[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dafuq.jpg (26KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
26KB, 480x243px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8164574
Penis is cleaner than vagina, bacteria wise, maybe? Idk why they say "trans women genitals", like you mean a penis right?
>>
Doesn't matter because it's a blatant troll account. His description is "Progressive champion of women. My compassion for the oppressed is limitless. Spent 5 years at a liberal arts college and received an A+ in my sociology class."
>>
>>8164574
It's actually true
Cis vaginas naturally have a bacterial colony living in them. Trans vaginas don't because the operation kills all bacteria that were living on the penis.
>>
>>8164704
Maybe, but the idea that bacteria = bad is ridiculous. Your body is full of bacteria, and the vast majority of them either don't do much or are actually vital for your health. A woman's vagina is no different.

Also, the operation may kill any bacteria that were there at the time, but I don't see what's stopping it from being recolonized.
>>
>>8164704
First, the first time anything is stuck in there, it will carry bacteria in.

The reason the neovag has less bacteria is due to the lack of food source. Vaginas feed their bacteria colonies because they provide protection against bad bacteria.

>>8164732
>Your body is full of bacteria
ten times as many bacteria as you have cells. How does it feel to be outnumbered in your own body.?
>>
Still just an axe wound
>>
>>8164704
I think the real confusion is that the phrasing does not explain if he means pre or post-op.
>>
>>8164574
checkmate atheists
>>
>>8164574
I am super down to fuck a tranny but if somebody else isn't they don't need a fucking excuse. That is the highest level of self sovereignty, having a veto power on who gets to get with you.
>>
>>8164704
Wait! There are bacteria living on my benis? I was sad my whole live that nobody wants to touch it and now you are saying that there are some beings, who actually create fucking colonies on it?
T-this really gets me, a-non..!
>>
>>8164574
But what if they are healthy bacteria?
>>
No clue, considering that trans women don't want you touching their dick.

Also, not all bacteria is bad.
>>
>>8164704
Neo-vaginas actually do have microflora, they just lack a certain kind of bacteria called lactobacilli, which are also lacking in young girls who haven't started menstruating yet. So basically, in terms of microflora, trans women have premenarcheal vaginas. So technically yes, they are "cleaner", but not by a very large margin.
>>
NOW I'm dysphoric about my lack of vaginal bacteria >.<
>>
>>8164586
wot a mem
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.