[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abort Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: AFP.png (272KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
AFP.png
272KB, 1000x563px
How do I """detransition""" into being a femboy instead of a tranny, so that I don't lose my mind while I wait for FFS? The main problem is that everyone knows me as a girl, and I'm not sure some of my friends even realize I'm trans (although they're probably just humoring me and never mention it because they know I'm easily triggered). And the ones who've been there for me throughout the whole process, and see me as this strong trans woman who doesn't give up, well they're gonna take it even harder. And my voice doesn't exactly pass for a cis guy's or even a femboy's.

So what would this even entail? What I want is to feel less pressure in my life, less pressure to look attractive and passable as a girl, so I don't lose my mind or feel depressed around my hot friends. But if everyone already accepts me as a girl, should I just not even make a thing of it? Is it better to accept whatever pronouns people assume for me, and live my life as basically a genderfuck? Does anyone even care anymore?
>>
>>8160672
I think you would be better off if you stayed presenting as a female. If you really can't then just wear more andro clothes. Wear like flannels and shit that butch lesbians wear.
>>
Kys yourself humblebragging attention whore
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 490x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 490x633px
>>8160686
You don't realize that for many, crossfressing just worsened the bdd a lot because that way you can pick out everything that seems wrong.

You don't realize that having to use things like girl mode for passing drives bdd up, so much it's just less pain to boymode.
>>
>>8160686
Hm, well I think I've been unconsciously wearing flannels and hoodies and brotanks (band tanks? what do you call those things?) to kind of hide my skelly figure and shoulders, and maybe take less pressure off myself. I can't even imagine how hard my BDD would hit if I wore a strapless dress, for example. Or if I got an undercut that exposed my face. But these people are so weird, they really don't seem to care about any of that stuff, so they make me feel like it's all in my head. But my SHR is legitimately awful, and my face is legitimately gross. I'm not crazy, I'm just more honest about things than other people I feel.

So maybe I'll take the lesbian thing even further, and just stop wearing makeup and shorts and tights and stuff. But idk.

>>8160719
I want to.
>>
>>8160721
True. If you need makeup, hairdo, or outfit to pass, then you don't pass, because cis girls can just wake up and straight out of bed they still look cis. And so it will drive you insane trying to make sure everything is "right" so that you pass.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>
that female privilege
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.