[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love is love!! <3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0002.jpg (65KB, 505x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
65KB, 505x346px
So why aren't you interested in loving someone regardless of their gender?

>bisexuals get it
>>
As a bisexual it is weird for me to imagine that someone could not be interested in someone just because of their sex/gender

like...wtf why

aces make more sense to me
>>
People that think get it, then become bisexual if they aren't already.
>>
>>8164239
it's fucking PANSEXUAL not bisexual
>>
File: IMG_0003.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>8164405
Same thing.
>>
>>8164410
NO
Bisexuals love men and lve women. They may not love someone in between, like a tranny or a futa, who are human. They may also see their loves as not the same thing, for example the ancient greek model, love women for society, love men for pleasure. Those are bisexuals.
Pansexuals on the other hand love humans. They don't love a kind of people more than another, or differently of another, they can't, or they wouldn't be pansexuals.

There is a belief that pansexuals are a kind, a sub-category of bisexuals. I think not, because of the transsexual love, but in this sense OP wouldn't be 100% wrong like he is otherwise, cause the sentence he wrote is the litteral definition of pansexuality.
>>
>>8164239
>So why aren't you interested in loving someone regardless of their gender?
because girls are dumb and annoying.
>>
>because of the transsexual love

Bisexuals never claimed to have no interest in transsexuals. Pansexual people just told them they did.

Nobody is attracted to gender identity really. It's all about appearance and pheromones.
>>
>>8167963
Some bisexuals love transgenders, calling them either male or female, and some others do not. This makes that not all bisexuals are pansexuals.
>>
>>8167889
This is retarded. Classifying trans folks as a different gender is demeaning. Besides, there's not a different category for lesbians who are receptive to MtFs or not, or gays who like FtMs. I'm bi and I'm interested in trans people, I'm not pan. Pan is made up garbage. There's 2 genders.
>>
>>8168177
You may not, but others do. And I mean those who are still in the middle, not fully transitioned.
>>
>>8167895
And you are sexist
>>
>>8167889
Then what do you call a straight guy that likes trannies, other than a chaser?
>>
>>8168722
A straight guy who has an opened vision about who is a female.

You're trying to convince me there are others than pansexuals to love trannies : of course there are. But Pans are the only group where everyone does.
>>
>>8164248
Same happens to me.
I just feel like most of them are driven by their sexual preferences, though. You'll seldom meet any straight guy who would fuck a trans girl, and same thing with straight women.

I prefer dicks so I'm more into cis men and trans girls sexually, but love people regardless of their gender. I still find more comfort in calling myself a bisexual rather than pansexual and it's also easier to explain to people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.