[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romantic Evening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170423_233523.jpg (32KB, 627x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170423_233523.jpg
32KB, 627x356px
Hey there, faggots, trannies, lesbos, the others of the alphabet.

I really wanna know, what would YOU consider a romantic evening? The simple wine n' dine? Or maybe coming home to a trail of m&m's leading to the bedroom where you find your lover in latex and that big purple dildo already lathered in oil, just for you? Or them? Or both?
>>
>>8163795
cuddling together in pjs watching something fun and eating a meal at home, then snuggling in bed and talking.
>>
>>8163795
Gosh those both sound really nice.
>>
>>8163816
Mmmm, the cozy evening at home, you gotta loooove it. It has it all; comfy clothes, food, body warmth, the secure feeling you only get when your home, your domain. Nice, anon. I like it, I like you, based soley on this. We're not friends now, but close enough.
>>
>>8163816
also spanking

>>8163855
thanks anon
>>
>>8163827
Nothing says I love you like 5 dollar sensual oils, bodysuits, and 12 inches of warm, purple passion.
>>
Honestly, just being alone with someone, a nice place outside at night, maybe some drinks, talking about the things we love is enough for me.
>>
>>8163795
Lots of snuggling, then cooking together, then eating it while snuggling, watching stuff, talking about stuff, preferably a break or two to fuck somewhere in there
>>
>>8163795
I'd like to start the evening with some light shopping/walking (mall, antique outlet, something to that effect) to enjoy each other's company. Maybe a movie, early because I don't like the late crowds, then a small dinner (or I'd be happy to make dinner at home for us) and finally a nightcap at home with a party favor.

God I'm so boring. =( How do I stop being boring? I've hid from people my whole life!
>>
>>8163934
Ah, the nice night out. Respectable, Anon.

>>8163935
Mmmm, ever fucked while cooking before? You'all never make stir fry the same way again.

>>8163936
You start by furiously masturbating in public, life isn't so boring after you're labelled a sexual deviant.
>>
>>8163816
This but at some point we also have a wrestling competition on the bed and take a shower or bath together
>>
>>8164011
>fucking while cooking
That sounds like a colossal mess, and more importantly we don't live alone so no dice. Neat idea though
>>
>>8163795
>tfw so far gone from internalized homophobia and loneliness that i can't even imagine having a romantic evening with someone
>>
>>8164030
those all sound good too!
>>
>>8164011
I feel like you'd be literally playing with fire with the cooking thing.
>>
>>8164041
It is, a big mess, of sweat, saliva, and soy sauce.
No dice? You don't make your roommates watch as you vigorously nail, or are nailed by your lover whilst preparing everyone's dinner? What kind of existence is that?
>>
>>8164068
>pubes in the teriyaki

no thanks
>>
>>8164055
That's the best part. Have stove eye on high, favorite flavor of the week double just over the flame, looking down at imminent danger while being feverishly plowed from behind like a wild animal? It's like a murder boner, just less clean up and post climax paranoia.

>>8164114
It's not like I'm dunking my nuts in it. Besides, I make sure my cock-sheaths shave.

>>8164044
Look, take your middle and ring finger, insert them into your love trunk, and hate fuck yourself before going to bed tonight. When you wake up, you should be right as rain.
>>
File: ..jpg (74KB, 712x474px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
74KB, 712x474px
>>8164068
Cooking is an art, anon, and it shouldn't be messed with.
>>
File: pizza.gif (888KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.gif
888KB, 400x517px
>>8164068
Thank God I don't have roommates!
>>
>>8164191
If you're a culinary student.
In truth, food is tasty fuck fuel. Unless it's turkey, then it's nap time.
>>
>>8164209
You live alone?
>>
File: taking the piss.jpg (48KB, 616x412px) Image search: [Google]
taking the piss.jpg
48KB, 616x412px
>>8164214
You make me wanna cry anon.
>>
>>8164228
If it makes you feel any better, anon. When I make steak burritos, I'm keen to cook the meat in orange juice, just enough to give it a zing. Then, I use fresh avocados from my garden along with Better Boy tomatoes, and finely chopped lettuce. I mix it up with cheese depending on my mood, and I always give my guests the option of yes/no on sour cream.
>>
>>8163795
We would be watching tv snuggled on the couch after a day of roaming around random stores and places downtown. We'd have already gone through half a bottle of plum wine after chinese take out and we're a tangled mess of limbs on the couch. All of a sudden she gets up and goes into the back room. Shes gone for like 15 minutes and I wonder if she went to bed. I get up and walk to the back to see if she went to sleep. Before I get to the bedroom she pops out of a closet or bathroom that I pass and grabs me from behind. Im moved forcefully to the bedroom at her urging, a decent sized, oiled up strap on (or erection if shes trans and likes to use her penis) poking into my back. Several scented candles are placed around the room creating an intoxicating atmosphere. She throws me onto the bed, face down, ass up.
She crawls on top of me, encompassing me. She puts all of her weight on me as she has her way with me.
After we are done, we cuddle into each other, just listening to the noises the house make.
>>
>>8164284
Aaah, the ol' lure n' pounce. Hey, we all like the element of surprise in a relationship, keeps us guessing.
>>
>>8164259
>cooking the meat in orange juice
As long as it's not too sugary. Otherwise...nice.
>>
>>8164314
squeeze the oranges yourself. Most oj in cartons has added sugars.
>>
>>8164331
Good, I was worried that you were like, pouring Tang into your fucking pan.
>>
>>8164314
Oh goodness no, I only put enough to counter balance the salt with the sweet ting of the citrus. It always comes together nicely and it's not over powering in flavor. It's juuuust the right combination that catches your buds' attention, and has you wanting seconds.
>>
>>8164334
Tang, fake orange flavored drink that tastes disgusting. I grew up squeezing my own orange juice. I'm >>8164331
a different anon than >>8164259 so you can still worry. lol
>>
>>8164331
Absolutely, freshly squeezed is ALWAYS best.
>>
>>8164334
Oh gah, what kind of degenerate would use TANG?! Buuuuh, I"d rather snort crystalized urine than drink/use tang.
>>
Anyway, getting waaaay off track. C'mon, you sexy beasts, tell me more, enlighten me, shaaaaare.
>>
File: IMG_20170424_095118.jpg (100KB, 467x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_095118.jpg
100KB, 467x503px
>>8163795
Kiss and cuddle with a hot guy in bed in a party in front of all my normie friends and strangers

t. tranny
>>
>>8165725
Yeeees, show them, cause all the weird boners.
Also, Revy is neato, you get a gold star.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.