[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be girl >have xy chromosomes >tfw feels gay as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>be girl
>have xy chromosomes
>tfw feels gay as fuck
>>
File: fingerless.jpg (84KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless.jpg
84KB, 600x638px
>>8165624
I am also in your "XY chromosome" "gay as fuck" situation. Cis lesgen scared me straight though.
>>
>>8165624
Aren't you the same poster who said trans men weren't men because they don't have dicks? What makes you think you're a girl?
>>
>>8166053
just because you're a man without a penis doesn't meant you cant have one
>>
>>8165624
>Girl
You still have a male skeleton in you mate
>>
>>8167342
Why not just say their chromosomes or reproductive system or something? Why their skeleton?
>>
>>8167699
Because you have girls with only one X chromosone and girls with fucked up reproductive system, that's why.
All of your biological ideas about what separates the sexes from each other are artificial and substantially unable to deal with subtle nuances.
>>
>protip: there are cis girls who have XY chromosomes as a birth defect
>>
>>8167743
>cis boys who look like girls
FTFY
>>
>>8167732
But the gender of our skeletal structures is concrete?
Also no biological sex is not an artificial construct, those aren't subtle nuances they are outliers and definitions are not changed because of them.
>>
>>8167876
yep even the most fuck up genetic female has wider hips and smaller chin because of her different skeletal structure ,female have a different walk that even males can't imitate doesn't mater how make they try ,females have the legs position different and many other things that distingus us as a species that can be replicate by the opuse gender how much they try
>>
>>8170312
The walk actually changes with hormones because of pelvic tilt. I get what you're saying, but you're wrong about some of the details.
>>
>>8167743
They aren't girls
>>
>>8167823
>>8170394
>muh chromosomes are more important than literal physical gonads
>>
>>8170401
>XY CAIS have female gonads
(You)
>>
>>8170411
Okay, change that to "literal physical genitalia". The point is, you're looking at someone who was literally born with a vagina and grows tits like a normal female, and calling them a boy just because of muh chromosomes. It's literally the worst measure of sex, let alone gender.
>>
>>8170421
I call it a mutant really
>>
>>8165624
>>be girl
>>have xy chromosomes
Oh, you have CAIS?

Not?

Oh...
>>
>>8172150
>CAIS
>girls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.