[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I hate gay people now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (575KB, 873x657px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
575KB, 873x657px
wtf I hate gay people now
>>
>>8171745
You know, for kids!
>>
>>8171745

bit worried about the icecream sketch

they were all icecreams but they invited the bag of nuts a completely different species to the orgie

which I can only assume it was a metaphor or an animal since it didn't speak and wasn't an icecream
>>
>>8171745
I like Crazy Ex Girlfriend but Rachel is trying too hard here.
>>
File: totori_crying.jpg (16KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
totori_crying.jpg
16KB, 200x169px
oh for fuck sake I fucking hate everything

why cant people just leave us in fucking peace? I just want to transition and live as a girl, why do they have to """"represent me"""" like this?

I dont want to be some fuckretarded gender chimera and I none of my problems are related to sexual stuff in itself, why do they have to paint me as a sexual deviant when my only desire in life is too fucking live a normal life and im unable exactly because of people like these ruining my life further

holy fucking shit im so mad, fuck tumblr, fuck nonbinaries, fuck the media, fuck retarded edgy teenagers and fuck this life
>>
>>8171755
It was just a child
>>
File: 1491863655513.jpg (130KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491863655513.jpg
130KB, 800x681px
>>8171755
None of those metaphors made any sense, they couldn't decide if the ice cream flavor was a metaphor for race or gender.

Also Checked
>>
>>8171745
I'm just gonna leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZx5zfkG6oU
>>
>>8171802
Lol, and here she's flaunting her boob privilege, she obviously didn't think about all the trans girls who have small tits. Proof that what she did on Bill Nye was virtue signalling nonsense.
>>
>>8171806
She's alot more complex than that
/sarc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgUKQCVieWM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA
>>
>>8171766

The Jews did this.
>>
>>8171766
>thinking everything is about you

it's not about you
>>
>>8172119
No, it's about people with real problems getting grouped with sex starved maniacs by ignorant people.
>>
>>8172149
>implying sex starved maniacs don't have problems

where is your compassion?
>>
>>8172176
When they express their issues in any way that is not an objectively misinformed video trying to represent people they have nothing to do with for the sole purpose of attention.
>>
>>8172189
stop giving them your attention
problem solved
>>
File: scary.jpg (52KB, 862x594px) Image search: [Google]
scary.jpg
52KB, 862x594px
Scary
>>
File: 1460588103576.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1460588103576.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>8171745
>21906 dislikes
>>
File: 1486434338923.jpg (16KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
1486434338923.jpg
16KB, 473x473px
This is the nail in the coffin for nonbinaries lol
>>
>>8171766
gotta get that yt chasers attention
>>
Unpopular opinion, But I actually looked forward to this show because I love Bill Nye and always have, but now I'm having second thoughts after getting to watch it, I hyped this show WAY too much. I even asked my friend to let me use her Netflix to watch it. But then the "Entertainment" portions of the show appeared (I.E. This, the Indian guy talking about alt-medicine, the icecream thing, ect) and those kinda made me cringe and feel off. A lot of the show was legit science and shit, and facts, but somehow after marketing it so heavily It ended up like this and strayed from facts a few times and this episode especially made me iffy. He included people with "2 genders at the same time", had a whole chart or whatever for gender when In reality It is just male or female, trannies included. feminine men and masculine women also included.

It seemed more political than factual, and he was going hard for generation outreach.

And don't get me wrong: I hate /pol/tards and I am far from on their side, But I'm definitely not buying this shit and It's annoying as fuck that when you value facts over mythical genders and over-sexualizing you get paired with neo-nazi virgins.
>>
>>8175952
how is your opinion anyway unpopular? your opinion and somewhere right winged opinions are the norm here on 4chan.

It's why i post here and not tumblr
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.