[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTF Regret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>be me, born male
>always comfortable in my own skin
>overall pretty straight growing up, dated girls and liked it
>by high school started experimenting with crossdressing by wearing my sister's clothes
>always got incredibly turned on by it, but after fapping I would feel ashamed and wouldn't want to wear women's clothes anymore
>fast forward to college
>eventually have my own apartment
>decide to buy some women's clothes to crossdress in the comfort of my own home
>feel very comfortable in bra+panties, summer dresses, etc.
>really read into transitioning and gender dysphoria
>convince myself that since I like crossdressing so much, I must be transgender
>eventually buy a full wardrobe of women's clothes
>start voice training, growing my hair out, presenting female
>come out to all my friends and family
>family is mostly understanding, but lose a lot of friends in the process
>eventually realized that I was always just horny when presenting as female
>whenever I would fap, I would take off my women's clothes and makeup and just go back to being a boy for a few hours until my libido came back
>eventually realize I only want to be a woman when I'm horny as fuck
>in an alcohol induced rage I throw away my entire wardrobe of women's clothes and makeup (over $500 worth of stuff)
>fast forward to today, a month later
>have been presenting as male ever since and feel just fine
>realize I only wanted to be trans to fulfill some sort of sexual desire, instead of actually feeling like a woman
>still coming to terms with this and don't know what to tell my parents/friends who I previously came out to

What the hell am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>8174088
just buy your stuff again and enjoy your kink
>>
>>8174118
I'm afraid people will judge me if I tell them to identify me as male again.
>>
>>8174088
Did you hookup with any guys while presenting as female?
>>
>>8174463
No, I only like girls but was single at the time. I went trans for about a year. I have a pretty feminine body (bit ass and hips, small waist) but a complete manface. I don't think anyone would want that without some sort of serious HRT or facial reconstruction surgery.
>>
>>8174088
Tossing all your shit is "purge" you'll end up buying shit again.

I know the feel, i have no interest in being female, i just like playing dress up now and then.

But I'm cool with being a faggot now and then, while being a dude 99%of the time
>>
>>8174088
So if you neither man nor lady, what defines you? What are acceptable pronouns to use and how can I tell when to use the appropriate ones.
>>
>>8174505
Is there a term for this?
>>
>>8174512
Dumb cunt bitchez who will never be satisfied with anything because they have no self confidence or confidence in anything?
>>
>>8174144
they judged you plenty when you went tranny, i'm sure they'll be happy to have their guy back again
>>
>>8174088
How long were you on hrt?
How do you feel in a male mode? Do you miss presenting as female?
>>
>>8174144
Too late now. At this point you might as well transition.
>>
>>8174088
>Didn't go on HRT
This is where you fucked up. I only became trutrans after HRT mellowed my libido, before thhat I was exactly like you.
>>
>>8174088
your cool. Just explain "hey, thought I had a mental disorder. Turns out, I have a fetish. Oops. My bad" and all is forgiven.
>>
That you like crossdressing doesn't mean that you're trans but that you get turned on by it doesn't mean that you're not trans either. Quite a few transsexuals are like that, and tend to stop being like that after transitioning for a significant time.

Are you positive that you're completely fine with being a man, or is it that you're telling yourself this because you can't reconcile your emotions with your arousal?
>>
>>8176764
because HRT actually helps, how?
Dude might need some therapy. You are beyond that if you automatically assume everyone needs HRT. Dude was finding himself, which he did. and now youre telling him he should have transitioned because of your insane "freaks" the movie mentality of "one of us, one of us, oogle wople"
>>
>>8176782
Not them but as of now it is unclear whether they're trans or not.
>>
>>8174088

If you like and feel like a dude but enjoy crossdressing, that's all it is. You're just a cross dresser or transvestite. Not to be confused with transgender or drag queen

Being a guy that enjoys woman clothes or "female" things doesn't mean you're transgender or gay. You might just enjoy it.

see transvestite above. I have no proof or anything but men crossdressing in the privacy of their own home is probably common. Everyone tries on heels once or something and has a little fun with it. Cross dressing can be funner for others. That's all this/you are.

You just get more enjoyment out of it. Don't listen to fucktarded trannies saying you need to be on HRT or whateverthefuck. Listen to YOURSELF and what your heart of hearts tells you.
>>
>>8176799
>Being a guy that enjoys woman clothes or "female" things doesn't mean you're transgender or gay. You might just enjoy it.
AKA AGP
>>
>>8176807
AKA often transsexual
>>
>>8174088
Aren't every tranny thread like this? I'm pretty sure I've hidden posts like this too often. Can't you guys make a gen about this?
>>
File: 1492108895240.jpg (357KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492108895240.jpg
357KB, 2560x1440px
>>8174512
It's called life.

Do whatever makes you happy and don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks.

I painted my toes in secret for years, stopped caring a few years back and ppl take a 2nd look or make a comment, but what are they going to do, send you home?

I've showed up at a Halloween party, full of people I've known since college who had no idea I'm kinda a faggot on occasion, in full make up and shaven dressed as harley quinn. Some we shocked, but everyone was cool quickly.

Friend caught a glimpse of a lace waistband and called me out for wearing panties, i asked why he cares about my undies, he then acknowledged "if it feels good, do it. "

Just do whatever makes you feel good.
>>
>>8176823
AGP general already exists
>>
>>8177114
ouch
>>
>>8174088
Heh, pretty much the same like me, AGP as fuck. I'm on hormones though so that helps a bit.

I dunno what to tell you OP, but you might end up as a hon later in life. At least that's why I'm taking hormones and want to transition socially at some point.

>always got incredibly turned on by it, but after fapping I would feel ashamed and wouldn't want to wear women's clothes anymore
Yee. I even get a boner as soon as I leave the house with my girly handbag.

I hate it
>>
>>8174088
This was my life up until you got to the buying women's clothes/convincing yourself you're trans because crossdressing. In adulthood I found out about transitioning while still just using a few pieces of stolen clothing and convinced myself because of dawning horror over my adult man body.

I went off the deep end and am now a relatively happy tranny. Fuck man. What made our paths diverge? Was it fate? Was my ago stronger?
>>
>>8177202
how do hormones help agp?
>>
>>8177221
AGPs can be and often are trans aside from being AGP. AGP itself often (but not always) goes away after being on HRT and living as a woman in public for a few years.
>>
>>8177227
i won't pass and i don't want agp to go away
>>
>>8176769
that fetish is a mental disorder though.
>>
>>8177294
How is AGP a mental disorder for someone who doesn't feel a need to transition?
>>
>>8177294
only if it is so severe, you can't function
>>
>>8177202
>I hate it
???
>>
>>8180822
????
>>
>>8180851
???
>>
>>8180822
>>8180851
>>8180854
???
>>
All bottoms should be hanged. Gay cis, traps and trans.
>>
>>8180899
I'm a well hung tranny and no you can't touch it
>>
>>8180878
???????????????????
>>
>>8180899
Spoken like a true top.
Oh wait...
>>
>>8180899
define 'bottom'
>>
>>8180966
If it is not transbian or bottom sissy, it's ok.
>>
File: 1490968273292.jpg (6KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490968273292.jpg
6KB, 248x249px
Honestly people regretting changing shits me up. Im taking it really steady to try and prevent this but the idea of having to go back after socially transitioning scares the absoloute fuck out of me.

>>8174088
You didnt go to councilling?
>>
>>8176799
not to mention being cis allows you to keep your life and move forward,
rather trying to start over completely as a tranny
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.