[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender Labels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TRANS.jpg (308KB, 1160x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TRANS.jpg
308KB, 1160x1000px
Hypothetical situation here.
Let's say a man like Dwayne Johnson wanted to start refering to himself as a woman or a woman like Taylor Swift wanted to call herself a man.
And let's say they wanted to do this without adopting ANY characteristics (physical, behavioral, etc.) traditionally associated with that gender label?
Would this be acceptable with the LGBT community?
>>
>>8172100
Yes, because Taylor Swift would finally be telling us the truth about herself.
>>
>>8172100
LGBT community is primary feminists, not really about LGBT people.

To be trans you actually need to want to change your physical sex characteristics.
And for an mtf to be considered an mtf they must have taken, or about to take, steps to change their sex.
>>
>>8172100
Who cares what people call themselves?
What matters is if I want to fuck them or not.
>>
>Taylor Swift
>woman
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>8172130
>To be trans you actually need to want to change your physical sex characteristics.

Okay, that makes sense. I figured there had to be SOME requirements.
Now, can this just be reassignment surgery? Hormones? Both?
Or is it more complicated than that?
>>
It doesn't cost me anything so why not
>>
>>8172199
I'd say at least hormones, unless you're at a very high rist of dying if you do (very unlikely to be such a case, unless you've already had several blood clots, if mtf).
>>
File: disspointed but not surprised.jpg (94KB, 577x720px) Image search: [Google]
disspointed but not surprised.jpg
94KB, 577x720px
>>8172100
Oh anon... this has already happened.

https://daniellemuscato.startlogic.com/bio--photos.html

"She" is just a dude, complete with beard, and yet everyone just accepts the trans-claim. It's over. The final victory of post-modernism. Il n'y a pas de hors-sentiments...
>>
star + star relationships have a tendency to fail. It's the nature of the business. It's hard to the two to spend time together because of conflicting schedules.
>>
>>8172100
Taylor Swift already looks like an MtF.
>>
There is no single "LGBT community".

Some trans gender, known as "tru trans" or "tru scum" think you need to have gender dysphoria to be allowed to identify as the opposite gender. Some do not, and think gender is a construct and anyone can identify however they want.

Some LGB (in addition to positions above) don't believe in T at all, and think all T are crazy. Some Cis Lesbian don't want Trans women in "their spaces". No such thing as "LGBT community".
>>
>i will never be taylor swift

Can someone send false flags for North Korea to DC so we can get this nuclear show on the road
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.