[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: diversity.jpg (130KB, 750x707px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
130KB, 750x707px
I think it's time /tttt/ got their own board.

Pic related
>>
>>8164436
Yes fucking please
>>
>>8164436
Im trans and it actually offends me that we are put in the same group as sexual orientations as if it had anything to do with it.
>>
>>8164436
I wouldn't be against it. We could have our own board with less assholes on it and /pol/ could have this board.
>>
>>8164529
But /pol/ loves trannies
>>
File: tumblr_olr4qt75GE1tkxvxvo1_500.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olr4qt75GE1tkxvxvo1_500.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>8164436
>>
>>8164457
As if you'd have any of the rights you do now if you were a separate group.
That was the whole idea firendo, our numbers are small if we segregate ourselves but the combined strength of us can actually make a difference.

but at this point faggots don't need your voice, so maybe you should break off.
>>
I know right. lumping gender in suggests that gender is a choice just like sexuality
>>
>>8164457
>>8164717
For the vast majority of history, being trans has been seen as just a different form of homosexuality. We know they're different know, but at the time the LGBT movement started GID wasn't known to be separate from sexual orientation.
>>
>>8164436

I feel it's time you grow up and learn to get along with others.
>>
>>8164712
I never said the opposite. I just don't care, I want off this shit. I have nothing to do with gays.
>>
>>8164717
I dunno, most trannies are AGP and that's kind of a sexuality/fetish.
>>
>>8164436
Because than there would just be one dead board, and one shithole
>>
>>8165783
Witch is whitch?
>>
>>8164457
same for gays
we want segregation
>>
>>8165783
the dead board wouldn't be dead anymore. It died when trans got popular here, because it was in every thread
and this board is already shit
>>
>>8171388
Lol you are delusional, the board would be completely empty without trannies. Non retarded gays just go to their NSFW boards and chill there, only autistic gays or /pol/ gays would come here.
>>
>>8171401
that's like saying /pol/ is a dead board without /mlp/
>>
>>8171478
...no?
>>
>>8171478
I think that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard on this board
>>
>>8171478
This
/mlpol/ was a ridiculously active board that had almost no politics on it. only retarded trannies think they didn't kill this board back in 08
>>
File: 1398466304536.gif (450KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
1398466304536.gif
450KB, 300x215px
>>8171478
>>
>>8164436
Reposting from thread >>8171638:
I don't understand why this is an issue day in and day out around here. The lgbt activist network is not going to split up, trans will never stop also being lgb, and homosexuals in general are never going to be so stupid as to kick trans out of pride marches, yet "lgb no t" seems to be a recurring fantasy on this board, almost as pervasive as the fucking /pol/ right wing-friendly meme which has almost nothing to do with lgbt. I suspect that we are being assaulted by dedicated infiltrators who are attempting to sabotage us through divide and conquer tactics, isolating us into ever smaller factions, splitting our loyalties and breeding enmity among former allies. I just can't believe that the average /lgbt/ user is so petty and spiteful as to spread this vitriol, I know so many of you are wonderful, kind people. I see this uncharacteristic disharmony in all these anti-islam threads, lgb no t threads, /pol/ crossposting neo nazi-loving threads, the divisionism which grew out of blanchardianism, and all sorts of threads disparaging various groups like bisexuals, whom I've never heard gays deride in real life. The hateful and divisive posts just feel out of place, leading me to believe major trollery, if not outright hostile infiltration, is playing us the fools.
>>
>>8171401
This is bullshit.
I remember when this board was created and it was pretty fucking great until the MtF locusts took over every single fucking thread.
>>
>>8164436
I HATE NIGGERS, I HATE JEWS, I HATE SPICKS, I HATE ARABES, I HATE HINDUS, I HATE CHINKS, FUCK DIVERSITY, WHITE POWER
>>
>>8172151
This is bullshit.
>>
We don't want to kick the trannies out, we want them to respect the gay, lesbian, and bi boards rather than moving in and attributing anything that's even remotely hinting at dysphoria as being a sign that someone is unknowingly transgender.
>>
>>8172187

Yeah this is pretty insane. It's like a creepy desire to have everyone be as fucked up as they are. I see people come and ask for advice, and within 5 posts, completely irrelevant to the topic, it's like "have you ever thought about yourself as a girl?"
>>
>>8164436
I think we should just ban gay men because of their toxic masculinity.
>>
>>8172225
>It's like a creepy desire to have everyone be as fucked up as they are.
>>8172187
>and bi boards rather than moving in and attributing anything that's even remotely hinting at dysphoria as being a sign that someone is unknowingly transgender.

It's a meme where we tell newbies that they are trans and should take hormones ASAP! Top kek!
>>
>>8172121
So after this post suddenly there's a wave of divisive and racist argument which ignores the and even demonstrates the problem, while hiding and distracting from the real issues facing /lgbt/.
>>8172151
>>8172164
>>8172173
>>8172277
>>
File: mental-diseases.gif (246KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
mental-diseases.gif
246KB, 500x376px
>>8172542
what problem?
which issues?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.