[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That complex feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492350305221.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1492350305221.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
18 year old masc semi chub highschool senior reporting in, Ive never dated another dude before, never been hit on any either, starting to feel really self conscious and concerned Ill never be loved.

Character trait wise Im the basic vidya playing cynical cunt bro, no one ever guesses Im bi, no one of my sex has hit on me, I am rather clingy and like gravitate towards new people instantly, I tend to send long texts when I talk to people but they take like short amounts of time to send.

I make a lot of offensive jokes people love Im sorta the schools class clown, Ive just been paranoid because I havent been asked out ever or anything like that, since I havent dated before does that mean Im doomed to die alone, and never find someone who likes me?

If youre wondering about face I post on soc once and a while my rate has never faltered, its always either 7 or 6 out of 10, mostly 7.
>>
>>8162453
Make the first move you dumb fuck. Girls expect to be asked out and since you seem like a straight dude, no high school boy is gonna risk getting his ass kicked by you.
>>
>>8162453
>semi-chub
lose weight and work out
go to /fit/ and read the sticky
u will start to get hit on by girls and thats when you know guys will hit on you too in gay contexts
>>
File: IMG_20170410_002535_344.jpg (1MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_002535_344.jpg
1MB, 1944x1944px
>>8162538
Ive lost 50 pounds and Im kinda stuck at this stage now
>>
>>8162584
Pics me btw forgot to addn
>>
>>8162584
There is always a plateau stage when you body wants to maintain your weight.
You just have to push through it.
Sometimes changing your exercise routine or diet can help.
You look great btw.
Stay strong.
>>
You look fine. The moment you come out as gay, people will start considering you as an option. Simple as that. There are definitely people who you fit the type for. Also, confidence is key. I'm a 7/10 at best and still hook up with 10/10s because I have self-confidence.
>>
>>8162687
Im socially awkward and tend to ramble, Im mostly a comedian at best and I cant flirt idk how to come out, all that shit. Plus im a conservative so EHHH the leftie gays wont like me even if I dont care about their views.
>>
>>8162453
dude, i feel you.
i'm a 6/10 and nobody ever asks me out.
but i have a good personality and i ask people out and after they get to know me they really like me and i have had a couple of boyfriends.
(i'm 26 and single at the moment)
high school is the beginning of your life.
don't tell yourself things like you'll never be loved.
you're really cute and once you get some confidence and get out of high school and can be yourself you are going to have a lot of fun.
>>
>>8162783
Being myself is the problem aaaaaa
>>
>>8162727
You don't need to come out yet.
I didn't come out until I was 21.
Just focus on a career so you can become independent.
Also, don't rely on being class clown, that can get old, and offensive jokes don't fly in business settings so you're going to have to find another way to interact with people.
The good thing about getting out of high school is that you can be whoever you want to be since you aren't around people who know you anymore.
So you can present yourself in a new way and people will see you as a different person.
Maybe you felt like you had to be funny to defuse tense situations but now you can try being more serious or whatever.
>>
>>8162803
I dont know how to ask people out who idk are gay or not, whats the way to go and how long should you know them?
>>
>>8162821
Well, you shouldn't ask people out unless you know they're gay.
Of course you can have straight friends.

I went to a gay men's group my first year of college and met some guys and dated one for a couple of months and they told me about other places to meet gay guys and it just kind of went from their.

Of course there is grindr and match.com and other online apps, but you should wait to try those until you're at least 18 and probably older.

Work on just friendships for now with people that you find interesting
>>
File: 012_1492634831957.gif (1MB, 410x228px) Image search: [Google]
012_1492634831957.gif
1MB, 410x228px
>Still replying to this thread beyond the first post
That's how you know OP is gonna be the sort of faggot who won't take any advice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.