[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that homophobia no longer exists in the West (aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 908fa1b7564d15d3c9fc11acd4dcdecd.jpg (150KB, 787x1233px) Image search: [Google]
908fa1b7564d15d3c9fc11acd4dcdecd.jpg
150KB, 787x1233px
Now that homophobia no longer exists in the West (aside from Muslim immigrants), shouldn't LGB distance itself from T, since it seems like society isn't quite ready for dudes who are obsessed with cutting off their dicks? I don't understand why we are grouped together with those freaks in the first place.
>>
Yes, please. I'm grateful for gays including us in the past to get some rights and a bit of tolerance, but at this point I think the T would benefit more by branching off and put emphasis in that it has nothing to do with actual fags and it's an enterily different kind of phenomenon.

t. T
>>
We're grouped with them because they don't want to harm anyone. They just want the right to live their lives in whatever way they see fit, something gays also wanted not too long ago.
The different letters of LGBT are minority populations, it was only through inclusion and empathy that we achieved the societal pull needed for faggots to be where we are now. You're probably too young to have lived back even only 20 years ago where it wasn't uncommon for gays to be beaten so severely it often killed them, and trans people go through the same type of hatred.
A hatred bred from the fear of what one doesn't understand.

We shouldn't distance ourselves exactly because society isn't ready for it. Society isn't going to magically be accepting one day, if trans people and their allies don't push for their rights then they *will never* get them.
If after reading this you still think that we should separate then I hope you're at least aware that people like you are not the reason you get to live safely being a faggot.
>>
I don't understand why this is an issue day in and day out around here. The lgbt activist network is not going to split up, trans will never stop also being lgb, and homosexuals in general are never going to be so stupid as to kick trans out of pride marches, yet "lgb no t" seems to be arecurring fantasy on this board, almost as pervasive as the fucking /pol/ right wing-friendly meme which has almost nothing to do with lgbt. I suspect that we are being assaulted by dedicated infiltrators who are attempting to sabotage us through divide and conquer tactics, isolating us into ever smaller factions, splitting our loyalties and breeding enmity among former allies. I just can't believe that the average /lgbt/ user is so petty and spiteful as to spread this vitriol, I know so many of you are wonderful, kind people. I see this uncharacteristic disharmony in all these anti-islam threads, lgb no t threads, /pol/ crossposting neo nazi-loving threads, the divisionism which grew out of blanchardianism, and all sorts of threads disparaging various groups like bisexuals, whom I've never heard gays deride in real life. The hateful and divisive posts just feel out of place, leading me to believe major trollery, if not outright hostile infiltration, is playing us the fools.
>>
>>8171754
Big words for a gay
>>
File: popup image.jpg (1KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
popup image.jpg
1KB, 125x70px
>>8171638
>>8171647
Ha ha, funny memes guys, top kek!
>>
File: 1401232580442.gif (385KB, 300x145px) Image search: [Google]
1401232580442.gif
385KB, 300x145px
>>8171707
>>8171754
This is defeatist talk. We can separate the trannies from the lgbt community if we all work together.
>>
File: cube.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>8172079
>the lgbt community

does this even exist?
>>
>>8172092
I pretty much hide all /t/ threads because they're all the same, and it's refreshing to see threads that actually matters.
>>
File: 1294725445881.png (147KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1294725445881.png
147KB, 380x264px
>>8171638
>homophobia no longer exists in the West (aside from Muslim immigrants)
>>
>>8172172
t. HuffPo reader

Fucking DRUMPF amirite
>>
>>8172124
…yet you post here.

>>8171638
I don't understand why there's something like “LGBT” in the first place and why I should allow this organisation to claim my representation. It confiscated my voice and I call it a theft.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.