[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i the only ftm who does this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

any other ftms out there who get turned on when people refer to them as male/he/him/dude/guy/boy or while wearing guys clothes, etc?

is this normal? is it also normal to not like girls (mtf/cisfemale) and think they are not lesser than.. but like.. not a smart as guys or up to par?
>>
>>8168946
>get turned on when people refer to them as male/he/him/dude/guy/boy or while wearing guys clothe
A A P
A
P
>is it also normal to not like girls (mtf/cisfemale) and think they are not lesser than.. but like.. not a smart as guys or up to par?
that's just sexist
>>
>>8168946
You sound like a cis heterosexual woman with internalised misogyny that's caused your attraction to men to become an AAP fetish, you think poorly of women and thus want to become a man/one of the boys. Pretty typical desu, see a therapist and avoid HRT.
>>
You sound like an actual fetishist. Do you even feel dysphoria?
>>
>>8168946
>fuck bro your cock is so big dude...
>>
>>8168946
>any other ftms out there who get turned on when people refer to them as male/he/him/dude/guy/boy or while wearing guys clothes, etc?
That's AAP. See this thread about AGP, the mtf version, >>8150594 and switch the genders of what it says. It will apply to you very well.

>girls (mtf/cisfemale)
Mtfs who are AGP are up to par with guys.
>>
>>8168946
>is it also normal to not like girls (mtf/cisfemale) and think they are not lesser than.. but like.. not a smart as guys or up to par?
no this isn't normal unless you're an idiot misogynist which would be hilariously ironic as an ftm
t. cis male
>>
>>8169081
>which would be hilariously ironic as an ftm
Plenty of MtFs are feminists.
>>
>>8169196
feminist does not necessarily mean misandrist though
like this dude didn't say he was an MRA, he literally said he thinks girls are not as smart/up to par with guys
>>
>>8169228
>feminist does not necessarily mean misandrist though
lol
>>
>>8169042
*cums*
>>8169018
Nah 1 year T bro
>>8169035
Yeah I do,

I feel dysphoria when I remember I was born the gender that is only around to make babies, short, weak, emotional, is gross dude, T cleared my mind, estrogen is disgusting
>>
>>8169252
lol all you want, your point is purely political and has nothing to do with what i said originally
>>
>>8169259
what you said being retardedly wrong is very much to do with what you said.
>>
File: ay.gif (1001KB, 640x480px)
ay.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>8169264
>>
>>8169287
>ay all you want
>>
>>8169018
>internalised misogyny that's caused your attraction to men to become an AAP fetish,
>Pretty typical desu, see a therapist and avoid HRT.
kill yourself instead of trying to kill others with advice like this.
>>
>>8168946
All it means is that you've taken your fetish way too far. Congrats on being scum.
>>
>>8168983
this^
/thread
>>
>>8168946
you sound like you're overcompensating pretty fuckin hard, famalam. How fragile is your masculinity feeling there, bro?
>>
>>8170041
>ftm is redpilled on women
>muh overcompensating
>muh fragile masculinity
>>
>>8170105
translate from memespeak if you can
>>
>>8170041
>>8170105
It's interesting that the feminist party line is that male shaming is the patriarchy and feminism wants to liberate men from it. Yet when we observe feminism on the ground, we see it's the principle cause of male shaming in the world today, as well as all other forms of misandry. While pretending to be against gender norms, it uses them to oppress and suppress the gender it designates as lesser. Very revealing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.