[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LGBTLIT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

File: smart.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
smart.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
Why don't gays and trannies read books? Most of LGBT """people""" I talked to have barely read a singke book in their life. Are gays low IQ?

>tfw can't fuck a person who doesn't read Kafka and Proust
>>
File: mfw trying to sleep on a pipe.png (562KB, 742x570px) Image search: [Google]
mfw trying to sleep on a pipe.png
562KB, 742x570px
>>8177412
Why dont straight or cis read books op?
>>
>>8177412
What? AGPs are high IQ, of course they read books. Or at least, they read books past tense, before tranny shit took over their lives.
>>
>>8177421
All my straight friends actually read books
>>
>reading books = high iq
>>
>>8177412
>Are gays low IQ?
Below the average of the different letters but so are cishets, lesbians and HSTS trannies. AAP and AGP trannies are above average.
>>
>>8177412
>tfw /lit/'s think they're intelligent
>probably couldn't even calculate an integral or the oscillation of a pendulum as a community effort
>brainless LARPing as intellectuals

I love it.
>>
>>8177412
>reading breeder trash
No thank you.
>>
File: books.jpg (1MB, 1732x3460px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
1MB, 1732x3460px
>>
>>8177423
>Or at least, they read books past tense, before tranny shit took over their lives.
repression 4 lyfe
>>
File: Millionaire Mamie.jpg (118KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
Millionaire Mamie.jpg
118KB, 731x960px
>>8177479
>AAP and AGP trannies are above average.

kek
orientation has nothing to do with intelligence
>>
>>8177545
It's been studied.

What surprised me was that AAPs are way above even AGPs.
>>
File: 1310202319015.jpg (305KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1310202319015.jpg
305KB, 760x570px
>>8177412
>Why don't gays and trannies read books?
Most people in our modern age don't read books, period.

And the people that do read books (including OP) only ""read"" books but don't really understand them, they just end up cranking pages upon pages every night to feel smug and superior but their brain remains the size of a small pea, it's all passive observation with no actual insight.
They just become a bunch of Don Abbondios.

On 4chan for example /lit/ is by far the most vapid and retarded board of them all.
>>
>>8177559
>only ""read"" books but don't really understand them
i read books because i like identifying with female characters in them
>>
File: GHgObOz.jpg (54KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
GHgObOz.jpg
54KB, 500x700px
>>8177510
Looks like massively boring garbage, I already have manga, thank you
>>
>reading books makes you mentally superior
>>
File: Diahann.gif (978KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Diahann.gif
978KB, 500x382px
>>8177553
>liking cock makes you smarter!

it has been studied
>>
>>8177553
That's because most AGPs take hormones, which probably drops their IQ by like ten points.
>>
File: literally nature.png (16KB, 495x444px) Image search: [Google]
literally nature.png
16KB, 495x444px
>tfw humemeities grad student
Let's read the whole fucking Western canon while we're at it. Pic related: Nature giving Mutability the People's Elbow. She's down for the count! Guest referee Edmund Spenser had this to say, "But stedfast rest of all things firmely stayd / Vpon the pillours of Eternity, / That is contrayr to Mutabilitie." That shit is contrary. The heaven of Abraham is stagnant. Will Christfags ever recover?!
>>
But I'm a linguistics major with a history minor OP, all I fucking do is read.
>>
>tfw Spanish major and Russian minor who also knows French, German, and Japanese
>tfw brainlets think they're smart when they can only read in English
>>
>>8178128
>different words describing the same shit
You still don't know the essence of the thing.
>>
>>8178128
>>8178156
Understanding many different languages doesn't make you smarter.
However, it does mean that your mind is more flexible and open to new ideas.

This is why young children pick up foreign languages faster, their brain is still in the malleable, flexible phase needed to quickly pick up shit they need to learn.
Essentially people that have an easier time learning other languages as adults have non-fossilized brains that are still fresh and able to process new ideas.

This, in itself, doesn't make you smart, it depends how you use it.
>>
>>8177680
Are you good looking?
>>
i read a 722989 word gay fan fiction not to long ago checkmate
>>
>>8177412
>tfw can't fuck a person who doesn't read Kafka and Proust
I suspect that you "not being able to fuck people" thing is more by other people's choice than your own.
Try introducing people you want to date to the authors you like instead of just bragging about authors you like and you'll be less repulsive.
>>
File: Mamie VD.jpg (60KB, 736x932px) Image search: [Google]
Mamie VD.jpg
60KB, 736x932px
>>8178302
>Are you good looking?
If they were good looking would they be a linguistics major with a history minor?
>>
>>8177459
>only reading 1800's philosophy books to show off your superior intellect
>>
File: 1427043458701.jpg (75KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1427043458701.jpg
75KB, 800x764px
What the fuck is intelligence anymore, anyway?

/lit/ thinks it's reading old philosophy.
/tv/ thinks it's watching old foreign black and white abstract kino and jacking it to little girl's actresses feets.
/v/ thinks it's never playing any video game ever and shitting on everything non stop.
/pol/ thinks it's being "woke as fuck" and realizing the entire world is a giant jew conspiracy to keep da white man down and you must post smug pepes 24/7 and meme magic the next apocalypse.
/sci/ thinks it's arguing ENDLESSLY about what education path you've picked and once you pick "the right one" your entire life will be set and you'll earn a billion dollars each week except 90% of /sci/ are autistic shut-ins earning less than people working at mcdonalds.
/fit/ thinks it's observing sweaty fit guys excercising all day to understand the perfect possible form so you don't get recorded and made fun of by /fit/izens and then going to the gym every day for the rest of your life 10 hours a day working out and hanging with your gym buddies and buttfucking each other in the showers while screaming THIS ISN'T GAY I SWEAR, THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF as you come.
>>
>>8178326
Why not?

t. good looking
>>
>>8177412
Most people today don't read books, that's not exclusive to lgbt people.
>>
File: RG.jpg (415KB, 1008x1537px) Image search: [Google]
RG.jpg
415KB, 1008x1537px
>>8178404
/lgbt/ thinks its taking 'mones and posting hon faces because AGP FTM HSTS APP AAAG TLMN OPQR XYZ disease muslims kill!
>>
File: download (4).jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>8178413
>>
>>8177412
i just finished reading fate/stay night can you fuck me pleaSe
>>
>>8178443
I'm sure eventually you'll find that special someone that is smart, snarky, and with a wicked sense of humor just like you [CL3V3RK1DZ]|xXxAn0NphirothxXx|
>>
>>8177412
>tfw high-IQ-female-hormone-taking male
>tfw no man with high IQ and high perception would date me
>>
File: TDolby.jpg (11KB, 222x240px) Image search: [Google]
TDolby.jpg
11KB, 222x240px
>>8178460
>[CL3V3RK1DZ]|xXxAn0NphirothxXx|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMWGXt979yg
>>
>>8178474
Smart people systematically avoid dating trannies as they're emotionally unstable and a huge pain to live with.
Additionally they bring endless social problems.

Smart people however will fuck trannies because they're a better fuck than females and can't have children.
So stop whining about not getting a bf and start looking for someone that just wants to fuck you.
You should've figured this shit out long ago but since you describe yourself as "high-IQ" i'm sure you're pretty much the dumbest motherfucker that ever lived.
>>
>>8178491
>i'm sure you're pretty much the dumbest motherfucker that ever lived.
#sickburn
>>
>>8178453
Please respond I'll read whatever you want me to and try my hardest to understand it intelligently just please pay for me to dress like an Anime girl for you
>>
>>8178486
>Not posting the extended remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-qWiL8W4o
>>
>>8177412
>Why don't gays and trannies read books?
It's surprisingly hard to balance a book on an erect penis.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>8178491
>they're a better fuck

"Muh Dysphoria! Muh Obessesive Compulsive Disorder! Muh Depression! Muh Body Dysmorphic Disorder! Muh BiPolar Disorder! Muh impotent Feminine Benis! Muh Dominant Submissive Disorder! Muh Autism! Muh Vidya! Muh Anime!"

yeah, no
trannies are awful in bed.
what you're thinking of are femboys
>>
>>8178518
It's incredibly easy if you're Natalie Mars.
>>
>>8178531
...i don't really understand how any of the things you're saying relate to fucking.
Those are all things that become problems when you're dating someone, not when he's your fuck"buddy".
You fuck em, hang with them now and then pretending you give a shit, then move on.
Who cares what's going on in their mind?
>>
>>8178538
I'm not Natalie Mars.
>>
>>8178540
>Who cares what's going on in their mind?

biscum chaser detected
>>
>>8178579
Yeah, so what?
>>
>>8178589
so objectifying women is not sexy.
we are more than just pieces of meat for you to put your dick into.
buy a fleshlight.
>>
>>8178629
>buy a fleshlight.
I'm pretty sure he's trying.
She just keeps saying no.
>>
>>8178629
>we are more than just pieces of meat for you to put your dick into
Well yeah, i guess some of you can cook decently.
It's not that common tho, from what i've seen.
>>
>>8177412
I'll admit I find most classical fiction too dense with my learning difficulties, but growing up I have enjoyed (in no particular order)

>Tolkien
>C.S. Lewis
>Philip Reeves (holy fuck I hope Peter Jackson doesn't fuck up Mortal Engines)
>Diana Wynne Jones
>John Masefield
>Garth Nix
>P. G. Wodehouse
>Agatha Christie
>David Mitchell (as in Cloud Atlas, not Peep Show)
>>
>>8178735
Every time this stupid cunt posts i keep thinking it's the other Robin and i'm going to get nice pics to jack off to, as he used to post here now and then.
Instead it's always this tripfag blogposting about shit nobody cares about.
Goddamnit.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.