[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked my mom about my real dad today. She had me when she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_43693432_4x3.jpg (54KB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_43693432_4x3.jpg
54KB, 1026x770px
I asked my mom about my real dad today. She had me when she was about my age on accident with a guy she had only been dating a month. Then they split up and my mom met my step dad when I was three months old. But she said something strange today. She said "funny thing is, your dad asked me if you were a boy or a girl, and when I told him you were a girl he made it obvious that he would have stuck around if you were a boy." The reason this is funny is because I am a trans man now.

It's somewhat fucking with my head. Because im having thoughts that he fucked me up when I was a kid somehow to make me the way I am now. Even as a child I had dysphoria so I don't know.. am I crazy?
>>
File: 1493112687016.png (294KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
1493112687016.png
294KB, 700x860px
I'm genderfluid/bigender - straight biological male, but has a thing with pregnant women, the thought of her had sex & the wonders of motherhood. I don't care if the unborn baby comes out a boy or girl (sex or gender), I'm like into the mother's naturally feminine figure, & I'm most likely her platonic friend if there's no chance of a LTR, but enjoy yourself, lady.
>>
>>8174596
>op: contemplating serious life changing events
>you: brings up irrelevant fetish
>>
I guess theres not really much to it, sometimes life has a weird way of foreshadowing these things. Maybe you kinda always were this way from the start? Maybe you dad lowkey knew? But dont let HIM of all people get to you, Its likely he would of been gone either way because hes a scumbag and you shouldnt give a fuck about him, IMO.
>>
>>8174540

It's probably just a coincidence, and you're not likely to find out about it even if it somehow wasn't.
>>
>>8174540
And the gender identitarians still deny male/female socialization happens from the very start.
>>
>>8174540
Hormone influence in the womb is affected by the mother's behavior and lifestyle. If she secretly wished you to be a boy, who knows. We don't know enough about the process to know for certain, but ton of research has shown how mother's can fuck up their babies by acting weird during pregnancy.
>>
>>8176802
>but ton of research has shown how mother's can fuck up their babies by acting weird during pregnancy

Like what? I want to read about this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.