[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom yells at me that I need to go outside, threatens to shut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493092828261.jpg (42KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493092828261.jpg
42KB, 420x420px
>mom yells at me that I need to go outside, threatens to shut off Internet if I don't
>have no choice, have to go out
>bored out of my mind with nothing to do, eventually wind up in a park
>remember in cartoons old ladies are always feeding pigeons, decide to give it a try
>get some bread and sit at a park bech, start throwing crumbs around
>no pigeons around here, just crows
>fuck it, I'll feed them anyway, what could go wrong?
>was actually kind of relaxing, made it a daily routine
>more and more crows showed up every day, eventually a HUGE murder of crows showed up waiting for me at the park daily to feed them multiple loaves of bread
>became the crow guy
>some roastie got mad because the crows shit everywhere and scared her snotty kids
>one day sent Chad to stop me
>Chad starts yelling at me, tells me I need to leave and not come back
>tell him it's a public park and I have the right to be here
>he gets even more belligerent, shoves me over and steals my bread
>big mistake
>the crows are mad now
>start pecking the shit out of him, one or two even start dive bombing him
>Chad freaks out, drops the bread and runs away like a little bitch
>caw caw motherfucker
>roastie is toasty and they both leave while she yells at him
>bring a box of donuts to my crow-bros the next day to thank them

Go and feed some birds, legbutts. They are truly bro-tier.
>>
>>8169658
can confirm
>>
>>8169658
>shoves me over and steals my bread
POLICE
>>
>>8169710
Crow Bro's had my back
>>
>>8169658

So what does your mother think you're doing?
>>
>>8169732
being a good boi ofcourse. planning to use crow bro's to get her next.
>>
>>8169720
Don't let Chad get away with assaulting people who piss off his cumdumpster you stupid cuck.
>>
why is /r9k/ so weird
>>
>>8169757
why is /lgbt/ so gay?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.