[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: t3_5ly40x.gif (1023KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5ly40x.gif
1023KB, 500x280px
Need help please.

I have a new boyfriend. We've had impromptu makeout/blowjob/frotting sessions already, but we haven't actually had proper sex yet because of the prep involved.

I'm seeing him this Saturday, we're going on a day trip to a nearby town and then back to his place. Obviously we're gonna fuck. But I don't know how I'm going to be able to prep.

Douching only makes me clean for approx 9 hours I think, and since I'm going to be out with him all day (probably about 10am-late) I don't think douching the morning before will be good enough to enable us to have mess-free sex.

Just to make things even more difficult, hes an easy 8+ inches so I really do have to be *completely* clean if I want to have sex.

Any tips/ideas on how I can prepare for this properly? I seriously don't want our first fuck to be marred by me getting all messy, I would die of embarassment.
>>
don't eat anything the night before and do a high colonic

go to the store and buy a big enema bag and some epsom salt.
fill the bag up with warm water and like a teaspoon of salt, shake it up to mix, then hang the bag up somewhere and lay down on your side in the bathtub and SLOWLY release the clip and let it SLOWLY fill your ass/colon all the way up until the bag is empty.
Hold it in as long as you can, then strap yourself to the toilet for like 10-20 minutes and shit it all back out.

then you repeat this godawful process 2-3 more times until the water comes out clear.. I would suggest taking a break between each one so you don't pass out.

this usually leaves me clean and ready to go for like 24 hours... depending on when/what i ate last... if you eat too much fiber the turds will shoot through your clean/wet colon like they're on a water slide.

honestly, it's actually not too bad the first few times you do it and it seems totally worth it for the convenience... but doing it even semi-regularly will turn it into a living fucking nightmare of toilet hell that will make you want to convert to 100% top.
>>
File: enemabag.jpg (32KB, 465x500px) Image search: [Google]
enemabag.jpg
32KB, 465x500px
>>8173776
this thing
>>
Just poop before buttstuff
>>
>>8173820
This, albeit I don't have anyone to fuck me, I do camshows with butt stuff almost daily and I just poop 30-60 min beforehand and can play for the next 8 hours or more.
Only time it can be an issue is if I've been wearing a butt plug for several hours, a little extra can stick to it over time.
(High fiber diet can also help with that btw).
>>
>>8173599

Just line your rectum with something to prevent him from coming in contact with the poopy flesh. I suggest a cardboard tube from inside a toilet paper roll (or paper towel roll, depending on your size/preference). Shove it right into yourself and then fill about a third of the tunnel in the middle of it with lube. He will never even know it's there.
>>
To enema, lube your garden hose and stick in Pooper
This works better than >>8173776 post because if no one can see you then you can just shit on the ground. No need to refill bag as you just plug play with the hose tap
>>
>>8176139
What the fuck no don't do this
>>
>>8176139
This, 100%.
>>
>>8173599

Buy some preworkout. C4 Extreme or something. Take a scoop and half with water. You'll be cleaned out in 10min and sexually ravenous.

Do not take if you have heart issues. extreme itchiness is normal.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.