[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antiandrogen only regimens and is IHP cypro any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_olavsz0eiE1vzwuolo1_1280.png (809KB, 970x1069px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olavsz0eiE1vzwuolo1_1280.png
809KB, 970x1069px
Firstly I really need to know if the Procur50mg IHP sells is any good. If anybody who takes it could chime in, that'd be great!

Also, femgen is probably the only ones crazy enough to do this, but anyone know if you can get by on AA only?

Would 25mg Cypro be enough to get rid of testosterone if you aren't taking any estrogen? I switched from spiro to cypro a while back and think it's making me sick and might be hurting my mental health. Is that just a cypro thing? Could you get away with this on Bica?

Do you need to worry about wasting away and looking more emaciated on AA only?
>>
>>8175713
AA only can have adverse effects upon bone mineral density (maybe not too much of an issue if you mother is willing to "help out" if you break both your arms), lipid profile (of course, the average American diet likely has an even bigger effect upon heart health), mood (so even worse mental health, not an issue if you view mental health as a social construct, though) and cognition (becoming literally retarded, like this plan of using an AA by itself already is).
>>
>>8175713
>>8176230
You need to be taking either a normal, full estrogen, or a SERM. In your case, 60 mg/day of raloxifene seems like it would be best.
>>
>>8176240
>>8176230
>>8175713
Cyproterone acetate for reference inhibits things involving B12 and has (overall, due to active metabolites) glucocorticoid activity, both of which can cause mental illness. If both sprionolactone and cyproterone acetate are not options here (and it would seem that the cyproterone acetate is not, considering it is causing adverse psychological effects in you), then switching to bicalutamide for the AA is an option, you still need a normal, full estrogen or a SERM though. Also, estrogen levels on a blood test are useless data while on raloxifene. For bicalutamide, typical dosage for gender dysphoria/transition/femboy is stated to range from 12 mg/day to 50 mg/day, without antigonadotropics. Bicalutamide does not block the production of testosterone only it binding to the androgen receptor, so blood levels of testosterone will be a useless biomarker here. PSA levels can be used as a direct biomarker of androgen activity in patients without prostate cancer, a reduction of PSA levels of 90% were reported in a study after 4 months on cyproterone acetate, you would want the same on bicalutamide. This is made more difficult if you do not have pre-treatment PSA levels, but it can approximated by seeing if your PSA levels are around 90% below the uncastrated male average for PSA levels in people without prostate cancer.
>>
>>8176284
PSA levels are tested in blood?
>>
>>8176301
Yes, they are.
>>
>>8176240
raloxifene did some weird thing with somebody in femgen, it made them overproduce testosterone even though they were on bica.

Shouldn't it be possible if you were blocking, especially on bica, that your body would ultimately turn residual testosterone into estrogen, so you could get by with AA only.
>>
>>8177987
Higher production of testosterone while on bicalutamide and raloxifene is expected.

While there will be higher estrogen levels on bicalutamide, they are typically not enough to get it into the female typical range, so you would still have adverse effects without either a SERM or a normal, full estrogen.
>>
>>8177999
Once testosterone gets high enough some of it will be able to out compete the less numerous Bica and bind, even if they have a weaker binding affinity.

That's what scared me from bica, and not knowing if it's working or not
>>
>>8178035
PSA levels can be used as a direct biomarker of androgen activity, as described here: >>8176284
>>
Stop spoonfeeding lazy spammers. There are already several generals where this question has been answered
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.