[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read this advice on women. Do you think it's as good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

I just read this advice on women. Do you think it's as good for trans girls as it is for cis girls?
>>
File: shoo.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shoo.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>8171123
Is this from r9k?
>>
>>8171160
It's written by a British /pol/tard.
>>
File: WHATEVER MAAAAAAAAAN.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
WHATEVER MAAAAAAAAAN.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
>>8171123
>>using you, tricking you, or lying to you
Men do this quite often in the relationship.
>>follow your passions, especially at the cost of her, blah blah they love that.
Actually no, we love being included or at least being around you while you do. But if you're doing it at the cost of spending time with us. You're a fucking asshole.
>>they are often not as mature as you, this might sound misogynistic and untrue, but liberating.
>>Because it is misogynistic and untrue, if you have to state that to make your point stronger. You're doing it wrong. If your liberation is in ridiculous stereotypes then you're a pleb.
>>they are prideful and emotionally driven, while us big strong dudes are driven by logic and passion.
Okay Fabio, men are just as much driven by pride as woman, even more so, since men are driven by the pride to have more money since they think it makes them a better person.
>>Woman make stupid demands and act immature.
>>See Donald Trump aka a stupid, immature priviledge man.
>>it is about respect
Clearly doesn't respect women.
>>a degree of dominance
Spoken like a true budding psychopath

Stable Woman want to be treated like an equally important intelligent and capable being.

Not talked down too, mistreated or submissified.

This person obviously is a stuck up, misogynistic airhead.

-t.femanon
>>
>>8171123
>>8171195
>good advice

You stumbled onto the wrong board dipshit.

>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (50KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
50KB, 320x240px
>>8171123
Lmao

I wrote this earlier. I didn't exactly proof read it as I thought it was a throwaway thread, but my point still stands. Whilst some women have father abandonment/disapproval issues and directly seek a father figure who will give them cummies, the concept of being paternal is, i think, good advice to give to the average Chan tard. It encourages them to be kind and caring, but also demand equal respect, whereas a lot of men nowawadays 'put up' with their partners being quite hellish regularly because they think that they cannot stand up to them or they are a horrible abusive mysoginist wife beater. But being fatherly means that they are less likely to be an angry dickwad when they draw a line in the sand.

Yeah, it looks daft and misogynistic reading it back, and poorly worded, and I retract the idea of women being prideful - i was tired and struggling for words.

I still mean it tho. Grils respect a guy who works on his passion, and obviously it's great if you can include a girl, but something like car mechanics doesn't always attract many women to the hobby, and learning violin is best done solo, but can you deny - if you spend less time doing your passion or drop it completely, your partner won't see that as a weak and lame move and lose respect for you?

Yeah, dumb and simplified, but not misogynistic. It comes from knowing quite a few girls who have openly voiced that they like to be treated as I've described, and talk about respecting their man as more important than spending loads of time with him or gaining his undivided love and attention 24/7
>>
>>8171383
Will it work for my trans gf or won't it?
>>
>>8171123
It's great advice. Honestly 10/10. Is there something like this for women?
>>
>>8171195
How do you know he's British?
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (31KB, 243x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
31KB, 243x377px
>>8171256
Lmao okay
Next time you spend an hour changing outfits and are reduced to tears just remember that you should be treated exactly how you treat your boyfriend and your regular emotional outbursts and monthly hormone fest should definitely not be accounted for and understood
t.airhead
>>
>>8171421
Let's ask him.

>>8171427
Are you British?
>>
>>8171430
Yes
t.brittish misogynistic airhead
>>
Well shit, thats almost exactly what i do with my boyfriend and we're the only couple i know in a stable relationship
>>
>treat trans girl like a girl instead of a trans girl

Sounds good to me
>>
>>8171383
You forgot to add that one shouldn't treat them in a patronising way; just be tender yet firm

Also it cannot be overstated how important the pursuit of your own hobbies and interests are. Yes, she WILL whine and want you to spend time with her, but it's CRUICAL to do your thing. If she really wants to spend time with you she'll tag along to your thing.

>>8171389
Yes. Even better since you're basically fulfilling their dream of being treated just like any girl and not a TRANS girl.
>>
In my opinion the ideal relationship dynamic is captain and his first mate. Captain relies on his first mate but it's the captain who is steering the wheel.

Also it's rather common that girl is from a single mother, or living with a feminized father. That kind of environment cannot produce healthy opinion about men and that girl most likely won't respect her captain or trust him as much as she should and that's where the man has to set the boundaries.

I am a very tall and dominant cis guy and I always treat my partner like my little whore in bed and my miss everywhere else, yet I am the one making decisions. She is sometimes trying to pursue me into something but the outcome is always based on my yes and even if my decision doesn't always please her, it makes her happier in the long run if that makes sense.

If that's misogyny, well whatever floats your boat. Works like charm for me though.
>>
>>8174105
You'll attract a certain type, and drive away another.

Personally I find relationships based on mutual respect and honest communication to be the best. There doesn't need to be a leader, but sometimes one person can take over if the other person is okay with it. Overall, the most important thing is communicating feelings and desires. You can avoid all sorts of issues with honesty. Nothing is more important to me.

It might be interesting to note that I'm a switch and prefer my partners to be as well. I've been the dom les in most of my relationships, but found it to be dull when my partner tagged along like a puppy. I want a partner whom I can respect. I'm very happy with my current girlfriend because I respect her, she challenges me, and she's a switch in bed.
>>
>>8171123
Also this guy sounds prideful as fuck. Like the Christians who forget Christ's humility. Not an ounce of self awareness.
>>
>>8174208
>Personally I find relationships based on mutual respect and honest communication to be the best.
>Overall, the most important thing is communicating feelings and desires. You can avoid all sorts of issues with honesty. Nothing is more important to me.
Your relationship sounds very similar to mine. This is what is most important to me as well. I am basing my relationship on mutual trust, honesty and very powerful and deep respect. I also love how intelligent and challenging my woman is I wouldn't be with her otherwise.

I also love those moments when I am dominating her and she just suddenly grabs me and fucks me like a virgin boy. Even though I am masculine 6'4 and she is only girly 5'9, that mental thing is so powerful it leaves me powerless and submissive for a few moments. Even when I am dominating her I feel vulnerable and the feeling of mutual trust is why the sex is perfect.

She is my first mate. Without her the ship wouldn't sail. Captain and first mate are equal, both with different but equally important duties in the relationship. It's a trust that cherishes your male ego and her feminity and I think that's also very important.
>>
>>8174414
I'm glad you're happy and it's working out for you.

I would see my partner and I as maybe co-captains. Sometimes one of us has more experience with something, such as arranging payments or finding good bars so the one with the most confidence takes the lead. Other times it has to do with mood. Maybe she's feeling shy or dysphoric one day, so I'll take care of her and treat her as she needs. Other times I'm stressed out from school and work so she'll take care of me. We can switch off like that in bed as well. If we're both feeling submissive we could have loving cuddle sex. If we're both feeling dominant we could wrestle for the top. I really love that.

I don't feel a need to conform to a gender role, but I can see how that would be satisfying for you. It's interesting to see how different your relationship is from mine, and how they're similar.
>>
>>8171123
Basically yes, except it needs to include more abuse, Stockholm syndrome style, with a lot more kinky Daddy/Daughter role/sex play.
>>
>>8174500
Fag
Grow a pair, guaranteed your friends laugh at you for being whipped
>>
>>8171256
Unironically this
>>
>>8174647
Well, we're lesbians, so, invalid point ya got there.

All the posturing and ego boosting status bullshit is not something I want in a relationship. Mutual respect forms long lasting bonds.
>>
>>8175259
Dude that's pretty gay lmao
>>
>>8174500
Yeah, our relationships are very similar, yet different. That's perhaps because we are both cis and you are lesbians, so the dynamic has to be different. Very interesting. I think our dynamic of captain and his first mate is more along the lines of the first mate trusting the captain that his decision will be best course for both of them and letting go of control completely, while the captain is trusting his first mate that information and concerns first mate provides are honest so the captain can really set the course in a way that is best for both.

Sexually I have a very mild case of agp and when my girlfriend suddenly switches, even though it's vaginal sex she just takes me and fucks the agp girl inside me. She can do this switch even when I am holding her inside me in spooning position, so I guess the gender roles are important to us in a mental way, if that makes sense.

The dynamic of your relationship sounds fun, but I am too dominant to be a real switch. My girlfriend sometimes tries to wrestle me but is so easily overwhelmed by my strength and she loves that and is into rape roleplay. And I love it. Yet I love how she can sometimes easily overwhelm me by a few sudden moves despite my strength and me penetrating her.

Interesting. I enjoyed your posts and I am also glad it's working out for you. Have a nice day anon.
>>
>>8171123
Pedophiles are so cringey
>>
>>8171123
it's good advice for people who don't understand "treat women like people not sex objects." It's not wrong, per se, it's just a little creepy because of the implications of incest and pedophilia.

I will note that men are not creatures of logic, as much as they might like to be. Men are creatures of passion and ego, and a woman's first lesson is that men are pigheaded and stupid, with no clue about what's happening around him or why, because he's locked up in his toys (vidya, tv, beer, etc.) like an infant and doesn't want to think about her needs or how she wants to be treated. A man's world is, more often than not, all about him. Which is annoying as fuck.

Because of this, though, most men will only take advice if it tells them about how logical and smart and interesting they are and plays to their feelings of being upset at losing control over their toy - oops, sorry, I meant gf. So this is a perfect step 1 that will lead to marginally less fucked up relationships for those who need it.

If you are emotionally mature enough not to have this above post apply to you, then you really shouldn't have any trouble with romantic partners, and if you do, it's probably for other reasons that are present in your life.
>>
>>8177618
Shut the fuck up you marxist cunt and suck this dick. Your hands and mouth are doing way too much typing and talking and not enough jerking and sucking like you're supposed to woman. We didnt give you rights because you deserve em we just felt like being nice but clearly it was a mistake and more are realizing it.
Smh desu anon.
>>
>>8171123
Yes, it's not especially good for either.
>>
File: 29e.jpg (77KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
77KB, 680x1020px
>>8177690
>>
>>8171123
>tfw I'll never be treated with a mixture of firmness but also sincere kindness by a loving bf
>>
>>8178789
Why not?
Are you a burn victim or something?
>>
>>8171256
>Stable Woman want to be treated like an equally important intelligent and capable being.

fortunately im unstable transwoman, driven by pride and emotional
>>
File: 1317976241051.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1317976241051.png
14KB, 640x480px
JUUUUST FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING AN ESSAY
MAKE A FRIEND
YOU LIKE FRIEND?
PUT BENIS IN HOLE
THEN YOU KEEP FRIEND
MAYBE NO FRIEND NO MORE
IF NO FRIEND NO MORE FIND ANOTHER FRIEND THEN PUT BENIS IN HOLE
REPEAT UNTIL YOU DIE
IF YOU NEVER HAD FRIEND THEN YOU ASSHOLE EVERYONE HATES YOU, DIE ALONE
YOUR FAULT
MAKE PEACE PUT BENIS IN YOUR OWN HOLE

THAT'S IT
>>
>>8178839
no just a 4chan sperg
>>
>>8178881
Best advice I've heard all week.
>>
>>8171433
Are you a tranny yet?
>>
File: 1491958852698.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491958852698.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>8171123
Op this is true but only in the sense that you can also reverse every gendered pronoun in it and it would still be true.
>>
>>8171383
can verify for my own anecdotal self that at minimum you should not drop your hobbies for me just because I can't be included, but nor should you assume I cannot be included.
>>
>>8174208
total sub here, this is more important than anything in this whole shit thread. Open communication doesn't mean blunt communication, theres a balance to be met but yes, be open. be honest, build connections, not walls.
>>
>>8177618
you are retarded, no one is logical, neither men nor us.
>>
>>8171123
No, it's not even good for cis women. It reads like someone who hasn't met an actual woman in real life and just reads about them on an image board.
>>
>>8187106
t.beta cuck
Bet you think men and women are equal too
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.