[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: mfw_Cara.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_Cara.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
What if Cara actually changes her name to Cara?
>>
>>8179033
Cara means "face" in Spanish
>>
>>8179033

That's what I expect to happen.
>>
>>8179033
That would be pretty cringey considering hes some 6ft+ man
>>
>>8179518
cara is like 5'10-5'11''
nicole is 6'2"
>>
>>8179520
Caraposter, be quiet.

Shush my child
>>
>>8179520

Do we have a source for Nicole's height besides Caraposter? He's biased against her. I heard her real height is 6'0" but I think the source of that was originally him.
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (30KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
30KB, 372x372px
>>8179520
Yes, but nicole is a woman
>>
>>8179033
Why....Do we care about these people?

protip: we don't
>>
>>8179520
When did he say his height?
>>
>>8179033
I mean it's either that or Nicole, and even I don't think Cara is autistic enough to do something that cringe inducing.
>>
>>8181637
>Nicole
WHOA

>tfw know girls with names I'd like but liked the names first
>tfw also know girls with names I'd like but don't remember if I knew the girls later or not
>>
File: cara 1.png (1MB, 1565x2476px) Image search: [Google]
cara 1.png
1MB, 1565x2476px
>>8179033
i've been away from the cara sage for a bit...who is this...nicole?

Also post your cara stories and cara copy pasta's. Let's make this a genuine /carageneral/ (CG)
>>
>>8181777
That's Eli, the agp early transitioner Cara tried to have murdered.
>>
>>8181789
Wrong thread >>8181576
>>
>>8179558
i do. does she still post here regularly? i've been busy with school work and haven't lurked here in a few weeks
>>
>>8181777

You know about Caraposter, but you don't know about Nicole Maines? All this nonsense started with her.
>>
>>8181777
>i've been away from the cara sage for a bit...who is this...nicole?
holy shit m8 you've been away for more than a bit
cara is trans now
nicole maines is her former classmate at the university of maine at orono and a semi-famous early transitioner, cara stalked her and it went all weird
i was the person who figured out cara's stalkee was nicole which started a chain of events that led to cara getting kicked out of umaine a little earlier than she otherwise would
also i introduced her to blanchard's typology in the hopes it would get her to stop making fun of other trans girls for being agp when she is too, it did not work out that way
>>
>>8181835
cara was here long before i figured out the 'small green haired trans girl who passes quite well honestly' was nikki-chan
damn newfags assuming the cara saga started there
>>
>>8181836
>i was the person who figured out cara's stalkee was nicole
How did you figure it out?

>a little earlier than she otherwise would
???
>>
>>8181836

>also i introduced her to blanchard's typology in the hopes it would get her to stop making fun of other trans girls for being agp when she is too, it did not work out that way

Really? I thought Caraposter started that only after you tried to elucidate him. Maybe it was after you started spreading details about the typology.

>>8181843

What did he post about then? I've been on /lgbt/ since 2014, newbie.
>>
File: 456456.png (1012KB, 960x966px) Image search: [Google]
456456.png
1012KB, 960x966px
>>8181843
trent
you should join our discord

>>8181777
this isn't even a post from /lgbt/, i don't know why it's being passed around as mine.
>>
What if people stop giving so much attention to an avatarfag? That would really be something to be impressed about.
>>
>>8181857
>How did you figure it out?
because a few years back i had read an article about nicole that stuck in my mind, and i knew from other posts that cara lived in maine
there is one (1) famous-enough-to-be-removed-from-the-directory green haired early transitioner at the university of maine
>???
she was going to be kicked out anyway because she was too depressed to attend classes, but she was expelled when someone on /tttt/ alerted the school to her posts
>Really? I thought Caraposter started that only after you tried to elucidate him. Maybe it was after you started spreading details about the typology.
i was telling cara and the board about it simultaneously, neither succeeded
>What did he post about then?
she avatarfagged specifically with cara delevingne, was obsessed with androgyny and wanted to destroy gender by forcing all children on hormone blockers, hated women, hated trans men and considered them women, tried to get the contact info of any androgynous-looking /tttt/ poster, and apparently was naturally gynephilic but had chosen to focus only on her trans attraction to avoid being manipulated by women
>>
>>8181901
>too depressed to attend classes
depressed why?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.