[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is LGBT elitism a thing? Why do you guys get so mad over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1490476483573 (1).png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1490476483573 (1).png
171KB, 374x347px
Why is LGBT elitism a thing? Why do you guys get so mad over the AGP meme? Shouldn't you guys be more accepting?
>>
File: 1493089614784.jpg (77KB, 824x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1493089614784.jpg
77KB, 824x1018px
>>8170835
No clue man, I personally don't care. As long as you're not a prick I love ya.

LGBT is stronger together, not divided.
>>
>>8170842
>LGBT is stronger together, not divided.
But what's our common interest?

For example most of us are hurt by feminism, but lesbians benefit from female privilege.

So what's the "united LGBT" stance there?
>>
>>8170850
I'm not sure, but the worst thing we could do is demonize each other because of it.
>>
>>8170850
The United stance is that we're all queer as fuck and the way we love and handle relationships and intimacy doesn't fit into society's standards. We can't into heternormativity.

And we get shit for that by all the whiny retards who cry about "I wish all these gays would stop shoving it into my face xD Holding hands and kissing in public? Disgusting! And trannies? What's up with that? That's not a real thing now. Did I offend you sjw? :-D"

And the all too common addendum by straight cis dudes with gigantic fragile egos "but two women are OK haha, I mean I get off to that and the only thing that matters are my sensitivities hahaha what is empathy?"

Not precisely, but you get the point.

THAT should be our united stance. But alas, the people that come to this place specifically aren't LGBT primarily, but only secondarily. Primarily they're largely miserable individuals who don't even comprehend human relationships to begin with. And this is 4chan, idpol spreads like a wildfire.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>8170851
>I'm not sure,
>but the worst thing we could do
If you can't answer basic questions about your position like that, then you lose the right to tell us what's best or worst.

>>8170859
Yes I get the point: stand side by side when it suits, then get dumped in the dirt when suddenly one letter gets privileged above the others and doesn't want to change that.
>>
>>8170866
What? That's what you took away from that?

No. That's not what it's about at all. It's not about standing side by side. It's about being nice to each other. Since we are actually capable of understanding what we are going through.

Yeah, even gay dudes and lesbians share common ground in that they had to come to realize they were different from other people. That they love differently.

And Trans people don't have the same realization and performance of gender than non-lgbt people. It's just about being a little empathetic and accepting that none of LGBT really ever has or had a place in normal society. We were always queer, always will be. LGBT is not a political institution. It's not a community by any orthodox standards. But it should just be a thing where we DON'T give each other shit. Because we get that enough from non-lgbt's already.

That's all I'm saying. It's not about politics. Not everything has to be about politics. This is about feelings. Feelings aren't bad sometimes y'know? It's not supposed to solve any real problems. Just provide some comfort. The idea was that some people get to go to church, and others get to go to a local gay bar and spend some time with other queer folks.

That's all.
>>
>>8170898
>Yeah, even gay dudes and lesbians share common ground in that they had to come to realize they were different from other people.
And when that common ground isn't relevant, then what? Back to one supporting institutional oppression of the other?
>>
>>8170908
Are you saying lesbians support institutional oppression of gays or the other way around?

Because in decent people, that common ground is never irrelevant.

You don't sound like a decent person to me right now.
>>
>>8170915
>You don't sound like a decent person to me right now.
Why, because I oppose oppression?

That tells me all I need to know about you.
>>
This is why I don't consider myself part of the "LGBT community". It becomes too "us vs them" to the point where we tear each other apart. LGBT isn't something to be considered a cohesive group. Forming bonds over being LGBT is something that can only really be done between individuals, grouping people up over something like this never ends well.
>>
>>8170932
You haven't given me one clear answer tho :o

What's the oppression?

>>8170936
It doesn't tear anyone apart. People just tear themselves away from a sense of unity because they can't handle it. And nobody is grouping anyone up except non-lgbt people because they can't fathom a community that doesn't follow the orthodox standards of society. Nobody is forcing you to be nice to LGBT people as someone who's one of those things. LGBT certainly isn't forcing you to identify with it. That's again, non-lgbt people mostly.

Some LGBT people might call you out on it and say you should do these certain things. But again, there's no grouping. LGBT people can accept if gays or lesbians want nothing to do with the label. Regular society however? Can't possibly imagine that.
>>
>>8170994
>You haven't given me one clear answer tho :o
Point to one question of mine you've answered, you hypocrite.
>>
>>8170850
>For example most of us are hurt by feminism, but lesbians benefit from female privilege.
This goy
>>
>>8170866
I can't provide a valid solution but I do know what we shouldn't do purely out of experience. Of you wanna be egotistical though that's your problem.
>>
>>8170866
Also, the answer isn't basic and there isn't a definite answer. I'm not gonna guess about what should be done about it but it's common sense that demonizing each other as a result of it is childish and solves nothing. Follow the conversation next time.
>>
>tfw perpetually bullied because you're AGP
Only /mtfg/ have ever been nice to me which is odd since they're brutal to so many other people.
>>
>>8171720
But AGP are top tier trannies?
>>
>>8170835
Pretty sure AGP is the superior one, basically a girl but with masculine interests, this is what chasers want, someone who is their girlfriend and a best buddy to play vidya with at the same time. Not some deluded faggot who is just as dumb as a real female and cannot hold down a nail salon job.
>>
>>8171876
>basically a girl but with masculine interests,
>someone who is their girlfriend and a best buddy to play vidya with at the same time.
But won't their masculine personalities clash? Het relationships work because the man and the women have complementary personalities, if they were the same they'd both want the same roles and abandon the ones neither wants.
>>
>>8171898
The interests clash when they're different. If people wanted someone who is mentally a woman they would just get a woman.
>>
>>8171876
>>8171922
What if you need a ward bitch and your AGP GF wants to gank tho
>>
>>8171953
What's a gank?
>>
>>8171922
Not interests, personalities. If both want to "wear the pants" metaphorically, neither wants to be homemaker, both want to lead the other by hand and pet them in bed, etc.
>>
Reposting from thread >>8171638:
I don't understand why this is an issue day in and day out around here. The lgbt activist network is not going to split up, trans will never stop also being lgb, and homosexuals in general are never going to be so stupid as to kick trans out of pride marches, yet "lgb no t" seems to be a recurring fantasy on this board, almost as pervasive as the fucking /pol/ right wing-friendly meme which has almost nothing to do with lgbt. I suspect that we are being assaulted by dedicated infiltrators who are attempting to sabotage us through divide and conquer tactics, isolating us into ever smaller factions, splitting our loyalties and breeding enmity among former allies. I just can't believe that the average /lgbt/ user is so petty and spiteful as to spread this vitriol, I know so many of you are wonderful, kind people. I see this uncharacteristic disharmony in all these anti-islam threads, lgb no t threads, /pol/ crossposting neo nazi-loving threads, the divisionism which grew out of blanchardianism, and all sorts of threads disparaging various groups like bisexuals, whom I've never heard gays deride in real life. The hateful and divisive posts just feel out of place, leading me to believe major trollery, if not outright hostile infiltration, is playing us the fools.
>>
>>8171977
Not all males are dominant you know.
>>
think about it like the whole "fake gamers" shit.
You're part of a group that has a certain stigma to it, and you eventually start to accept that you are part of this group, maybe even take pride in it and meet with other people who are in it as well, and then some people see that it's a large-ish group, and decide they want to be a part of it, so they bullshit their way in and whine when you tell them to fuck off
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.