[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you bottoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (190KB, 1100x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1100x640px
Someone had to take one for the team and lose their manhood, I'm glad you guys did it, if like to sincerely thank you for your service, you guys don't get enough appreciation.
>>
>>8164520
The vast majority of anti gay posts on normie tier sites are like this " why would a man stick his dick in a mans ass?".

To normies there is no top or bottom just fag.
>>
>>8164520
>lose their manhood
That's just bottom shaming
>>
>>8164527
Mhm agreed

>>8164530
No it's not, I thought bottoms liked to be degraded a tiny bit though?
>>
>>8164553
>, I thought bottoms liked to be degraded a tiny bit though?

You are confusing gay men with trannies.
>>
>>8164558
Well my ex enjoyed it. Sorry then anon, didn't mean to make you upset
>>
>>8164582
>Well my ex enjoyed it
She also enjoyed her transition.
>>
>>8164582
did your ex lose their manhood?
was it ever found again?
was it cut off?

we don't have all the details...
>>
>>8164582
I've never been into that. I hate when other gay guys play into straight people's assumptions about one person in the relationship being the girl
>>
>>8164612
Pretty sure he was a guy :o
>>8164617
The manhood wasn't cut off, it was just never recognised by me ever again.

>>8164791
But at the end of the day, someone has to do it, ass isn't gonna give itself. Someone has to give it. Bottoms seem to get that, so that's why I'm thanking them for their service.
>>
>>8165226
Bottoming doesn't take away your manhood. I've met tons of tops that basically act like women.
Just cause you take dick in the butt doesn't make you a girl
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.