[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do non-effeminate gays exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 563046463.jpg (30KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
563046463.jpg
30KB, 612x408px
do non-effeminate gays exist?
And why are most gays so flamboyantly effeminate?
>>
>>8160121
Effeminate gays are fake gays all on jewish payroll.
>>
>>8160121
they exist, and you probably know some, but just don't know that they're gay
>tfw biscum and hardly any one knows cause i'm not a massive faggot
>>
>>8160121
Pretty much every public display of gayness is effeminacy in the eyes of straights
"I like gay people just so long as they don't act gay around me"
>>
File: tumblr_ooupv9wUaz1vqsp68o1_1280.jpg (397KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooupv9wUaz1vqsp68o1_1280.jpg
397KB, 1280x1810px
Yeah they are cute chubby gays :3
>>
Well yeah, most of them. They just don't wear an "I'm gay" nametag, and that's usually not something that comes up in conversation.
"Your change is 85 cents, and here's your receipt, and I'm gay. Have a nice day!"
>>
>>8160121
Im not effeminate. we exist
>>
Why do you assume most homosexual people are “flamboyant”? Provided they aren't, you wouldn't notice them, would you?

How is it possible to assume most people of a sub-category stand out of the crowd, while those who don't cannot be spotted by definition?
>>
>>8160544
what the fuck
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (36KB, 800x218px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
36KB, 800x218px
>>8160121
We exist. Most gays i've met arent effeminate, though I don't mind if somebody is. I'm your typical South Carolinian farmer "cowboy" type though I suppose, im just a redneck who likes dudes at the end of the day I guess
>>
File: 1459355762884.jpg (217KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1459355762884.jpg
217KB, 1224x1445px
>>8160121
This is why we need to stress more critical thinking in public schools.
>>
>>8160121
Yes we exist. I'm even immune to most gaydar because I have no sense of fashion and I can't dance for shit.
>>
>>8160124
...we said with wishful thinking.
>>
>>8160913
>implying the entire YASS QUEEN Boy George turbofaggotry would exist if not for jew media shilling it
>>
>>8160121
I mean, Anderson Cooper is a real person I'm pretty sure
>>
>>8161653
I dunno, that laugh of his hinges on the realm of magic.
>>
>>8160121
Did you take a poll on this or something, because at least anecdotally most gay people I've met are not flamboyant or effeminate.

Where did you get your statistics?

I'm guessing you just think gay people are effeminate, so the second you learn someone is gay, in your mind you start highlighting anything slightly effeminate or flamboyant as if to say, how did I miss that, of course they're gay.

You only see what you want to see. I'm guessing.
>>
>>8161679
what about that dude who plays the main character in Prison Break?
>>
>>8161653
I'm pretty sure OP probably thinks the way he speaks is effeminate. Some people are like that, the second they learn something about others, they start seeing things in they way these other people act to confirm their biases, and dismiss those things that don't.
>>
>>8161690
Wentworth Miller?
>>
>>8161690
Captain Cold?
Yeah, he's pretty chill.

Actually, one of my otherwise very straight college teachers has, like, the weirdest crush on him. It's great.

Plus that dude who played Gaston recently is fay, and I'm sure there are plenty of other actors, but I'm terrible with names.
>>
>>8160121
I'm one. I want a fem BF
>>
>>8161734
Matt Bomer comes to mind, but desu there's something about his eyes that really gives it away and I dunno what.

Maybe it's because I keep getting lost in them...
>>
>>8161764
Oh right! I only know him from being forced to watch Suits for a while. There was that guy, Mahoney, who played Frasier's dad, as well. Zachary Quinto could be argued I guess, he comes off more as nerdy than anything else but some people could see it as effeminate.
>>
>>8160121
I wish I could let myself to be a little less masculine and homophobic in public.
I envy western open gays so much.
>>
>>8160121
you just only notice the effeminate ones, because they stick out compared to straight people while the non effeminate ones don't.
>>
>>8160121
>do non-effeminate gays exist?
Yes, at least until we transition so that we can comfortably express our feminity
>>
>this thread is filled with delusional faggot queens.

All of you are effeminate. Because all of you are faggots.
Faggots are ur-men. If you weren't effeminate you wouldn't be gay
>>
>>8161764
>This faggot with gay face is totally not effeminate you guys!
>>
>>8160121
no, none. there has never been a single masculine gay man in the history of planet earth.
>>
>>8162971
This.
>>
>>8162885
>>8162895
>>8162971
>>8163144
Ah, the choirs of insecurity.
>>
>>8162895
>gay face
Actually kween, the most he has are gay eyes and that's pushing it. Stay pressed your high school crush was straight and you've never been able to tell anyone's sexuality since.
>>
/pol/ and trannies, gtfo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.