools. The first time I went I was surrounded by a bunch of purple haired lesbians and a tranny so needless to say as a gay man I felt the whole venture was a little pointless.

The second time I went I had just moved to a new inner city school and although there were gays they were total faggots.
>>
>>8201286
>we have to automatically like each other just because we all like dick

Yeah nah that ain't how it works
>>
>>8197762
>teachers and counselors especially ought to be someone you can trust.
Yeah like that'll ever happen with a breeder.
Might as well just write it on your forehead.
And then stab yourself to save them the trouble.
>>
>>8201765
We're you even aware that you can dislike someone without using and abusing them?
>>
I was semi-out.

I only told people my sexuality if they specifically asked me. Very few people asked, but I didn't go out of my way to hide it. I still function this way.
>>
I was never out out.
Only in the last year of HS I could be able to tell my best friend that I like women. If other ppl ask me if I am into men or women, I just repll with "i dont care, why not both?". This friend recently told me that everyone already thinks im a lesbo, this isnt a surprise giving my tomboy acting and looking, but still bother me idk why.
>>
File: 1319731854500.jpg (70KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1319731854500.jpg
70KB, 530x530px
I was sexually dumb, i barely understood anything about sex.
Plus i never had any friends whatsoever and the usual interaction with me was being bullied/shooed away in various ways.
The only thing i wanted every single day was coming back home and playing vidya and being able to mentally relax.
I was tense every day i ever went to school, i even got stomach burns constantly due to the sheer perma-stress, kinda insane at such a young age.

That's about it.
>>
File: sadcats.png (39KB, 539x465px) Image search: [Google]
sadcats.png
39KB, 539x465px
>>8204437
>>
File: 1472953564220.jpg (94KB, 345x396px) Image search: [Google]
1472953564220.jpg
94KB, 345x396px
>>8180560
I was very out in a very rural area.
Nobody ever even mentioned it to me.
I know I'm lucky, but I'm a little disappointed too. Maybe I was too weird/gross for anyone to care.
>>
>19
>last Year of High school
>Rural area
>Openly but quietly Bisexual
>No one gives a fuck
>no programs of gay acceptance or anything
The reason I think Rural people don't like gays is because of flamers I fucking despise flamboyant people I think that most other rural cultured people also hate them not gay people
>>
>>8204249
How tomboy are you?
>>
>>8208201
>>8208201
>>8208201
Like almost a man with bagina in behavior, kek, and all my close friends were males, in looks, hmm, always had long hair but I dont dress that femme, dresses, shorts, skirts etc, I dont like those so I dress more like comfy. Pretty hard to change, I was raised this way.
>>
Senior in HS here
I dont want to come out because of the GSA faggots making it all about being nonbinary and shit
I dont want to be associated with them at all
>>
File: 1493578386251.jpg (79KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493578386251.jpg
79KB, 757x1024px
>>8209954
If i where you id come out just to spite them. Also be /polgbt/
>>
File: 1.jpg (45KB, 464x477px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45KB, 464x477px
>>
I never knew back in high school about myself, but it seemed like everyone else I knew I was trans and expected me to come out at some point. Or at least, they expected me to be a homo femboy or whatever. It explains the pressure they put on me to crossdress.

There was a GSA but I never joined it because I didn't want to spend more time at school than I had to.
>>
>>8212261
*everyone else knew I was trans

fuck mobile posting
>>
>>8209954
underageb&
>>
I had a girlfriend all through high school. I didn't come out as bi until my senior year in college. SOmetimes I wish I had a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend in high school, the best time in life to be in a gay relationship is as a teenager, exploring each other's bodies and sexualities, the idea just gets me so hot
>>
I wasn't really "out" in that I didn't talk about it and I didn't date anyone, but I was also the butchest looking chick in the history of the world so you'd have to be blind to not notice. Turns out I'm actually FtM, though at the time I thought I was just hella gay.

No GSA at my school, kids tried to organize one multiple times, had teachers willing to be a part of it and everything, but the administration wouldn't greenlight the club no matter what. This was the same administration that when I was receiving daily death threats and shit from (I fucking kid you not) six football players said I "brought it on myself" for "being that way". My parents pulled me out of school early and shoved me into college classes instead when we were all convinced these kids were going to literally murder me given the chance. After the fact my mom said that she wasn't sure if they were going to kill me, but would have bet anything that if she left me there I'd have been raped for sure. So. Yay, proactive parents.

The college had a GSA and I joined that pretty much immediately. Figured at that point if everyone else already knew no reason not to.
>>
>>8216347
>Turns out I'm actually FtM, though at the time I thought I was just hella gay.
Almost as if the two are close...
>>
>>8216296
You sound like a fag.
>>
File: jesus enter.jpg (46KB, 441x404px) Image search: [Google]
jesus enter.jpg
46KB, 441x404px
>>8180576
I went to a super christian hs in the same city as Notre Dame, and even did stuff with the university
(you from sb?)

Actually im still there, but I'm out to most of my class and they are cool with me being trans.
>1/4 of the natal males in my class are lgbt anyway lol

The only downside is that I can't be out to school administration, so school is obviously boymode. They make me cut my hair as well.

fortunately, I started hrt last year and can pass pretty easily, even with short hair. (I'm 18)

anyway, writing about my struggles here as a tran netted me a free ride to a west coast school, where i'll be next year
good riddance indiana
>>
>>8216445
>I can't be out to school administration,
What would happen if you were?

>They make me cut my hair as well.
How do they enforce that?
>>
>>8216546
>what would happen

i don't know, but i wouldnt be surprised if expulsion was a possibility, especially having already been suspended. If this wasnt my last year I may have been pushier, but I'm about to be in a good situation 2000 miles away and im not trying to fuck it up

>how do they enforce

detentions, emailing parents (one of whom gets violent), I'm not trying to have drunk dad beat me up tbqh, things are tense enough here as it is
>>
Eh I went to a rural high school in Oklahoma and people would say shit like "I would hang a fag if I ever found one in my town". So not the best environment
>>
>>8216800
Detentions for long hair, WTF?
>>
>>8180560

i remember all the faggots we beat the shit out of in high school

fun times man, fun times
>>
>>8217432

sounds like a good environment to me

how many of the gays did they hang? got any pics?
>>
>>8220702
>>8220749

says the closeted fag

come join us, you'll love it, we'll be gentle
>>
>>8180560
I've been "out" since I was 13.

When I put quotation marks on out it just means that I was figured out rather, I never explicitly stated my sexuality to anyone unless they asked. When I was 13 was when I had my first girlfriend and we didn't hide the fact that we were a couple.

We broke up when we were 16 but since then it usually revealed itself naturally through conversation, at least if I dropped the hints honestly and didn't avoid topics of attraction.

These days I'm married, so people usually find out just by asking about my wedding ring.
>>
>>8211375
This Polgb is the rainbow pill. Don't be a SJWcuck
>>
Drinking Robitussin recreationally and wandering around the hallways in my pajamas.
>>
>>8180560
I'm a senior in high school now (yes, that means I'm 18).
I'm full time (mtf), the school has taken it pretty well. My friends are all fine with it. I imagine being in such a large school helps.
>>
>>8220675
Clrearly you didn't go to a private catholic school
>>
>>8220789
>we'll be gentle
Speak for yourself
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.