[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transition age thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 21

File: S1FqNFk.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
S1FqNFk.png
28KB, 186x208px
Hey all. Just wanted a quick, informal, and fun survey about /lgbt/'s trans population. I'm curious about the general ages at which passing is more likely. Here are some things I'm wondering about you:

>MtF or FtM?
>at what age did you start HRT, and how?
>age now?
>do you pass?
>are you happy with your transition so far?
>what's your story as far as your transition goes?
>>
>>8178479
Sure, why not. I guess add why you're repressing, then.
>>
File: me.png (22KB, 317x559px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
22KB, 317x559px
MtF
Started at 24
Currently 25
Too brief into HRT to ultimately tell if I'll pass, I'm well on my way, though
I'm very content with the psychological changes.
Known I've been trans for ages, shit information about treatment made me think 40+ hons were what awaited you, find out it's absolutely not the case, want to start, too anxious, procastrinate, friend gets mad and forces me, has to go through medical processes a year before I get hormones prescribed.
I should've started earlier, but I guess it could've been worse as I've looked the same for the last eight years or so.
>>
>>8178470
>>
>>8178528
Oh, I'm aware of that chart. Just curious about people's personal experiences.

>>8178521
Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170426_160604.jpg (28KB, 245x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_160604.jpg
28KB, 245x427px
>MtF or FtM?
MtF
21. I self med 25mg cypro and 6mg valerate since recently, but I started with Spiro and 4mg estrogen and been on that for most of the time.
>age now?
22. Around 7 months passed.
>do you pass?
I'm not fulltime yet. I pass in girlmode. I need to practice voice but I live with my family and I have not enough privacy for that (they would hear me practice and that's way too embarrassing)
Yes. I want more tits though. I wish I started cypro much sooner instead of spiro.
You mean what I did so far?
I have very feminine and long hair, which makes people sometimes confused even on boymode. I'm out to my best friends and they didn't care, gonna be out to parents in a few days. Had 6 laser treatments so far, but the results could be better.
After coming out I will get into make up and probably ease myself into girl clothes, not planning on going girlmode from 0 to 100, more of a slow process.

You should have probably added height since it's pretty important. I'm 5'11".
>>
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
mtf
20, self-medding w/ cypro + progy
>age now?
>do you pass?
no
decent changes but bone structure fucks any chance of passing without FFS
knew at 14, but had abusive father who also checked all my post so couldn't start til I moved out for uni, then procrastinated for 2 years knowing how bad my chances were (had quite an early puberty, it hit my skeleton hard)
>>
>>8178642
How're you doing Robin?
>>
File: SdGX2oqM.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SdGX2oqM.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
MtF.
Type of HRT that gave me a female puberty at 11.
>age now?
>do you pass?
Very much so.
Yes.
Came out at 9, presented myself as a girl from age 3 but transitioned at 9, got my first puberty at 11 and was a female one.
>>
>>8178654
same as usual
getting orthotics fitted to my right leg soon so I'll look even more of a cripple
really what I need is a cervical brace though
>>
File: 1487491012680.jpg (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487491012680.jpg
80KB, 720x1280px
>>8178470
1of 2

>>MtF or FtM?
MTF
>>at what age did you start HRT, and how?
I officially started when I was 28/29. I did diy intermittently before that. Once when I was 26 to see for sure that i was trans and then a few months later for about 2 months. I finally found out that there was an hrt informed consent clinic "near" me (an hour away from my town in another state) and got a friend of mine to drive me there. Literally a month later I got a seasonal job out of state and moved there. I ran out of hormones after about 3 months and went like 6 months without until I flew back across the country and got another prescription. Thats basically what Ive been doing. Every year I would fly (or take the bus) back to my hometown and go to the clinic to get a script and a check up.

>>age now?

>>do you pass?
Probably not? Im honestly too scared to present female. In my day to day life Im more or less hidden as a guy. My boobs are just small enough that it just looks like I have man tits from being super fat but They're still growing so who knows how long that will last? Weirdly enough, when I was around guests last year I would get ma'am'd like half the time. Usually from older Americans and Asians
>>
File: 1484411345735.jpg (102KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484411345735.jpg
102KB, 853x480px
>>8178817
2 of 2

>>are you happy with your transition so far?
Yes? Im no longer a super depressed mess all of the time. I still get depressed occasionally but thats probably more genetics and the state of my life than anything else. I dont question if Im actually laughing anymore and my natural optimism is starting to get out of control.
I wish my tits where bigger for only being 1.5 years in.

>>what's your story as far as your transition goes?
I never knew what being trans was before the age of 23. I knew there was something wrong with me but I didn't know what the fuck it was. Around when puberty kicked into high gear is when my depression skyrocketed. I felt like shit absolutely everyday. I eventually learned how to partially function around the depression. It was fucking terrible. I eventually had a breakdown after my car broke down and I lost my job. I was jobless for months until one day I found a forum post online about trans stuff and shit just clicked. I spent the next 3 years in a shitty hbcu researching trans stuff when i wasn't failing half my classes due to other mental problems I had. Eventually I ordered some online because I wasn't absolutely sure I was trans. I took them and knew thats exactly what I needed. Then i eventually got on hormones years later.
>>
>>8178470
>ftm
>started at 20 after going through 2 years of private therapy
>24
>yes, pretty well i think
>yes, very. 5'11, got good facial hair, and really don't look female at all anymore
>always liked boy clothes and had mostly boy friends as a child. started seriously presenting as male and socially transitioning at 15. now i'll be getting phallo next month, and i'll be graduating with a chemistry degree so i can start living my life
>>
File: IMG_2190.jpg (60KB, 403x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.jpg
60KB, 403x460px
>MtF or FtM
MtF
>at what age did you start hrt, and how
Started hrt at 15, self medding
>age now
Nope
>do you pass
Not really, maybe with makeup? But I'm still boymode
>are you happy with your transition so far
Yeah, it seems like it's going well, I think I'll pass well in like a year
>what's your story as far as transition goes
>try to man up to fit in better
>hate myself
>want to be a girl
>buy hormones
Pretty boring desu
>>
>>8178470
MtF
Started late 23 informed consent clinic
I'm 24 now
Nope but I'm 6 months in so hopefully I do eventually
I'm happier than before
I knew something was wrong my whole life. I was insanely depressed as a teen. I always wanted to be a girl but I knew it was weird so I never told anyone. I stopped caring about my life and really let it go to shit. I found out what being transgender was in like 2010/2011 looked into it a lot. Look up what people that transition look like decide I never want to look like that without realizing how old they were so I repressed more. When I was 20 I wanted to transition but I convinced myself I was too old. Now here I am full of regrets that I waited this long. I really hope I can pass as an ugly girl or something that's all I want.
>>
>>8178680
interesting
post pics
>>
>>8178935
You'll be fine, anon.
>>
>>8178470
>>MtF or FtM?
MTF
Right before I turned 17. Used my first job money to self med. Went legit a couple months ago at a gynecologist clinic of all places
>>age now?
18, almost 19
>>do you pass?
Suprisingly enough. I'm still boymode because I'm still getting facial hair zapped. I keep getting maamed at stores even though I have facial hair most of the time..
Very much so. Moving away from my shitty family really helped. Bf is super supportive too.
Not much. Just a Bible belt trannie trying to live my life before I get too old to enjoy it.
>>
>>8178470
>>MtF or FtM?
mtf
>>age now?
>>do you pass?
yes
yes
really happy i took the leap, didn't care about passing, planned to do cocoon mode, but i suddenly started failing boymode 2 months in so it was smooth sailing from there pretty much
>>
>>8178946
CARA DETECTED
>>
>>8179238
Lmao I promise my life is not one of that piece of shits fantasies
>>
>>8178470
>mtf but complicated
>17 testosterone, started passing male at 21, stopped at 23, 26 start of estrogen, 28 now
>yes
>its going ok, just waiting on srs but need hair removal for skin grafts
>intersex, knew i was a girl from maybe 4 or 5, decided my parents knew best in choosing me to be a boy, horribly bullied, never fit in, weird looking, hated myself, took hormones to look normal, hated myself, it made dysphoria worse, tried suicide, survived, spent a few years battling mental illness, the fact i couldn't have children and was trans and a girl, transitioned, suddenly life is normal and nice and makes sense and is good, transition has been easy- spent first 4 months of transition looking faggy but after that im just an androgynous girl
>>
>>8179311
What intersex condition? If they knew you were intersex, why did they decide to raise you as a boy?
>>
>>8178698
alright
it's just that a lot of people have been curious if you were going to die soon
>>
File: bluePillsCropped.jpg (17KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
bluePillsCropped.jpg
17KB, 184x184px
>mtf
>started at 17
>18 now
>I pass
>I'm happy with my transition, being a girl irl feels pretty good

>story
some awesome tranny friends sent me hrt while I was a minor, due to unsupportive family. Then I sort of blackmailed my family to let me be on hrt by threatening to leave after I turned 18, so now I have a legit prescription

i wrote about tran shit to a school 2000 miles away and now I have a full ride there starting next semester, pretty excited tbdesu
>>
>>8179318
because a micropenis and ovotestes is still a penis and testes according to some underpaid bitch Saudi minor royal
>>
>>8179318
He obviously thinks intersex means trans.
It doesn't.
>>
>>8179351
Are you the anon who made a thread about herself in the second person pretending to be a cis guy into herself?
>>
>>8178470

Here's how your data is going to skew: unpassables will be the majority of the people in this thread because once you pass, you can move on with life to the normie stuff. You'll only come back to a place like /lgbt/ once in a while.

Here are my answers:

>I'm MtF
>Started HRT at 20 by self-medicating.
>I'm now 22.
>No, I haven't made any effort to either.
>No, I'm thinking of giving up, actually. Not going off hormones, but I've been looking at my body and face recently and there's nothing that can be done to make me look female. I might get FFS anyway to lessen my dislike of my face, but I don't expect to pass afterwards. There are people who have it worse than I do, but if you've ever gotten a bucket to float on water, you know you don't need to fill it to the top to get it to sink, if you know what I mean.
>>
>MtF or FtM?
Mtf
>age now?
>do you pass?
I still go boymode sometime but when I don't i feel like i got like 70% pass rate.
For only 6 months its doing pretty well and everyone in my family is supportive so yes.
I always thought I was a queer or something because I never heard about trans before 22. I thought a trans was a drag queen or some shit but when I realised I waited until I finished school to start my transition. I should have done it sooner buuut I look fucking young and it's going well so don't despair guys.
>>
>>8179357
no but that sounds a right laff.

>>8179352
'he'- bitch i'm having a hysterctomy later on in the year because i'm high risk cancer and endometriosis
>>
>>8178470
>>8179370

>My story was this. At around 5, I thought my mom might have been born a boy too (didn't know about reproduction) and that she could help me become a girl too. I didn't say anything because I realized she might have been born as a girl, and if I said anything to her, she might misunderstand and think I was saying she was manly. Like any child, I didn't want to hurt my mother's feelings, so I looked for signs my guess was true first. I gave up on the idea, probably because I concluded she was born a girl. In 3rd grade, I was thinking about telling my mother that I would rather be her daughter than son, but decided against it because I imagined the reaction would be negative. I decided I would do it on my own as an adult without my parents' help, if I had known about the effects of puberty at that time I probably would have decided against that and maybe tried my luck telling my mother. I continued thinking about starting to live as a girl through middle school, but I never pursued it because of the social unacceptability. I didn't want to live as a male either, so I didn't invest much effort or interest in to life. Dysphoria came back up hard in senior year. I wanted to speak to the school counselor about it but I worried about whether she would think I'm faking. Before I got the courage to talk to her, a flamboyant gay classmate revealed she already came out to her, and so I thought, "She would definitely think of me as fake now." I had a psych I saw outside of school, but I was paranoid I couldn't trust him. So I kept it bottled up and was just planning on killing myself once I helped my family get in a better position to pay for my funeral. At 19 I noticed my hair had started receding and I drew the line there. I only started a year later via self-medicating because I planned on going to an informed consent clinic at 19, but the excessive fearfulness that's been plaguing me for so long kept me from going. Fortunately my hair has grown back.
>>
>>8179342
how could they have stopped you getting hrt once you were 18?
>>
>>8179390
violence, as my parents had been threatening before
>>
>>8178470
mtf
self medded at 15
yes
yes
nothing interesting
>>
>>8178470
Ftm

21, family doctor -> endocrinologist -> therapist -> endocrinologist

Not yet

Lol not yet

Started dysphoria at puberty (11), pretended to be a guy online, my mom found out cuz i was talking in a deep voice on the phone to online friends, eventually told her i wanted to be a guy, dressed as a guy from 13 to 16, started repressing from 16 to 19, began dressing "gender neutral" for comfort, came to terms with being trans at 20 and started looking for hrt, didn't get actual progress til I was 21.
>>
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
mtf

22, "legit"

>age now?

>do you pass?
Appears so

Not really, it's made progress, but i don't live the way I want

Need to be more specific than that, I'm not going to tell my "life story"
>>
>>8178470
FtM
Started on T when I was 18, got off it for some months after botching a cross country move with my then gf, got on it again 2.5 months ago
20 now
I pass as a 16 year old guy, my voice is really deep so that helps
Transition so far is going good
I figured out I was trans at 13, came out to my school guidence counselor and then my Mom, by Sophomore year I was using Mens bathrooms and excused from gym, being in the AP class bubble helped with any bullying though people refered to me as the boygirl not to my face. I had always presented as very masculine so it wasn't a change. Went through HS, tried some community college where people over time figured out what was up with me, had friends. Now I work nights operating warehouse machinery in a bumfuck town, haven't bothered to have the trans talk with my (very dumb) coworkers but they know what's going on, I'm positive. Dad's in denial, Mom won't use my real name, grandparents are very supportive and cool about it.
>>
File: 1484712825070.png (570KB, 2820x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484712825070.png
570KB, 2820x1500px
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
MTF
>age now?
>do you pass?
Yes
Yeah definitely I'm much happier these days and it turns out I make a much more attractive woman than man so it's pretty cool to be seen as pretty and get asked on dates and junk. I thank god I somehow managed to avoid T fucking me up to need FFS so I can afford to start applying for SRS now
I felt like shit as a dude, at 18 I figured I had some pretty big issues with being a guy but I managed to convince myself my dysphoria was just the result of me being "so straight I hated my male features" and I was just lonely so I tried to repress until I got a gf at 20 and realized that having a gf wasn't gonna cure me. It took me a year to build the confidence to start hrt behind my parents' backs but I'm glad I did it. So here I am now
>>
>>8178470
>ftm
>23 informed consent bc lazy
>26
>always but did before hrt
>yeah
>saving up for tiny dick surgery
>>
>>8179329
wait what
if you mean because of my health issues no, I've had them since childhood and central hypotonia deteriorates over time but not to the point of being terminal
>>
>>8178470

>MtF or FtM?
MtF
16, informed consent type clinic
>age now?
eh
>do you pass?
with makeup id assume, boymode
yup, want a bit more facial changes though.
Realized I was trans it at 14, waited till 16 (kms) But still pretty good; told my parents and they brought me to a clinic and had HRT two weeks later
>>
>>8179959
>Realized I was trans it at 14,
How did you realize?
>>
>>8179847
Did you come out to your parents in the end
>>
>>8180052
I came out well before I started hrt and they were super shitty about me being trans so I just did my transition behind their backs, they've seen me in girlmode but are still kinda shitty about the trans stuff. They don't know some things still likee I'm planning on spending the inheritance money I got from my Grandma on srs and stuff :/
>>
>>8179994
Biggest thing was noticing a bunch of differences between me and my gay friends. None of them wanted super long hair, or painted their nails, etc
>>
>MtF or FtM?
ftm
22, informed consent
>age now?
>do you pass?
yes
yes
always wanted to be a guy, knew i was "trans" by 18 at the latest, decided to repress forever, sometime later did a bunch of psychedelic drugs and had a bit of a breakdown, said fuck it and transitioned, life is way better now
>>
File: mo ,.png (312KB, 427x442px) Image search: [Google]
mo ,.png
312KB, 427x442px
>MtF or FtM?
MtF!
tell mum I'm trans, find therapist,get hormones
>age now?
>do you pass?
yup, I get a bit self conscious about my height sometimes (6ft) but people keep telling me I should model, which feels pretty good
yup, I'm in uni and nobody knows. I have a bf who is amazing, treats me well, and always has weed on him
>be 14
>discover Andrej Pejic
>wOWie I want to be like him
>eating disorder
>lie to parents about being trans to get on hormones
>get on hormones
>jk I'm actually trans
>tell mum I want SRS
>she's paying for my SRS with suporn
>>
>>8180938

>be 14
>discover Andrej Pejic
>wOWie I want to be like him
>eating disorder
>lie to parents about being trans to get on hormones

Wait, was this before or after Pejic came out as trans?

Also, the feeling of disbelief when I look it up and I see that Andreja has been out for almost 3 years. Wow.
>>
>>8180957
Before
I remember having been on hormones for about 6 months when I found out
>>
>>8181006

So how did it occur to you you could use hormones to look like her? Wasn't her story for why she looked like that diet and genetics?
>>
File: 1486218436397.jpg (185KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486218436397.jpg
185KB, 901x1200px
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
MtF
Haven't started yet, Not self medding.
>age now?
>do you pass?
As a dude...yes.
Hasn't started yet so idk. Too bloody anxious.
Thoughts & stuff start at 18, too anxious to do
anything until now. Going through proper steps
now. I'm boring :)

I'm a MtF who knows he's not a "true" female and never will be and probably be hated by socitey, it's sad but whatchu gunna do.

Also /mtfg/ circlejerkoff doesn't help.
>>
>>8181043
It was pretty obvious she was on some sort of blockers. I wasn't going to give male puberty a chance to fuck me up, so I figured my only option was to go on hormones. Until I got my prescription I did a bunch of weird shit like deprive myself of sleep and starve myself with the mindset of "if my body is approaching malnutrition, it certainly won't waste energy making icky testosterone"
>>
File: Komari ni.png (661KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Komari ni.png
661KB, 1280x720px
I want to do something but I'm not quite sure.

I started losing weight but I just want to be able to do a convincing crossdress.

I don't want to go full girl mode. I'm scared to become sterile.

I've always wanted to know what is it to be a girl, to act cute and girly. I can't do it as a male but... sometimes I act girly without noticing.
I have brown skin and I'm an ape. That kinda tells me to give up.

Any recommendation is welcomed
>>
>>8179383
I'm just reading out of interest, 26 faggot here.

We're old :( but not really. It's weird.
>>
>>8182399
Be my boyfriend ;o do all the girly stuff you want
>>
>>8182399
it's not illegal to cross dress
some do as a hobby, some as a fetish
just live your own life
>>
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
MtF
20, self-medded blockers for a couple months before starting informed consent
>age now?
>do you pass?
I have never male failed, so I'm gonna say no.
I'm stuck in the closet and hating every moment of it. I do feel a lot better about my body, but I do need surgeries I can't afford and even then I'm nervous I'll never pass.

>didn't figure shit out until 18 despite having tons of tells
>did research on transition, got tricked by hons into thinking HRT was super dangerous
>decided to wait a couple years to see how I felt
>in the meantime I'd just not think of myself in terms of gender
>eventually this develop into full on repression
>extreme hate towards women, especially trans women
>a couple years later ended up breaking down and ordering HRT online the next day
>now a worthless suicidal tranny stuck in boymode because of my shitty location and unaccepting family
>>
>>8182731
>tricked by hons into thinking HRT was super dangerous
why would they trick though? maybe they were just misinformed
>>
>>8182739
Maybe. I was fed shit like "HRT alters your brain and can make you suicidal! This is a serious decision and it's best to wait and see if you really want it!", which sounded really frightening to somebody that already had severe depression.

Honestly, it probably is just because I'm a very careful person and that ended up biting me in the ass. At least I didn't look physically different between 18 and 20.
>>
>>8182739
i hate this hon anti self medding bullshit. i now people who have self medded for like 5 years and not had any health problems
>>
>>8182776
why are they so against it?
>>
>>8182784

some of them buy into the selfmedding will kill you bs.

some are just stupid hons who think that socially transitioning is more important than taking proper tranny meds. its just a different culture of trannys desu.
>>
>>8182790

im not sure why desu is their. thats a typo
>>
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
MTF
18, went to a psychiatrist, got diagnosed, then started seeing an endocrinologist for hormones.
>age now?
>do you pass?
I fail boymode 90% of the time but I've never tried presenting female in public because I'm too scared of being seen as a freak.
Pretty much. Hormones made me feel a lot better about myself even just mentally. The physical effects and the potential to live as a woman are great too, of course, but just being on HRT makes me happy.
Was in doubt over whether I'm trans or not since I was 12 and learned that trans people exist. After my GID-induced depression and anxiety came to a head at 18, I decided I was trans and came out to my family and friends a few months later. Everybody is supportive.
>>
>MtF or FtM?
ftm
20, went to gender therapy and got a letter, took letter to endocrinologist two hours away since none in my town both take Medicare and treat GD.
>>age now?
>do you pass?
i passed pre-t most of the time and now i pass all of the time.
yes! extremely happy, i feel like a new man.
realized i was trans at 12, repressed it by trying to be ultra feminine, thought i was nonbinary snowflake until finding truscum blogs. was still scared to transition but eventually realized i needed it or i would commit sudoku. getting top surgery in 5 days.
>>
>>8183045
We are basically the same, holy shit.
>>
>>MtF or FtM?
mtf
25, self medding
>>age now?
>>do you pass?
not yet, but it keeps getting better / I'm working on it
yeah I'd say so
I figured out I was trans relatively late, but once I did it was pretty clear to me I had to do it.
I have a pretty common trans story overall, other than the fact that I live in a shitty EU country that I'm trying to emigrate from
>>
File: 7352646241280.jpg (615KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
7352646241280.jpg
615KB, 1280x1920px
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM?
MtF

21. Went to a psychologist. After 6 months, she wrote the letter and send to the endocrinologist

>age now?

>do you pass?
Yeah, surprisingly. Never thought I'd made it.

Meh, I guess.
I mean, I am. I'm just not happy in general. But that's unrelated.

What do you mean story?
I came out. I got kicked out of home by my mother. Wanted to kill myself every fucking day. Things managed to calm down. I came back, she accepted it.
I started learning make up and what should I wear way before thinking about going out ''girl mode'' and surprisingly, I liked it. Make up is really fun. Yeah, it takes time if you do everything, but is more like a hobby.
At almost 2 years in I was still in boy mode and decided to have a nosejob. Pretty fucking expensive, but totally worth it. Love it. It was a huge self esteem boost.
Shortly after, started going in girl mode and a less than a month later changed all papers. Including birth certificate.

I had a boob job not too long ago. I kind of regret it.I don't like the results.

And that's it pretty much, I'm just living my life. I used to visit this place fairly often, now I come every now and then to see if there's anything funny or simply absurd in the first page.
>>
>>8182568
Only if you are a girl.

>>8182593
Thanks. In my case is both a fetish and I'd love to do it as a hobby.

I'll keep on losing weight for now.
>>
>>8182399
Are you sure you aren't trans and you aren't just convincing yourself because you are scared of becoming sterile? It just sounded like that to me, not saying you are or anything
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-125054.jpg (431KB, 1438x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-125054.jpg
431KB, 1438x1215px
>mtf
>20
>20 (2 months 1/2)
>yes, passed pre-hrt
>yeap
>i waited to move out to tell parents, a year before i started it i told my gf to make sure she would be on board, a year later shes more comfy with the idea so i got my pills
>>
File: 1457445375256.png (29KB, 154x166px) Image search: [Google]
1457445375256.png
29KB, 154x166px
>started younger than most of the people in this thread but don't pass
>>
>>8183605
I don't quite understand sorry.
You mean that I might be a trans but I am convincing myself that I am not because I'm afraid of becoming sterile?

That might be a possibility. I guess everybody understands how could it be with senpai and friends. Social pressure and stuff.

Second, the sterile thing is for sure. I really want to have a children in the future.

I know, I could go to a sperm bank and pay them to preserve my sperm for the future.

I don't want to quite become a girl. I love girls and stuff, they are just so good. Guys are gross. That kinda gets to my point. I want to be as cute and graceful as a girl.
A non-homo trap.
I know it sounds redundant or stupid to say a non-homo trap.
>>
>>8178470

>MtF or FtM?
MtF
18, I started self medding the instant I learned it was possible
>age now?
19, 6 months in
>do you pass?
No idea, haven't really had a chance to attempt it. I'm supporting my handicapped father who's always home, and I don't feel like trying makeup/clothes/hair without any privacy. There's no ma'am/sir in my language either, so it will be difficult to know if I pass or not.
I'm not sure at all. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see a completely different person from the last time I looked. Sometimes I think I look like complete shit, and other times I think I look really good. Nobody has ever commented on my appearance in any (non-formal) way, so I have absolutely no idea how I look to other people. I've gathered courage to post in passgen twice, and the only responses I've gotten is "you look underage" and a "???"
There's something seriously wrong with me that made me think I was transsexual, but now I'm convinced it's something else. My emotions have been completely gone for more than 5 years, so I connected this to when I secretly tried on makeup and crossdressed a lot during my childhood and figured transitioning could be a possible solution. I'm still taking hormones because it's fun, but I doubt I'm actually trans.
>>
>MtF
>first time 16 via doc until 19, second time 48 via self med
>52
>passed before E&P first time, nope second time
>yes first time, nope second time
>tl:dr first time was ended by conversion therapy. cptsd is ruining my second transition.
>>
>MtF or FtM?
MtF
I started as soon as I turned 18. I wasn't mentally well and went into a clinic wearing female clothes in tears with short hair and a peach fuzz beard. I had recently attempted suicide and so the doctor was just like: "Yikes, here's a prescription, pick it up on the way home."
>age now?
About to turn 20 in just a few weeks.
>do you pass?
For the most part, yes. Maybe once every month or so I'll get clocked by a fellow transperson or a uber-chaser, but other than that I can go out in boy blothes without makeup and still get hit on.
Very. Transitioning was a bit of a 'fuck it' moment for me. I never thought I'd pass or be remotely attractive, but I did it anyways. I get really happy when I look in the mirror now.
Started wearing my sister's clothes and started presenting as a girl in private around the age of 11. Googled trans-related info in secret, was turned off by all the creepy hons and just prayed really hard that God would 'fix' me in my sleep. Got increasingly more depressed as my body grew more masculine from 12-15. Started overcompensating and being a fuckboy around 16, still "crossdressing" in private. Parents caught me when I was 17, attempted suicide, then finally decided to transition at 18.
>>
>MtF
>Not started HRT yet(will theorically in 1 month)
>21 now
>Sometimes i pass sometimes i don't
>i'd say that's a good start
>my story may be resumed in one simple advice i didn't respected:
do NOT live in denial and accept your true self no matter how hard or strange it may look like.
I have lost 5 year.
>>
File: 1492134716321.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492134716321.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8178470
OP here. Looks like most people who started < 18 pass, while most people past their early 20s don't pass. Late teens-early 20s seem to be a mix.

Guess I'll submit my own:

>MtF or FtM?
MtF
16. Parents and therapist helped me get in touch with an endo.
>age now?
>do you pass?
Very well. I'm stealth and haven't been misgendered in years.
Extremely happy! It's like the first 16-17 years of my life was someone else, and now I'm truly living. I'm in a good school, have an amazing boyfriend, and a supportive family. Planning to get SRS soon. Life is fantastic and the future is bright :)
I was a miserable, dysphoric kid, but had no idea what transitioning was. One day I told my parents how I was feeling, since I was depressed as hell. They took me to a therapist and I got my prescription from the endocrinologist within a few months. Newfound happiness and motivation helped me get into a nice college and the rest is history.
>>
File: images(14).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(14).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
> all those firstworlders who started at 16 with supportive families and good healthcare
**KEEEEEEL MEEEEEEEEEEEE**
**RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE**
>>
>>8192080
Assuming everyone here is in their 20's, it should be a no brainer that the longer you've been on hrt the better your chances of passing.
>>
>>8192241
What's your story, anon? Where are you from, and when did you start? How's the family situation?
>>
>>8182739
>maybe they were just misinformed
I've often thought that, but also older forms of estrogen like premairin and ethinyl-estradioare more dangerous to take. They took them in large quantities to suppress T production. Also the early form of injectable E was found to be a bad carcinogen. That's likely what got Candy Darling.
>>
>MtF or FtM?
MtF
23 and 10 months, I saved money for some years, in case I was going to get kicked, I was going to finish college and then start hormones, but manage to convince my mother to let me start before because there wont be any noticeable changes in the first years
>age now?
24 and 9 months
>do you pass?
I dont think so, but I get called a girl by random people very often (teachers, cashiers, people at stores, classmates)
Not really, I feel like Im making a big mistake. Im jealous of people who transition first and then start a "new life", while im doing totally the opposite.
At 19 I got really skinny, grew my hair and started dressing very feminine, started passing back then. Came out to my mother at 20 but she didnt gave a fuck and insulted me and wanted me to disappear, so we kinda pretended it never happend, then I came out again a year later and another year later, by then she started to realize i was serious and accepted the fact that im trans, but dont support it.
>>
>>8193337
I'm 23 and 8 months and I'm afraid of not passing and regretting transitioning.
>>
>>8193350
age has nothing to do with passing, its mostly money and genetics, and how you take care of yourself
I wish you good luck tho
>>
>>8193350
I'll be 36 this year. I honestly believe I've had low T my whole life and might have a shot at passing with hormones. But I really dislike what absolute bitches some trans people seem to be. We weren't all lucky enough to grow up with online pharmacies and a transfriendly media. It's hard enough to potentially turn your back on family, friends, career, etc. We don't need this ridicule and fear mongering from you too.
>>
>>8194848
>inb4 lol 30s kys
>>
>MtF or FtM?
~mtf, intersex
18? 19? not sure. self medding, got some from friends, stole from a pharmacy once
>age now?
>do you pass?
definitely
legal changes & insurance are difficult for me bc intersex diagnosis, but estrogen's a good drug
born ambiguous, raised as a boy, hated it, switched to living as a girl as soon as i left my psycho mother's house, was super awkward for about three months but after that everything was easy
>>
>>8178470
>MtF or FtM
MtF
>at what age did you start
I haven't started yet. My parents don't know or care about LGBT and I live in super conservative country and am a poor student. Once I have my own job and move away I'll start
>age now
22 [spoiler]:*([/spoiler]
>do you pass
It's extremely annoying, I'm not very masculine at all, in fact I'm very androgynous and yet I'm androgynous in such a way that I still don't look like a woman. If anything I look like 14 year old boy but not like a woman. I'm even as tall as I was when I was ~14 so I can still fit into all my clothes from back then
>are you happy with your transition so far
N/A
>what's your story
I guess I should have read all the questions before I started answering them.
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (117KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
117KB, 724x844px
>>8179847
>that pic
literally me on the left
Please get me out of this nightmare
>>
>>8194848
>I'll be 36 this year.
This is legit right? I haven't seen a 30's anon post in a while without instantly being told to kys. Yes people here are bitches but that's what happens when a bunch of trans people have opposing ideologies and always question if they are "trutrans". Just ignore them and do what seems right for you. That's all that matters in the end anyway.
>>
>>8198876
Yes, it's legit. I've been in like that weird middle ground without HRT. Like a bad outfit or makeup could out me. Not hot enough for hundreds of upvotes. Traps becoming a thing made some people see 90% of the populace as probably male though.
>>
>>8178470

>>MtF or FtM?
MtF
19. Therapist to gender therapist to endocrinologist
>>age now?
20. 9 1/2 months.
>>do you pass?
It varies a lot, I find. I think I usually get gendered as a girl only when someone glances at me (because of long hair, I'd guess), but if someone gets a proper look at me, they think I'm a ultra faggot feminine guy and it makes me want to kill myself when that happens.
No. I really need laser but I don't have a job, but I can't get a job. I probably won't end up passing, I'll just be visibly trans. Haven't told many people, but I'm getting to the point where I just want to come out to get it over with.
Knew I was trans deep down but was like "I'm just... Gender fluid or something r-r-right?" (lol). Took me like a fucking year to get hormones, and this is in BC, Canada. My plan for the future is: come out, don't pass, keep trying, don't pass, give up, kms. Can't wait. :-)
>>
>>8178470
>MtF
>Started at 22, 23 now
>Been on hrt for 12 months but only on effective regiment for 5 months
>Too early to tell if I'm going to pass in the long run
>Not happy because 4 months into my transition, the pharmacy switched me to lupin-estradiol which did nothing at all, I got back on brand name Estrace a month ago
I discovered trans things at 16, but thought that estrogen would shrink my brain so I withheld for 6 years. Luckily I'm 5'4" with 15" shoulders and a super nice butt so my body passes 100% fine. I look good in both male and female clothing and got male failed 2 times. Once by an older man and another by two cat-calling dude bros (although the dudes later took a long look and said "ahhhaha it's a man," but that was 4 months into hrt whilst presenting male so it's not that bad). I look like a highschooler and whether I'm hanging out with white people or Asians, I'm always the shortest male there. I present as male 100% of the time because my face doesn't pass yet.
>>
>>8178892
i know you're underage....but you're smart for not posting it
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.