[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is it for a gay man to become a transsexual woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Chris-Chan Tomgirl.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Chan Tomgirl.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
How common is it for a gay man to become a transsexual woman because the idea of being a homosexual man is disgusting or morally wrong to him? Have you ever met anyone who you think might be like this?

I think this might be the case for one of my friends.

>he really fucking hated homosexuals when growing up
>would constantly call everyone fags for fun and say "that's gay"
>when I we would have sleepover he would watch me undress (I had no idea this was weird at the time, maybe I liked it idk)
>in middle school he would occasionally talk about beating up fags (and black people) and would shout "GAY!" at people during recess sometimes (me and my friends thought this was funny at the time but now it seems stupid as fuck)
>in high school he starts getting very close to me, too close actually
>end up drifting apart because he was too clingy, annoying, and homophobic
>now I find out he has come out as an MtF

I'm no psychologist but it seems like he thought there was no other way to actually express his sexuality other than to become a woman. It's weird enough to be believable to me. I kinda want to become friends again but I'm scared he is still annoying as fuck.
>>
File: 1316741282505.jpg (29KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1316741282505.jpg
29KB, 223x200px
>>8178902
>How common is it for a gay man to become a transsexual woman because the idea of being a homosexual man is disgusting or morally wrong to him

That is INCREDIBLY rare and quite frankly, fucked up.
If being gay is more morally/socially questionable to them than trying to turn into a woman basically their brains much be some kind of scrambled microwaved conflicting mess of swirling batshit crazy beliefs.
I think someone might turn out like that if they were in the closet and then spent 20 years on /pol/ every day or something.

But yes, you're correct in posting CWC, he's definitely the prime example of what you're describing.
>>
File: 1471954460018.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471954460018.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>guy is mentally unhinged
>becomes a tranny
And we're supposed to give these kind of people right lmao smdh
>>
>>8178917
Yeah I think you have to be chris chan levels of fucked up for this to happen.
>>
>>8178902
>because gay is disgusting

they become "women" because they want to attract straight men, not gay men and they can only do that with tits and a vagina
>>
now THIS is a nim thread
>>
>>8178902
Around a fifth of trannies are this.
>>
>>8178902
Maybe sort of a little...
I dunno, I thought I could hack it as a gay male, no especially effeminate like some yas queen idiot, in fact I presented like a butch lesbian in some ways (skate shoes, undercut, snapbacks) but it just felt wrong somehow. Sex didn't feel right; I only ever wanted to bottom but anal never felt natural, like I should have had a vagina or something. Sexuality and gender are extremely complicated and though I'll never pass for a woman I'd rather die than stop estrogen and allow my body to create and absorb testosterone again.
>>
>>8178902
it's sad that gay people are too busy humping each other to remember that gender ≠ sexual orientation
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.