[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think pretty boys with some effeminate features(think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: muslimgo.png (703KB, 1120x660px) Image search: [Google]
muslimgo.png
703KB, 1120x660px
Do you think pretty boys with some effeminate features(think Link in Breath of the Wild) are more susceptible of becomming gay?

Why?

I have got my theory.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1024x764px
>>8178158
They're more susceptible to being protective of those features and piping pills like Femgen does
>>
>becomming gay

your premise is flawed, so I can almost 100% guarantee that your "theory" (whatever it is) will be irrelevant.
>>
File: spade-pubshot-med.jpg (15KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
spade-pubshot-med.jpg
15KB, 260x350px
>>8178158
no
pic related
>>
>>8178158
i would think so espically if other gay men are around
>>
File: norfornords.png (2MB, 2183x1703px) Image search: [Google]
norfornords.png
2MB, 2183x1703px
>>8178239

OP here.

My theory is that when they grow up, they start liking girls somewhere around puberty. And this is linked to the brain activating arousal when it sees something it deems as feminine features.

However, what is feminine features? Some guys like the face, they like eyes. Some guys like bellies. Some guys like hairless smooth skin. It is possible for both genders to have these features.

So, guys disproportionately tend to accidentally fall for guys who exhibit a type of androgynous appearance that corresponds with superior genetics, like blond hair, tan skin and blue eyes.

However, the guys who exhibit these features fall in love with themselves in the mirror, resulting in becomming a tranny to become their own woman, or become a bottom, projecting their desire for themselves on to other men.
>>
File: 1436532518277.png (600KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1436532518277.png
600KB, 900x810px
>>8178158
>becoming gay

I think you mean transgender lesbian senpai.
>>
>>8178323
>>
>>8178158
No, it's the opposite, rather. Gay men are much more likely to play up their effeminate features rather than attempt to mask them, making twinks/fembois the most common effeminate male groups.
>>
>>8178323
>becoming gay
>thinking guys disproportionately fall for andro men rather than just thinking they're faggots
>thinking most normal guys are not immediately turned off or even disgusted when they learn that a woman is actually a man
>"""""""superior genetics"""""""

You're idiotic. The only thing plausible in your theory is the tendency for "beautiful" men (feminine, andro, twinks, hell even chiseled gods) to become narcissistic. This isn't exclusive, however, to your subject. This behavior is exhibited in all people who know they are attractive and have it confirmed on a daily basis.
>>
File: disdain.png (1MB, 2200x1412px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
1MB, 2200x1412px
>>8178467

That still doesn't account for why all the most effeminate ones are bottoms.

It is very easy, you reach a certain age and your body starts giving you sexual urges, you don' even know why. Then you see things around you, fixate on what you're eyes are drawn to and attribute it to that.

Maybe a boy stretches his hands in the air, his shirt goes up, you look at his stomach for a brief second, not really knowing why your eyes are drawn to it, then you get a slight flicker of arousal. Perhaps this leads you to stare even more, further anchoring the sensation of arousal with your own gender.

Suddenly you pay attention to his eyes, his skin, his mouth, his arms. Fixate in the feeling of his touch, remember the situations where he patted you on your back, thinking fondly of your memories. Before you even know it you're thinking about him before going to sleep, it makes you feel calm and safe, so you start imagining what it would be like if he was there with you.

All of a sudden you've gone gay, because you've fixated on physical features that both genders can have in common.

Now, seen from the other side, they guys who are more effeminte looking notices that their male friends are VERY welcoming and loving of them. Perhaps even at an point before they've started to pay any attention to girls. So they slide into the gay path, due to the behaviours, wishes and expectations of those around them becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yes, they do become narcisistic because they have their attractiveness confirmed on a daily basis, but they also have the sexual drive of a male. Thus, the sex becomes about being pretty with someone else, they imagine it as being had in a beautiful way. An extreme way of having sex that only befals them because they're so special.
>>
>>8179908
Wrongolio. All the bottoms in my area are fat Harry old men. I'm guessing what's really going on is that, you have two femboy. One gay/bi, one straight. The straight one grows his beard out, cuts his hair short, and builds some muscle to attract women. With all these masculine features, they're not very fem anymore. While the gay femboy find their delicate features acceptable, and are not as interested in hiding them since they have no reason to attract women. I've seen some very pretty boys at school and work turn extremely masc over the course of a few years.
>>
File: Vikings.png (2MB, 2072x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Vikings.png
2MB, 2072x1932px
>>8180018

But they didn't start out that way, nobody is born with full on beard and hairs on their backs.

People develop over time, and so did their tastes. Like, I bet you don't fall in love with people the same age as you had a crush on when your were in elementart, at least I hope you don't.

These things develop over time. But some latch their attraction to the wrong gender, so it develops with that gender. All of a sudden you have a guy liking hairy burly musky dudes. Piss and shit in ass and all kinds of degeneracy.

Because as the bodies of the people they desired gradually evolved, so did their tastes in men. Now they have a clusterfuck of a abnormally developed sexuality, a failure of development at the very start.
>>
It's pretty fuckig obvious peer pressure, now adays chicks peer pressure effeminate guys into being gay, and if they try to say no they aren't, or try to show sexual attraction towards one they friend zone on calling them "gay" because you know that's who you are your just in the closet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.