[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is trans repression real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1480839296134.jpg (38KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
1480839296134.jpg
38KB, 311x378px
When is trans repression real?
>>
>>8171325
when you are trans and you repress
>>
File: 1486732468635.png (370KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486732468635.png
370KB, 534x534px
When you think that cis people seriously consider transitioning and visit /lgbt/ to discuss trans people so you rationalize that you are also cis and start calling people AGP.

Then you progress to telling them it's too late to transition while you slowly become reclusive, slowly lose your friends, and dedicate yourself to "bettering" your life to cure your GID by eating healthy and pursuing hobbies as if doing that is mutually exclusive with transitioning. Finally, meltdown.
>>
>>8171398
can't i just date a boy and be a girl in my head? just like when i'm online, except irl.
>>
>>8171398
story of my life
>>
>>8171402

Now now, you know you want to transition and there's medication to do it. Why would you just be a girl in your head? Scared about passing? If you think repression means it'll all go away and you'll live happily ever after if you just suffer for a few more years and distract yourself you are dead fucking wrong, kiddo. Sometimes even just taking hormones can alleviate your pain before you begin presenting as female (if ever).

Or you can try repressing who you are. See how well that turns out for you. Ahahaha.
>>
>>8171425
yes i'm scared about passing and everything else involved that i'd have to do to be anything close to a cis girl that a cis girl wouldn't and even then i still wouldn't be one.

if i get to act like a girl and dress like one with a bf then i won't be repressing who i am.
>>
>>8171442

>And even then I still wouldn't be one

You would actually be the furthest off from your ideal situation by proceeding to act like a girl and dress like one with a bf. If you did that you'd be acknowledging you are trans but are choosing the option that least benefits you in the long-term because you're scared of pursuing your ideal scenario.

>Act like a girl and dress like one = Age as a male = Condition worsens over the long-term
>Transition = Age as a trans woman = Condition may better

You strike me as the kind of person prone to doubts about your future. Yet giving up before you even begin because you believe you'll never make it is certainly peculiar in this situation. Arguably, giving up is possibly worse than at least trying out transitioning.

However, your feelings are your choice. At least you aren't calling people AGP while you secretly run your pics through Faceapp.
>>
>>8171463
i'm always going to be entirely far from my ideal situation of being a cis girl. being a hon isn't even closer to being a passing trans girl, since passing trans girl and foreverboymode both have me looking normal. and the option that benefits me least is real repression and pretending to be cishet. being girly and dressing at home and having a bf are much better than repression.

i do have doubt. it won't be worth if if i'm not practically cis. even passing might not be close enough. trying out transition means harming my hormones and growing tits.

i don't use faceapp because i want to be a girl, not me as a girl.
>>
>>8171325
when you're above 6'2"
>>
>>8171398
>Then you progress to telling them it's too late to transition while you slowly become reclusive, slowly lose your friends, and dedicate yourself to "bettering" your life to cure your GID by eating healthy and pursuing hobbies as if doing that is mutually exclusive with transitioning. Finally, meltdown.

Well you described me all too well. I even think eventually I will have a meltdown.
>>
File: IMG_0406.png (212KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.png
212KB, 300x450px
>>8171325
Repression isn't real. Only not being able to transition against your will is real. You can't "unconsciously" have "hidden" GID like 99% of the trans people here claim you can.
>>
>>8172948
You're just such a shitty troll it's unreal. Like please you're trying too hard to be like cara but hes been doing this a lot longer than you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.