[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look at that gorgeous body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: manbody faggotface.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
manbody faggotface.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
waist training been paying off you GUIISEEE
>>
>>8164958
XD
>>
>>8164958
Hahaha great post!
Well mean girl'd my friend
>>
>>8164958
why is she wearing boy underwear?
>>
>>8165044
Maybe those are her pajamas and she's too smalltime to tuck before bed?
>>
>>8165053
male underwear and that top for pajamas? really
>>
>>8164958
looks better than the average T here.
>>
>>8167769
Darling that body is less than the average T here.
>>
honestly i think she looks good
>>
STEWIN
AND
BREWIN
>>
>>8167769
I think they're specifically talking about her torso and waist.
>>
>>8171580
I agree, 4chan likes to set incredibly high standards so they can fail at yet another thing in life
>>
>>8171652

Edie passes just fine, she's just a mega cunt.
>>
>>8171732
Well, I don't think anyone would say that she PASSES, but she's not the worst
>>
>>8171580
I get she looks good, I think the point of this post is to show how much more clockable not having a slim waist makes you.

mandatory corsets for mtf's when?
>>
>>8171621
It's called hog body aka male fat distribution and she could get rid of it if she just cut back on carbs and did some situps.
>>
>People pay to see her jack off
>>
>>8171779
>doing situps reduces fat around the waist

2007 called, they want their bro/momscience back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRisqJtkhWc
This bitch does not pass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_eX7lirubQ
and you're a delusional idiot if you think they pass.
>>
>>8171866
When did he transition?
>>
>>8171899
he claims to have transitioned at 19 and also claims he was very androgynous looking before he transitioned.
>>
>>8171913
Ah, well if you transition that late, of course you're fucked.
>>
>>8171919
Have you heard his voice? if you were to have a conversation with him over the phone you would think its a man.
>>
>>8171928
Well yeah, he doesn't voice train either. Just poor showing all around.
>>
>>8171652
/lgbt/ is retarded, circlejerking trannies on here will tell you Blaire White is a hon and doesn't pass but at the same time they will hugbox local trannies who just look like androgynous boys with long hair. It's not as retarded as Susan's but pretty close.
>>
F R I D G E B O D
>>
>>8172068
>implying fridgebod isn't hot as fuck
not a chaser B T W
>>
File: tumblr_o41lgdMkaE1ssholto1_500.gif (2MB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41lgdMkaE1ssholto1_500.gif
2MB, 500x380px
>>8164958
Dadbod is hon tier
>>
hi samsa nice thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.