[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gay people even exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2613.jpg (93KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
93KB, 425x640px
What proportion, if any, of gay men are 'rebellious' or contrarians? As a straight guy I find the idea of homosex completely unappealing, but I have heard this urban legend that many gays are simply trying to piss their parents off or be non conformist. I know this is common with lesbians, especially with political lesbianism, and there are much more bi women than men, but does it occur much the other way round?
>>
I'm only asking because I live in a small town with not many openly gay guys
>>
It's not a thing. Homo cock lust is real. Any "straight" guy who "pretends" to like cock does in fact like cock
>>
Yeah, they live happy married lives with careers and kids just to piss of their parents, who in turn try to piss them off by pretending they're supportive and happy for them.
It becomes an intense stand off to see which party cracks first at thanksgiving dinners.

Nah, dude. Just like you can't make generalizations of straight relationships, same can be said of gays.

You got the young mansluts that go clubbing all the time, but that's also true of dudebros. Kids do stupid shit regardless of what they fuck.
>>
I dont think gay people really exist. They're are a vocal minority of activists that hide their AHP (autohomophilia) or contrarianism society at large.

If gay people really existed and werent just contrarian they would have an awareness of their gay before their teenage years (their rebellious years) and show visible signs. I think it is more appropriate to say the vast majority of gay are actually quasi-gay or pseudo-gay.

Christian conversion therapy has been shown to have great results. For just $120 per hour session every few weeks until they kill themselves quasi-gay people can be guaranteed a 100% success rate of resolving their rebellious teenage phase in their young-to-late adult years. Would you allow a schizophrenic person to have hormones to become a toaster? It's the same. Believing people really can be gay is supporting a delusion and a mental illness.
>>
>>8171695
This tbqh
>>
File: please (2).jpg (350KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
please (2).jpg
350KB, 1024x683px
>>8171695
>I dont think gay people really exist.

Says the guy who kneels and worships Jesus' perfect body as a biscuit turns to flesh in his mouth...
>>
>>8171695
Good troll
>>
>>8171762
There's a difference between baitposting and making a joke, and that post is definitely the latter.
>>
>>8171636
>I have heard this urban legend that many gays are simply trying to piss their parents off or be non conformist.

Right, because the easiest way to do that is take a dick in your ass even though you're totally straight and not into it at all.

Are you legitimately retarded?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.