[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE help why is my life so fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>spend entire life abused by father
>bullied at school until grade 8
>molested/groped at the age of 11
>suicidal depression
>came out as bi at age of 16
>often rejected by 90% of people
>social outkast (hey fucking ya)
>finally meet woman that loves me for who i am
>gender dysphoria kicks in
>i can't stand the idea of being her boyfriend (ie being the man in a relationship)
>finding myself attracted to men almost exclusively and would prefer to be a woman
>disgusted at the idea of ever having to use my penis during sex, want to have one inside me instead
>undying need to look at womens clothing at stores online and when walking around the malls
>jealousy at other women's appearances and physical parts
>open up to her, she says that we should stop seeing each other (she's fine with this gender dysphoria - she suffers exactly the same thing and identifies as bigender) (but its only logical - im disgusted at being the man of a relationship so why should i still be in a relationship with her as she has a vagoo and i have a penis that i dont want to use hows it gonna work - lamest terms im not attracted to the idea of fucking her) - (maybe if she used a strapon or whatever but what does that bring her? nothing)

when does this ride ever end?

welp, i think i had someone that truly loved me and i loved them too but this stupid fucking dysphoria got in the way and fucked my chances
>>
>>8160059
>she's fine with this gender dysphoria - she suffers exactly the same thing and identifies as bigender
>bigender
>she suffers
No she fucking doesn't.
>>
>>8160075
this
>>
>>8160075
>>8160078
"Bigender" and "nonbinary" are code for "ftm dysphoric but won't transition".
>>
>>8160059
Anon, you both could totally work something out! Toys are an excellent way to see if things feel right, and there's tons more than just a strap on. There are tons of trans couples that use neither of their genitals and manage to have great sex. You can do the same! If you guys wanted to work something out, I'm sure you could.
>>
>>8160198
OP here

holy fucking shit

this.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

you dont realise how much that tiny little thread reply is helping

im texting her right now and we're discussing what you just said about working something out

THANK YOU
>>
File: i can.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
i can.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>8160059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jKWUhr9Uk
>>
>>8160277
No problem! There's a ton of trans friendly sex shops online and a couple IRL depending on where you live, so I hope something helps. Good luck op.
>>
>>8160367
thank you, you legit just saved our relationship

you are a saint among saints

im not even religious but god bless you
>>
File: kanye proved them wrong.jpg (18KB, 405x475px) Image search: [Google]
kanye proved them wrong.jpg
18KB, 405x475px
>>8160357
op here

im legit gonna abolish the gender roles in our relationship

just fucking no

im not gonna be the dominant, im just gonna love here for what she is and we will be equals in such things

also thamks im gonna save that image for later i have a folder full of motivational stuff pic related
>>
>>8160427
>m gonna save that image for later i have a folder full of motivational stuff pic related
Holy shit, stop being so fucking tacky, I bet you're american.
>>
>>8160431
lol nah mate im from australia

i was saying that i was gonna save that image you just gave me - to my folder full of motivational shitstuffs

yes i know its the most whitey thing ever to have shit like these images floating around but sometimes this stuff helps lol

basically you're tryna say im a normie is that it?
>>
>>8160431
>someone needs motivation bc their life is shit
>hurr durr stop being a fag

Yeah 4chan is 18+ so if you could leave or just go back to /b/ that would be great.
>>
>>8160494
lol he got btfo
>>
File: 1461930417410.jpg (222KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
1461930417410.jpg
222KB, 1240x786px
>>8160059
>she's fine with this gender dysphoria - she suffers exactly the same thing and identifies as bigender

BIGENDER

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>8160059
Sounds like you are transgender. Find a transgender therapist for that, and figure out if and how much you need to transition. Not everybody needs to go the whole way. It is obviously causing you distress, some amount of accommodation for it sounds necessary. As for the abuse, bulling, etc, find a transgender friendly therapist who treats trauma.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.