[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTFO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2655.png (919KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.png
919KB, 800x800px
https://youtu.be/JGtJ4lP5uBU
>>
>>8170839
I always wondered what his stance on homosexuality is.
>>
>Jordan Peterson
Triggering non-binary snowflakes makes you pretty much the hero of /lgbt/ though.
>>
File: TamashiiHiroka 005.jpg (58KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
TamashiiHiroka 005.jpg
58KB, 600x831px
>>8170949
>gender == sexuality
okay explain your stance
>>8170839
I guess since he is making 30K a month on patreon he really doesn't care if he gets fired or not.
>>8171091
I honestly can not wait for bill c-16 to pass. I want to see what will happen to Canada. Also if this catches on feminists won't have their victim card since now anyone can claim to be a woman without even presenting.
>>
>>8171148
>I want to see what will happen to Canada.
My curious mind wants to see this too, but I'm afraid it will be contagious and spread to other countries.
>>
>>8171148
>Also if this catches on feminists won't have their victim card since now anyone can claim to be a woman without even presenting.
Nah, female privilege won't stop for little things like that. It's way too insidious.
>>
>>8170839
....dont most lgbt people say they dont choose their identity tho?
what is his point
>>
File: jordan peterson cuck pack.jpg (289KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
jordan peterson cuck pack.jpg
289KB, 1890x1417px
>>8171159
>My curious mind wants to see this too, but I'm afraid it will be contagious and spread to other countries.
Yeah but I'd like it to become a standard because then It could lead to endless irl trolling. Also I don't really care about existing 'gender roles' anyway, I just follow my own code at this point.
>>8171161
>Nah, female privilege won't stop for little things like that. It's way too insidious.
in a trans-racial, any gender identity you want World it would be tough.
>>8171162
Basically he is taking a symbolic interactionist approach in claiming that gender is sociall co-constructed and thus negotiated.
In other words he is saying gender identities are agreed upon not just made up.
Which is probably true, but the idea of making up random gender identities is still amusing to me.
>>
>>8171169
>in a trans-racial, any gender identity you want World it would be tough.
No it wouldn't. You'd just need to see the person to make sure they're a genuine womyn. You'd still get womyn-only homeless shelters, scholarships, quotas and all the rest.
>>
>>8171162
Jordan Peterson doesn't actually have a problem with legit queer people, even if he's cagey about that fact with conservative pundits - his problem is with SJWs and trender nonbinaries.
>>
File: 1468951377971.png (247KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1468951377971.png
247KB, 500x411px
You know the sad of all this stupid shit is that while most trannies agree with him and they find the whole non binary thing to be dumb, for the normie and uneducated mind, trannies are the same as this "make up your own gender!" retardation and in the end it ends up hurting us too.

Fucking thanks, tumblr. As if dysphoria wasn't enough suffering for us you have to make shit more complicated because you are starved for attention.
>>
>>8171178
>You'd just need to see the person to make sure they're a genuine womyn.
I'd encourage violence till we got our way. Feminists would get their shit kicked in and the media couldn't swing it their way because we would be tran-racial non-binaries or whatever.
>>8171184
>his problem is trender nonbinaries
He claims his problem is people asking him to use their nu-gender labels because he doesn't have a choice under the law.
He goes on about how women should get married and have kids though so he is a clear republican-shit even if he hides it behind all his academic analysis.
>>8171187
>r the normie and uneducated mind, trannies are the same as this "make up your own gender!"
Normies also play sports and get shit jobs because its what men are supposed to do.
But yeah now till 2020 will deligitimaze trans no question especially under Trump.
>>
>>8171193
>I'd encourage violence till we got our way.
I wish you the best but...
>and the media couldn't swing it their way because we would be tran-racial non-binaries or whatever.
...get real.
>>
>>8171211
At this point old forms of media are outpaced by populist trash anyway.
You'd get more support for bashing the fash (feminists) then not.
Either way I look forward to social structures fucking crumbling to the ground.
>>
>>8171225
Corbyn voters, everyone!
>>
>>8171234
Do you have a point anon? You realize /lgbt/ swings to the left anyway since the right want people to conform to ever narrowing ideals which don't make sense in an interconnected age.
I do support Corbyn btw.
>>
>>8171241
>the right want people to conform to ever narrowing ideals which don't make sense in an interconnected age.
No, that's the left, like the feminists you were just complaining about.
>>
>>8171258
>left == feminists
Kek no feminism is unpopular in the mainstream left.
Then again your probably a burger and don't realize the rest of the World is doing better
>>
>>8171268
>Kek no feminism is unpopular in the mainstream left.
The Labour party uses gender quotas to stop men becoming MPs. Your claim is null and void.
>>
>>8171285
>stop men becoming MPs
I literally don't care. Just look at the mess that is politics under them anyway. Corybn is a male incase you forgot also.
Stay mad conservatishit.
>>
>>8171290
Calm down dear.
>>
I hope this guy gets fired so we have some clarity on how far you can go against gender rights. His academic skill is mediocre anyway I can't imagine he'd get tenyer in todays field.
>>
>>8171225
I wanna so trannies and TERFs duke it out on the streets so hard.
>>
>>8171307
So that's it, you're just pretending you weren't BTFO a moment ago in this very thread over your pretense feminism and leftism aren't synonymous?
>>
File: hato.jpg (175KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
hato.jpg
175KB, 630x354px
>>8171318
>I wanna so trannies and TERFs duke it out on the streets so hard.
That'd be cool. I'd film the whole thing.
>>8171320
(2)
>>
>>8170839
He doesn't BTFO lgbt. He says gender is a social contract. If other people don't see you as the gender you identify as you are being delusional by forcing other people to use your pronouns.

He basically says you need to put effort to look woman if you want the society to regard you as a woman. It's not so different than what we say on this forum.
>>
>>8171169
>predicate
You mean "presupposition."
>>
File: watamote 06.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watamote 06.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>8171335
>denying non-passing trans and those who don't dress as their gender identity. Memes aside this is harmful to some people. The fact that the University denied him funding and he now has to shill to Trump supporters shows he probably doesn't even believe it anyway. He's a literal jew at this point.
>>8171339
>predicate
Literally didn't use that word you wierdo
also
(3)
>>
>>8171327
You sure you don't want to transition? You've got the personality for it.
>>
>>8171346
>also
>(3)
That wasn't even me. So triggered.

You got BTFO for lying to hide the fact you support feminism. We both know it. Get over yourself.
>>
>>8171349
(4)
>you sure you don't want to transition
No I like having muscles and the power a male body can harness. What about you anon?
>>
>>8171360
>not being a /fit/ transgirl
you missing out my lad
>>
File: revy 007.jpg (3MB, 2100x3010px) Image search: [Google]
revy 007.jpg
3MB, 2100x3010px
>>8171359
>you support feminism
Kek. Based on what?
And no I don't because feminists are always dykes/uglier than regular women and like most CIS men I value women on looks as much as personality.
But believe that I like feminism if you want, you probably think I don't want a muslim ban either because all left people are the same right?
I need to go study, maybe you will have cooled off by the time I get back.
>>
>>8171368
>I don't support feminism, I just support the party and leader who use gender quotas and either use or want to force others to use every other form of feminism they can think of
'kay...

>cooled off by the time I get back
Very original >>8171305
>>
>>8171327
I bet TERFs would be BTFO'd so hard it wouldn't even be funny. [spoiler]No, it still would.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8171346
You are retarded. He doesn't deny someone being transgender in the head. By gender he means "social sex". If you want to be considered female you need to fit society's standards, because gender -in his definition- is predicated on the society.

This is pretty self explanatory. This is not even an argument.
>>
>>8171435
>You are retarded.
He's a Corbynista.
>>
File: agp 4.jpg (197KB, 684x1021px) Image search: [Google]
agp 4.jpg
197KB, 684x1021px
>>8171379
(4)
>>8171481
(5)
>>8171381
>tfw it might happen within your lifetime.
antifa is already a thing give it time.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.