[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION If you're even capable of pulling boymode past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1406659744939.jpg (56KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1406659744939.jpg
56KB, 356x374px
ATTENTION
If you're even capable of pulling boymode past HRT you don't have dysphoria.
>>
>can't pull off girlmode because not girly enough and laser isn't done and clothing is bad and stuff is weird and not enough fat
>Can't pull of boymode because long hair and clear skin and feminine posture and conetits poking through everything
Kill me please.
>>
>>8177896
Do subtle girlmode, then.
>>
>>8177845
Can't we just dress Andro? That's how I've always been. Just tight pants a d band tees like highschool. Then if someone thinks I'm a girl, I present as one - if they think I'm just a pretty boy, I'll present as one.
>>
>>8177984
That's gayboimode.
>>
>>8177990
Oh really? Explains why people think I'm gay. Even though I totally kinda alittle bit am.
>>
>>8178012
Pretty sure most closet trannies are misjudged as gay by normies.
>>
>>8178023
normies don't know about all the acronyms like hsts and agp, they just know straight and gay.
if you're not straight then you must be gay.
>>
>>8177896
Kill me too. I'm FtM and fell for the "everyone passes on T" meme. My hips are huge and can't be hidden by loose pants, male pants are simply not made for them, so I have to wear girl pants. And my voice barely dropped at all in a year, I basically fail passing anytime I open my goddamned mouth.
>>
>>8178030
Hardly anyone knows about AGP and HSTS, even on other LGBT community stuff. It's a bullshit meme that only this board goes on about in this day and age.
>>
>don't pass
>boymode doesn't fail even with female haircut
>girlmode gets me gendered female but I get weird looks and treated weirdly
dysphoria grinds my heart up every other day and leaves me feeling constantly hurt

HRT helped but it didnt cure
>>
>>8178042
Just curious about people like you, what kind of job do you have? I assume you have friends, what do they think about the trans thing? Are you a very social person?
>>
>>8177896
Androgyny is aesthetic as fucc. There needs to be more androgynous people. Go by the gender you feel more comfortable as and don't pretend that you're anything you're not. You're an androgynous woman. Work with that angle. If you're les, ladies love it. If you're het, guys love fembois.

You win.
>>
>>8178042
>girlmode gets me gendered female

Why is everyone proving OP correct?
>>
File: man in a wig.jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
man in a wig.jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
>>8177845
Retarded hon from Susans spotted

Enjoying your "girlmode", hunny?
>>
>>8179808
>job
light warehouse work right now. whatever crap job I can get my hands on. moving soon, probably service, im a loser
>friends
they don't seem to care whether I show up in boymode or girlmode
>are you very social
I go out 1-3 times a month. I'm not good with people and work nights which shoots friendmaking in the foot

I have 3 irl friends I'd call close, they're all trans. another 2 I see for events or whatever are bi girls, and 1 I see every other month is a straight girl. all weird introvert shutins. I used to go clubbing with a girl too but i got bored of that.

normal people don't like me all that much, probably a combination of being an uncanny valley freak no matter what I wear and bad body language and social skills
>>
>>8177845
>past HRT
hrt is forever lol
>>
>>8180290
>warehouse work

i thought robots took over all the warehouse jobs?
>>
>>8180290
The friends probably don't care because they like you as a person. They most likely think something along the lines of
>whatever makes her comfortable

Because they like you.

Honestly you sound pretty normie to me. You actually have friends. You go out. I bet you even have sex. That's a lot better than most of the people on 4chan. Normies get depressed too ya know.

Why are you moving? Are you getting kicked out or something?
>>
>>8178042
>female hair cut
Like what
>>
Jokes on you I've spent my whole life dressing like a tomboy
>>
>>8178042
post picture NOW. If you are going out in girl mode and not stealthing it doesn't make a difference anyways (inb4 u don't post pic)
>>
>>8182698
She's not going to do it. Kind of sad.
>>
>>8180308
Past the starting point or when the major effects have already occurred.
>>
>>8178030
>hsts
>agp
>real and not a meme
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.