[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think of non-transitioning transvestites? also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Tamishii Hiroka quizzical 01.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tamishii Hiroka quizzical 01.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
What does /lgbt/ think of non-transitioning transvestites?
also why do transvestites never get mentioned anymore surely there are just as many if not more than full on transexuals?
>>
>>8173134
srs
>>
>>8173134
>What does /lgbt/ think of non-transitioning transvestites?
Cute when they're little but eventually have to transition or man up. Would be nice if femme twinks can grow old and still be cute
>also why do transvestites never get mentioned anymore
Because people have a hard time telling the difference between someone who likes to crossdress and someone who wants to be the opposite sex. For some reason if a boy likes wearing skirts he's no longer a boy and a if a girl likes her hair short she's no longer a girl and must start transitioning. People need to start separating fashion choices from gender dysphoria. I never understood how someone could claim to not believe in gender roles but also assume a boy is trans for liking barbie dolls
>>
>>8173731
thanks for your honesrt reply anon-y
>>
This sounds a bit gay.
>>
>>8173731
If I were born more recently, I suspect everyone would have thought I was trans and pushed me towards transitioning.

Truth was, and is, that I'm just a cis guy with feminine traits.
>>
>>8173134
I'm worried I will end up being one of those crossdresser hons since I'm a non transitioner AGP with transvestic fetishism. I don't crossdress due to social reasons.
>>
>>8173134
i think most assume cd's are gross hons like this poster >>8173887

but just like trans, genetics plays a big role
and to think these passable cd's are not on hormones
>>
File: revy and balalaika senpai.jpg (136KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
revy and balalaika senpai.jpg
136KB, 691x800px
>>8173801
>cis guy with feminine traits.
what traits anon?
>>8174016
>gross hons
no bully anon
>>
>>8174052
i meant the poster just assumed that majority cd's are hons
>>
File: 1486618143779.jpg (64KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486618143779.jpg
64KB, 900x500px
>>8173731
>cd
>passable
mfw people just assume i'm trans and happy to see a "brave" soul in the wild
>>
>>8173134
it seems like transvestite is a term that's fallen out of favor and only used by older people
crossdresser would be the more recent terminology but both are thought of as being derogatory to actual transgender people so they aren't used in most discussion, maybe genderfluid or "queer" or something like that

common sense would say there are definitely more transvestites than actual transgender people but I would say transgender discussions probably take precedent because their situation requires more attention/urgency than people just changing their attitudes about crossdressing and most reasonable CD/TVs relate to transgenders enough to realize that:
>>8173731
>People need to start separating fashion choices from gender dysphoria
one is more important than the other

t. crossdresser
>>
>>8174141
I honestly believe that most people who identify as CD/TV are some degree of AGP trans.
>>
>>8174192
is AGP basically what CD'ers are?
>>
>>8174192
they are on the spectrum sure,
but for some people SRS is an absolute necessity to relieve dysphoria
others have no interest it, can't wrap their heads around it and would feel mutilated if they woke up one day without their genitals where others would feel their prayers were answered

likewise some people are satisfied with just putting on clothes and makeup
>>
>>8174052
Long hair, slender frame/build. Proclivity for sensual movements and feminine clothing.
>>
>>8174200
I imagine some of them do have AGP, but not all of them.

Cis guy here, and I just like wearing feminine clothing. It feels good and looks good on me. I have no dysphoria, or fantasies about becoming a woman.
>>
>>8173134
>>8173801
>>8174082
So if you neither man nor lady, what defines you? What are acceptable pronouns to use and how can I tell when to use the appropriate ones.
>>
>>8174561
Who said I was neither man or lady? I'm a man who wears what he wants, and I honestly don't care what pronouns someone wants to use for me. Most people assume "he" and that's fine. Some are unsure and go with "they", which is also totally fine.

As for others, I just stick with "they", unless they make it clear to me they want something else, which I will respect.
>>
>>8174603
So faggot, twink, godless heathen are all acceptable for you?
>>
File: FT_Astartes.png (954KB, 840x907px) Image search: [Google]
FT_Astartes.png
954KB, 840x907px
>>8174622
> Godless Heathen
I prefer to call people heretic/heretics/hertiz, but whatever suits you, anon. C:
> not OP btw
>>
>>8174622
Those aren't pronouns, but if someone wants to insult me then I'm fine with that. Makes it easier for me to know they aren't worth my time. Well, maybe not "godless heathen", I'd take that one as a compliment.
>>
>OP here
I really like being talked to as if I were a slave. It turns me on so much when I'm getting bummed to be called derogatory names. I will literally suck the shit out your ass
>>
>>8173134
Next question you little queef. You do know you are going to hell unless you repent? It's totally possible, being gay is just a state of mind forced upon you by other mindless benders. Maybe shock therapy can help
>>
>>8174192
not uncommon for cd to transition,
but trans is such a huge step and not worth it imo
and besides, most people think you're trans anyway, but most can't tell

t. trap
>>
>>8173134
Most of they classic transvestites just are/end up Hons.

The ones who value their androgyny will probably do like what Femgen does and take meds. So then it gets muddled and harder to distinguish from trans, even if Femboys aren't the same thing
>>
>>8173134
bigender/genderfluid etc are transvestites, they just use a different word now.
>>
>>8173134
legit don't have a single problem with transvestites, trandsgender people, non-binary snowflake whatever

my issue arises from the fact they shout bigot to anyone who doesn't want to sleep with them based on that

t. cis lesbian getting real tried of MtFs
>>
>>8177090
I don't think that ever happens to you desu
>>
>>8177090
not only did it never happen to you but the archives prove the only time it's mentioned, it's just you talking about your fictional nonsence.

If collective responsibility is a fact, are we allowed to complain about vagina monologues celebrating the rape of 12yo kids?

Cause that's a horrible thing for lesbians to promote.
>>
>>8173134
why would they be transvestites if they aren't agp?
>>
>>8175287
this.
>2017
>Not being genderqueer
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.