[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this picture mean to you as a member of the LGBTQ community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What does this picture mean to you as a member of the LGBTQ community?
>>
File: WALL.jpg (86KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
WALL.jpg
86KB, 400x285px
>LGBTQ
get out
>>
File: IMG_2637.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
That my 'people' are retarded and emotional sluts, and I wish I wasn't lumped in with them by merit of my identity, because they do more harm than good and drag my identity through the dirt with their stupidity
>>
File: nut.gif (317KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
nut.gif
317KB, 220x123px
>>8171094
wow you're different from the other fags
>>
>>8170817
A cunt that wants me to vote for her but no one to vote for me.
>>
>>8170817
This picture makes me want to toss this retard of a 22 store skyscraper.
>>
>>8170817
The other candidate was so shitty, she lost to Donald Trump.
>>
>>8170817
>First time in history both candidates were pro lgbt
>Still whining
>>
>>8170817
Butt hurt about an election for a president when presidents hardly have any power.
>>
I want to choose hate as well
>>
>>8171275
The president chooses the supreme court and have executive orders
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-08-48-05.jpg (44KB, 540x774px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-08-48-05.jpg
44KB, 540x774px
Lmao
>>
>>8170817
I'm getting angry with the Democrats for focusing on this gender and racial equality stuff while the legal protections for discrimination on that basis are as good as ever, while at the same time the Republicans are preparing to give trillions to the rich and destroy consumer protections because they all really love Ayn Rand.
>>
>>8170817
>dindu female
Nothing of value was lost
>>
I don't identify as LGBTQ community, at all. I'm pretty conservative (socially) bisexual woman.

Pic means pretty much nothing to me. Seems a bit melodramatic. I assume it might be because Trump?
>>
>member of the LGBTQ community

Am I a member of something simply by existing?

Are you a member of the cis community or male community? Assuming you're a normal male.
>>
>>8173246
OP is a member of the cuck community
>>
>>8170817

It means I voted for the correct candidate
>>
>>8170817
It means the vast majority of white people are racist who hate anyone who doesn't worship straight white males.
>>
>>8173950
Why should I like niggers?
>>
>>8171314
>I want to choose hate as well
That's the right choice.
>>
>>8171094
>>8171314
>>8173253
>>8174076
>>8173971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U
>>
>>8176158
Found the shitter shattered negroid
>>
>>8176158
>shut the fuck up
Not a-doin'.
You're gonna stop because that's what you do when you're faced with an irresistible force.
And irresistible is what I am, baby.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.